Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

When Gift Have The Wrong Audience! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Gift Have The Wrong Audience! (437 Views)

I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank / Did I Study The Wrong Course In School / Did You Study The Wrong University Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Gift Have The Wrong Audience! by AlbrightTM: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
WHEN GIFT  have the WRONG  AUDIENCE!

Finding your gift is absolutely necessary. But on this discuss, my focus is on the other bend to the curve "audience".
It takes me back to the heroic figure in the Bible called David. His introduction to fame came by way of taking out Goliath. But please note that Goliath wasn't David's first big display of strength and skill. He had killed a lion and a bear before that day but this was different because the combat in the valley had the right audience watching. If the king's attention wasn't in the fight, David would have gotten nothing but a pat on the back.

So many talented people are wondering why nobody is noticing their skills and gifting, even their families and friends think less of their abilities. They have figuratively taken down the lions and the bears, yet all they get from their brothers is a hush.

I have to tell you this: the issue is not that you aren't good enough, you just haven't been heard or watched by the right audience. Goliath might not be stronger than the lion but he pulls the right audience you need. Goliath isn't there to destroy you, he is there to give you a chance to be heard. When the right person hears you, your story to fame has just began.
The king is the symbol of endorsement, but you need a giant to bring the king's attention to your valley. It's not about how skillful you are, it's about who have found you. Goliath represents a platform with the right audience.

What do I do to stand before my real audience?

Well it's very simple. If you give God audience, he would give you your audience! If you strive on your own to come before the right audience, you will struggle endlessly performing to the wrong audiences and never find greatness. But if you cease from publishing you and start publishing Him, he would publish you and give you a name people think you don't worth.

David got a crown his entire lineage didn't deserve because he served God like everyone else felt was abnormal. 

It's up to you! Stop struggling to please an audience who don't see your best; they aren't designed for you, focus on God and he would fix you up to your amazement. Talking about surprises, God is extremely good at it.

Keep building your skills, develop systems, build structures, prepare for the audience you are yet to meet. But humble yourself before the mighty hand of God and He, in due time would exalt you and create that opportunity for you to stand before the right people who awaits your uniqueness.

May the Lord grant you favour and bring you out to notoriety!

#Wealth is not a mystery: by Albright Benson.
http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scribd.com%2Fdoc%2F240627683%2FWealth-is-Not-a-Mystery&h=FAQFIxpxG
Login with your Facebook account.

Share this message, someone needs it.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Box Yourself In! / Police Menace / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.