Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye (28753 Views)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

Dude, this is not about fairness, this is about right and wrong.

What's a soon to be governor of a whole state and chief law enforcement officer doing with thugs in a court of law?

You people are too knee deep in your political absurdities and lawless mentality to intelligently differentiate between right and wrong..
this post is a classic example of outstanding stupiddity. Can you prove it that fayose came to the court with thugs? The law court premises is open to anyone to enter when there is a court session .or were the protesting crowd wearing an inscription ,uniform or I d card to identify them as fayose thugs? You guys are annoying sickening at times the way u jump to conclusions. Fayose came with his own men not more than 10 in different 3 vehicles . They met a crowd there already, so was fayose the one leading the crowd into the coourt premises .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
onatisi: this post is a classic example of outstanding stupiddity. Can you prove it that fayose came to the court with thugs? The law court premises is open to anyone to enter when there is a court session .or were the protesting crowd wearing an inscription ,uniform or I d card to identify them as fayose thugs? You guys are annoying sickening at times the way u jump to conclusions. Fayose came with his own men not more than 10 in different 3 vehicles . They met a crowd there already, so was fayose the one leading the crowd into the coourt premises .

If the crowd were his supporters he has an obligation as a public servant to address them to be calm or even tell them to go home.
In such situations there's always a chance for the break down of law and order. I will give Fayose the benefits of the doubt that he was not aware the judge was assaulted but there no room in any democracy for a judge to be beaten up in his own court.
Even if the judge was bias the legal system allows for a judge to be removed from a case.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

They'll set the state of fire and this is what they are preparing us for.

Nigeria is just a very lawless country because the man shouldn't have been allowed to run for office because he can not under the Nigerian constitution. He was tried, convicted and impeached and the Nigerian constitution says you can not run for any public office after indictment and impeachment..

Fayose is a common thug, but this fact is not foreign to him and this is why he's scared and nervous. His party shouldn't have put him especially on the ballot.

This is a country where illegalities means nothing, this is a country where convicts and crooks hangs around the president, this is a country where the president himself hires crooks under his ow ECFF to head top government positions..

It's a sad shame...

Below is what Gani Fawehinmi said about Fayose's impeachment..

don't mind the Fayose guy and his thugs. After the ruling I wil see whether they will use thuggery to upturn the ruling. They are not smart
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aigbofa:

If the crowd were his supporters he has an obligation as a public servant to address them to be calm or even tell them to go home.
In such situations there's always a chance for the break down of law and order. I will give Fayose the benefits of the doubt that he was not aware the judge was assaulted but there no room in any democracy for a judge to be beaten up in his own court.
Even if the judge was bias the legal system allows for a judge to be removed from a case.

Justice Adeyeye of High Court 3, who was miffed by the huge number of the thugs as they surged towards the court premises had approached Mr. Fayose and urged him to prevail on “his supporters” to keep a safe distance from the court premises, the witnesses said.
An enraged Mr. Fayose was said to have shouted the judge down. Immediately, thugs numbering about 20 pounced on Justice Adeyeye, beat him up and tore his clothes, while his co workers scampered and shouted for help

Obviously, he was present with his thugs and did nothing to stop them. Even after the whole shameful and disgraceful act, the same governor elect is yet to give any major speech denouncing the shameful and lawless behavior by his supporters...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
onatisi: this post is a classic example of outstanding stupiddity. Can you prove it that fayose came to the court with thugs? The law court premises is open to anyone to enter when there is a court session .or were the protesting crowd wearing an inscription ,uniform or I d card to identify them as fayose thugs? You guys are annoying sickening at times the way u jump to conclusions. Fayose came with his own men not more than 10 in different 3 vehicles . They met a crowd there already, so was fayose the one leading the crowd into the coourt premises .

onatisi: go through the eye witness accounts of that day before jumping into conclusions it was corroborated by both parties that fayoose tried to calm the nerves of the protesters (note I didn't say pdp or fayoose supporters anyone can protest ). But the crowd became uncontrollable,so what do u want fayoose to do when there are law enforcement agents there?do u want fayose to take a koboko and start flogging the crowd as apc ppl would have wanted or done ?

Justice Adeyeye of High Court 3, who was miffed by the huge number of the thugs as they surged towards the court premises had approached Mr. Fayose and urged him to prevail on “his supporters” to keep a safe distance from the court premises, the witnesses said.
An enraged Mr. Fayose was said to have shouted the judge down. Immediately, thugs numbering about 20 pounced on Justice Adeyeye, beat him up and tore his clothes, while his co workers scampered and shouted for help

You want eye witnesses and what they said, well that what they asserted...

Btw, stop all the tantrums and insults, you don't need all that to make your point...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:
Obviously, he was present with his thugs and did nothing to stop them. Even after the whole shameful and disgraceful act, the same governor elect is yet to give any major speech denouncing the shameful and lawless behavior by his supporters...

Sad situation indeed. Fayose should start acting like a leader not a mafia enforcer. The same people who are behind him today will turn against him if he doesn't tone it down. He should know better.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aigbofa:

Sad situation indeed. Fayose should start acting like a leader not a mafia enforcer. The same people who are behind him today will turn against him if he doesn't tone it down. He should know better.

Obviously, he's felling emboldened, untouchable and invisible because Ekiti people voted for him even with his lawless, criminal and impeachment past.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: don't mind the Fayose guy and his thugs. After the ruling I wil see whether they will use thuggery to upturn the ruling. They are not smart

My friend, may be you forget?

Justice Ayo Salami is no longer in charge ... grin

So... nobody to BUY this time around by our fellow comrade in arms... APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by emiye(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Some people are making comments as if their head is filled with dead brain cells, what is the hullabaloo about APC is lying bla bla.

Obviously, what has happened is that Fayemi's commissioner of justice is coming out to debunk the rumour that the judge was slapped by Fayose. Which APC official earlier stated that Fayose slapped the judge?

From series of eye witness accounts, one thing is clear Fayose was present when his supporters /thugs invaded the court premises and molested the judge and ransack the court proceedings, that is the bone of contention, and logic must not be stand on its head.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by ShehuAba(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Most of the statements by most people here especially the PDP guys have really been appalling, and doing their bidding usually to paint the APC black. The APC never said that fayose slapped the judge, rather the media reported it. In fact in the press release by APC, all what they accused the governor elect of doing was instigating violence.
And even fayose confirmed that his supporters attacked the judge, as he claimed that the judiciary has been compromised.

I have said and I repeat, if fayose is not afraid of his shadows let him stop this thuggery and face the issues in the court. This act of his, will definitely not take him anywhere.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Goddex: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ayed44: do u have any evidence to prove that the "slapper" is a Fayose's supporter? Was he hanging Fayose's tag on his neck? Did u see his name on Fayose's payroll? It is not Fayose's responsibility to produce the "slapper". It is the responsibility of Gov Fayemi who is d chief security officer of Ekiti state as well as the police.

Ask them my brother . . .

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire:

My friend, may be you forget?

Justice Ayo Salami is no longer in charge ... grin

So... nobody to BUY this time around by our fellow comrade in arms... APC
Let the law take its course

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aigbofa:

we keep overlooking one fact and I like the word you used and that is “if” ,that crowd wasn't fayose ,the crowd came to the court to witness the court procedding not as pdp or fayose supporters. That is the point,anyone can express his or her feelings .the only reason why ppl keep associating that crowd with fayose is because the crowd ma or were shouting words or slogans in favour of fayose. You see there is a difference in bringing ur own ppl to disrupt a place or in meeting a crowd somewhere who had become uncontrollable. If the crowd came alongside fayose convoy then whatever actions they take will be fayose responsibility.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Ojogabriel: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General that made the statement is a member of APC.Secondly, That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper" or face the music
the same way the JKF and APC government must produce the killer of Aderiye.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by GWslim(f): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
GOOD NEWS!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Blaqsmith(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General that made the statement is a member of APC.Secondly, That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper" or face the music
Did u read the news at all?
Or u just rushed in to book space?
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by major466(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt]APC and lies are Siamese twins.
Thank God for the sincerity of this honourable judge.[/size]
APC was founded on the platter Lies and Anger Just last year.
Be prepared for more lies from APC next week.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by natureblack(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Why won't he deny it,after real hard currency has slapped him again.Buh this time harder.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Bayajidda(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
For the purpose of fairness and clarity, ur topic should be 'Fayose did not slap me but he supervised my beating'. Those were the words of the Attorney General on sunrise this morning.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Obinoscopy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
The ex-NURTW boss who spearheaded the assault on the judge has been killed. So I think we should be more concerned about who killed the ex-NURTW boss since he is dead and cannot answer for his offence.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Ngwakwe: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Let me correct some misconceptions on the possible scenario in relation to the court case before Justice Adeyeye of High Court 3 Ekiti State.

The worst that can result in the final Judgement will take the line of Amaechi versus Omehia where PDP holds the mandate. Let's not forget, this is not election tribunal that ends in Court of Appeal rather the Supreme Court and in this situation it has already set the precedence.

In the event, Ayo Fayose is disqualified, the runner-up in PDP gubernatorial primary takes the mantle of leadership as the new governor-elect.

There can never be any rerun or APC taking over the mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by enigmat: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
If he trully slap u,wld u hv said anytin? Be honest
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by abdulahi001: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
The OP did'nt complete the statement, the attorney general of ekiti state said on sunrise daily on channels t.v dis morning dat he spoke to d judge and d judge told him dat " Fayose did'nt slap him but he supervised his beating by the thugs"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
U actually deserve a slap
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by topearos(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I don't want to say Ekiti people are blind, it will be disrespectful to them, but I don't know what they see in a thug like Fayose to bring him back to power. The same fayose that was the Gov btw 2003 and 2006, the same guy that looted the state through his poultry scam, the same guy that institutionalised thuggery. Ekiti people have made their choice anyway and they will bear it except the court decide otherwise
So what's your own?
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Abduletudaye(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
So who is telling the truth or did the tabloids blow this stuff out of proportion?
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by topearos(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I don't want to say Ekiti people are blind, it will be disrespectful to them, but I don't know what they see in a thug like Fayose to bring him back to power. The same fayose that was the Gov btw 2003 and 2006, the same guy that looted the state through his poultry scam, the same guy that institutionalised thuggery. Ekiti people have made their choice anyway and they will bear it except the court decide otherwise
So what's your own?

Must you comment?
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by nwaobitex: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Locates Account Linked To Obanikoro Into Which Dasuki Deposited Funds / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.