Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? (759 Views)

When Ur Boyfriend Is Being Forced To The Seminary. / When Its 3am But You Are Trying To Squeeze In One More Episode (PHOTO) / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by kenechukwuj(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2014
This started since i got into the seminary school to become a priest. Before i made the decision, ladies detested me alot. When i try to approach a lady, she will snub me for no reason but the table turned round ever since i ignored them and became a seminarian and it seems am not the only one complaining about this. My friends are complaining the same. Ladies, please what is special about the seminarians?
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by theboydisharp007(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2014
they want to take you away from God.
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by hushmail: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2014
op so u didnt know dat if d devil will take human form it will certainly b lady shocked
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by kenechukwuj(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
theboydisharp007: they want to take you away from God.
D tin tire me ooo
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by kenechukwuj(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
hushmail: op so u didnt know dat if d devil will take human form it will certainly b lady shocked
yea, just like Samson's case.
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by MisterLongman(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
hushmail: op so u didnt know dat if d devil will take human form it will certainly b lady shocked
SMH for you misogynist
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by freeradical(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
You seminarians share a larger portion of the blame. Most girls see you guys as "good" and harmless and tend to want to be in your company so as to grow spiritually from you but rather than focus on the mission of evangelizing to them you allow youselves(not any devil) to fall and some of you even lure these unsuspecting girls to you licentious ways. Until you learn to see these girls as nothing more but your own sisters you will always continue to feel sexual pressure around them and how long before you break your priestly vows.....Be truthful to yourselves. angry
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by kenechukwuj(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
freeradical: You seminarians share a larger portion of the blame. Most girls see you guys as "good" and harmless and tend to want to be in your company so as to grow spiritually from you but rather than focus on the mission of evangelizing to them you allow youselves(not any devil) to fall and some of you even lure these unsuspecting girls to you licentious ways. Until you learn to see these girls as nothing more but your own sisters you will always continue to feel sexual pressure around them and how long before you break your priestly vows.....Be truthful to yourselves. angry
I wont deny the fact that some of the gals are coming close to us for evangalisation and security but i must let you know that most of them come evil minded. I have been tempted seriously on several occasions.
Re: Why Are They Trying To Get Me Out Of The Seminary? by alentyno: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2014
kenechukwuj: This started since i got into the seminary school to become a priest. Before i made the decision, ladies detested me alot. When i try to approach a lady, she will snub me for no reason but the table turned round ever since i ignored them and became a seminarian and it seems am not the only one complaining about this. My friends are complaining the same. Ladies, please what is special about the seminarians?
I hope you didn't decide to become a priest just because ladies detested you then

*modified* op please stop deluding yourself! Your profile shows that the only section of nairaland you are active is the 'romance section'

(1) (Reply)

Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! / How Do You Know That You're Now In Love? / What Crosses Your Mind When Your Eyes Meet The Eyes Of Your Loved One."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.