Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku (3524 Views)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Poor tout grin grin Poornaire cheesy
Poorer toutT_TT_T udele

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by russello: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hope say terrorism/insurgency nor dey part of dis ya "do or die" strategy?

Abeg o! Abeg o!! Abeg o!!!
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Symphony007: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wasted politician!! Let me see if the APC is dumb enough to give their presidential ticket to this idiot who jonathan roasted in the 2011 PDP presidential primaries, winning him even in his state, adamawa. They better think or they'll make this election a selection of the better of two evils, and we all know who is more evil.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by drauj(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Well Atiku is a better leader than GEJ. Take it or leave it. He has this ideas of employment of energetic and cerebral youths into running industries that has always yielded efficient results. Put aside his negative image painted by OBJ and check on facts.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by dekronik: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Symphony007: Wasted politician!! Let me see if the APC is dumb enough to give their presidential ticket to this idiot who jonathan roasted in the 2011 PDP presidential primaries, winning him even in his state, adamawa. They better think or they'll make this election a selection of the better of two evils, and we all know who is more evil.

Funny comment.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by nationwide1(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2014
APC/Atiku at it again! 'Doing everything humanly possible' even to an insane mind is a connotation of peace or war/anarchy. Yet some people would swear even to their mother's breast that Atiku /APC has never made such statements.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Tranquill: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

[size=35]na so! We r solidly behind u[/size] grin

Are you that Camerounian marabout that is always giving him false hope? You told him Obasanjo will die b4 the end of his first term and it did not happen. Now you have started again you no get conscience sef?

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Tranquill:

Are you that Camerounian marabout that is always giving him false hope? You told him Obasanjo will die b4 the end of his first term and it did not happen. Now you have started again you no get conscience sef?

grin make d guy waka go front small... We go just dey back incase tins no work out. So we go fit run before dey kill him. grin
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by BrosPeter: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2014
They've started preaching war again, we will remind them again when GEJ win 2015 and they start Boko pt2.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by dekronik: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Politically, Atiku is a goner. Even the recent APC governorship primary in Adamawa state for the re- run election he could not annoint a candidate. His anointed candidate Alh. Mijinyawa Yayaji was defeated by serving senator Alh. Umaru Jibrilla Bindowo. So who is he fooling. All I know is that Tinubu is just swindling his own share of the national cake that Atiku stole.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by philantoxx(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
sss and DSS where u at?
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by blexxonmak(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Akuko Mmanwu.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
May the best man win.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by tomakint: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bobbystanley: That means u have to go extra miles..Nothing humanly can stop Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019!
I totally concur my brother......it will take the Supernatural to stop the Man of the Moment, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Happywoman(f): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mr Desperado Desperate Himself talking!
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by dekronik: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
Happywoman: Mr Desperado Desperate Himself talking!

I believe Bukhari is more desperate.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Let him stop Buhari first in the primaries cheesy before talking about GEJ smiley
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by whitecat1: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2014
That's why it's called politics! Whatever it takes! Though I don't care for Atiku, Buhari is my man!
freeradical: After declaring intent to contest for presidency one would expect that Atiku would devote his time and energy in preparing a solid manifesto to garner votes rather than embark on this senseless rants about GEJ. It reeks of insecurity on his part.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
We will do our best for you to get the APC ticket because you are the only one that can dislodge the pdp and President Jonathan in 2015.
Your experience and showing out of office has proven to all that you have all it takes to lead us to the promise land. #ANigeriaforall is our dream one I believe you can make come true.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Tranquill: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Osyfellaini: We will do our best for you to get the APC ticket because you are the only one that can dislodge the pdp and President Jonathan in 2015.
Your experience and showing out of office has proven to all that you have all it takes to lead us to the promise land. #ANigeriaforall is our dream one I believe you can make come true.

Please help him o. He badly needs the immunity that would allow him step his foot in the US soil otherwise ....OBJ said he can only go to Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by manmade(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thank God , I'm not related to Atiku in anyway ,this man is more desperate than desperado ,anyway ,Atiku I'm inviting you to a book launch in Texas this december.*are u coming or not?.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by 99100(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
noblezone: 2015 is nothing else but to "stop Jonathan"!!!!

Shame on you all.

....Because he is the man to beat.

By the heard of G E J , the Buhari's , the Atiku's , even their NL e-rascals trembles.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by amakufrancis(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
compressor: Atiku "Go and Die"
Gej "Come and Live"
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
freeradical: After declaring intent to contest for presidency one would expect that Atiku would devote his time and energy in preparing a solid manifesto to garner votes rather than embark on this senseless rants about GEJ. It reeks of insecurity on his part.

They have started threatening us again and once they lose the election as usual then they will continue making Nigeria ungovernable just like they have been doing.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by dekronik: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

They have started threatening us again and once they lose the election as usual then they will continue making Nigeria ungovernable just like they have been doing.

True talk.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Happywoman(f): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
dekronik:

I believe Bukhari is more desperate.

This Desperado Desprate threatened mayhem back then and delivered on his promise. Now another election is coming he is guaranteeing us earthquakes and avalanche . Cruelty is in his DNA.
As for Buari, I like some qualities in him . But the latent religious bigot in him ,waiting to spring out anytim is wat worries me.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by dekronik: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Happywoman:

This Desperado Desprate threatened mayhem back then and delivered on his promise. Now another election is coming he is guaranteeing us earthquakes and avalanche . Cruelty is in his DNA.
As for Buari, I like some qualities in him . But the latent religious bigot in him ,waiting to spring out anytim is wat worries me.

I don't trust Buhari @ all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clark Resigns, Saying She Cannot Issue License To Gay Couples / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon / Don Wanny's Mansion Demolished By Federal Govt. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.