Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye (28640 Views)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Jmain: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
aljharem:

We know their antics. Nigerians should come together and fight against these enemies of Nigeria. They get paid to lie to us

Nigerians are wise, they will do the needful grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Ayed44: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General that made the statement is a member of APC.Secondly, That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper" or face the music
do u have any evidence to prove that the "slapper" is a Fayose's supporter? Was he hanging Fayose's tag on his neck? Did u see his name on Fayose's payroll? It is not Fayose's responsibility to produce the "slapper". It is the responsibility of Gov Fayemi who is d chief security officer of Ekiti state as well as the police.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by lafuria1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
atlwireles:

Big difference, Buhari never said a word for days. He keep quiet as death and destruction was visited on innocent Nigerians.
And what has fayose said so far ? Fayose didn't call his boys to oder , fayose was even present, using same logic, fayose assaulted the judge.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
"I have spoken to Justice
Adeyeye. He said he spoke to
the Governor-Elect, Ayo Fayose
to control his crowd. However,
in fairness, the Justice Adeyeye
said Fayose did not slap him
but his supporters attacked
him"--Wale Fapounda, Attoney
General, Ekiti State.
It is only in apc dictionary where the word attacked means slap. The judge never said anyone slapped him .

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by lafuria1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ayed44: do u have any evidence to prove that the "slapper" is a Fayose's supporter? Was he hanging Fayose's tag on his neck? Did u see his name on Fayose's payroll? It is not Fayose's responsibility to produce the "slapper". It is the responsibility of Gov Fayemi who is d chief security officer of Ekiti state as well as the police.
Lol, when you have nothing to say they start with where is the evidence but you belive without evidence that APC is behind terrorism in this country, smh. Don't worry yourself my sources said it was APC supporters that beat up the judge.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by atlwireles: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
lafuria1:
And what has fayose said so far ? Fayose didn't call his boys to oder , fayose was even present, using same logic, fayose assaulted the judge.

Every account sofar, had fayose trying to control the crowd. He did not sit in a corner and watch gleefully like your Buhari did. As Nigerians were hack into piece, because he lost an election.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by onatisi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
lafuria1:
go through the eye witness accounts of that day before jumping into conclusions it was corroborated by both parties that fayoose tried to calm the nerves of the protesters (note I didn't say pdp or fayoose supporters anyone can protest ). But the crowd became uncontrollable,so what do u want fayoose to do when there are law enforcement agents there?do u want fayose to take a koboko and start flogging the crowd as apc ppl would have wanted or done ?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by onatisi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
atlwireles:

Every account sofar, had fayose trying to control the crowd. He did not sit in a corner and watch gleeful like your Buhari did. As Nigerians were hack into piece, because he lost an election.
don't mind them. Whether they like it or not that Assassins political council will still lose and drop more states . They are not the credible or better alternative to pdp

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Ngwakwe: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General that made the statement is a member of APC.Secondly, That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper" or face the music

You mean Fayose should produce all the people (two hundred thousand plus) who voted him to the Court?

I presume the anarchy witnessed recently in Ekiti State is the resultant effect of Justice Salami's activism on the bench.

Judiciary needs to restore the dignity repose on them especially in State High Courts.

If Ekiti State today is Osun State and Ogbeni Rauf is Fayose this same incident will replicate itself but in opposite direction. The only difference will be that every misguided and self acclaimed intellectual, analyst and social crusader will be shouting GEJ, GEJ and GEJ's Judges and Judiciary

When APC call on Nigerians to defend their mandate, I presume this is what they meant in its totality.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by stanley102(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
neenar: "Fayose didn't slap him; his supporters did" Any difference? Oh yeah, rain isn't falling; the sky is just urinating. undecided
There is a huge difference. Assuming the judge was killed by those thugs, Fayose would still be innocent, legally speaking, like you and me.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by stanley102(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
lafuria1:
Lol, when you have nothing to say they start with where is the evidence but you belive without evidence that APC is behind terrorism in this country, smh. Don't worry yourself my sources said it was APC supporters that beat up the judge.
May we know your source, please.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Descartes: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
neenar: "Fayose didn't slap him; his supporters did" Any difference? Oh yeah, rain isn't falling; the sky is just urinating. undecided
Yea.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Descartes: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
cool
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by jayonpoint(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
atlwireles:

Big difference, Buhari never said a word for days. He keep quiet as death and destruction was visited on innocent Nigerians.
As if dats a news. Politicians has bn killin n maiming nigerians for political gains since tym immemorial b/w wat separate it frm Jonathan n bokoharamites agent of killers for d FG only for political relevance..Mr oga, learn it d easy or d hard way NA naija b dis where anythin goes
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by russello: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please, someone with brains in his/her head should answer the following question for me.

Is it also possible for Mr Fayose opposition member to infiltrate the large crowd and perpetuate the act while pretending to be supporting him just so he can rubbish the image of the governor-elect?

Please, no insult. I'm just thinking out loud.
Datzall!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2014

What was Fayose the Gov. elect doing with thugs? What was he doing with thugs in a court of law?

We have a Gov and the chief law enforcement officer elect already breaking the law, already using thugs to harass and manhandle the same people he was elected to serve and protect. What about after getting into office with the Nigeria police and the law enforcement at his disposal?

Ekiti people dealt themselves a terrible blow with this shame and embarrassment..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
There is a difference bros,stop trying to make sense.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
[s]
arresa:

What was Fayose the Gov. elect doing with thugs? What was he doing with thugs in a court of law?

We have a Gov and the chief law enforcement officer elect already breaking the law, already using thugs to harass and manhandle the same people he was elected to serve and protect. What about after getting into office with the Nigeria police and the law enforcement at his disposal?

Ekiti people dealt themselves a terrible blow with this shame and embarrassment..
[/s]

I smell your presence... You only appear when your party is involved... and to make caricature. – SMH

Continue your propaganda, Yorubas’ are wiser…

Otoge!

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire: [s][/s]

I smell your presence... You only appear when your party is involved... and to make caricature. – SMH

Continue your propaganda, Yorubas’ are wiser…

Otoge!

Only ignorant trolls, unintelligent dullards and clowns like you see party in everything under the sun. You are like droids with no thinking faculties and all you spew is thoughtless and unintelligent garbage.

You can not formulate anything sane and rational or even differentiate between right and wrong without debasing yourself with idiotic nonsense like party this, party that and bigoted ramblings..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by kunstay(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
What I only know is that Fayose can not even point a single finger to a judge!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
[s]
arresa:

Only ignorant trolls, unintelligent dullards and clowns like you see party in everything under the sun. You are like droids with no thinking faculties and all you spew is thoughtless and unintelligent garbage.

You can not formulate anything sane and rational or even differentiate between right and wrong without debasing yourself with idiotic nonsense like party this, party that and bigoted ramblings..
[/s]

You make no sense bro... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2014

You make no sense bro...

Trust me, you can not see sense because trolls and doids have no sense and they lack the capacity to see any so don't feel bad or be too hard on yourself..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

I don't want to say Ekiti people are blind, it will be disrespectful to them, but I don't know what they see in a thug like Fayose to bring him back to power. The same fayose that was the Gov btw 2003 and 2006, the same guy that looted the state through his poultry scam, the same guy that institutionalised thuggery. Ekiti people have made their choice anyway and they will bear it except the court decide otherwise

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
[s]
arresa:

Trust me, you can not see sense because trolls and doids have no sense and they lack the capacity to see any so don't feel bad or be too hard on yourself..
[/s]

Oga, I sense you from far distance... Please kindly face your pictorial advertisement on NL and work for your payslip.

I wish you well.

Goodluck!

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ekiti people done bite more than they can chew...

They voted the already disgraced and impeached crook

They voted for a crook still under EFCC investigation

Now they are saddled with a common thug and cheap street urchin..

grin

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I don't want to say Ekiti people are blind, it will be disrespectful to them, but I don't know what they see in a thug like Fayose to bring him back to power. The same fayose that was the Gov btw 2003 and 2006, the same guy that looted the state through his poultry scam, the same guy that institutionalised thuggery. Ekiti people have made their choice anyway and they will bear it except the court decide otherwise

Barcanista, thank you for respecting the wish of Ekiti people

NOW & ALWAYS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Descartes: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
embarassed
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2014

Oga, I sense you from far distance... Please kindly face your pictorial advertisement on NL and work for your payslip.

I wish you well.

Goodluck!

Bye.

Dude, this is not about fairness, this is about right and wrong.

What's a soon to be governor of a whole state and chief law enforcement officer doing with thugs in a court of law?

You people are too knee deep in your political absurdities and lawless mentality to intelligently differentiate between right and wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire:
NOW & ALWAYS
sure

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire:

NOW & ALWAYS

Of course, now they are reaping what they sow with their votes with this shame, ridicule and embarrassment, with lawlessness and violence all led by the same man they voted for..

All before the thug enter office. Just imagine what the people of Ekiti have to look forward to...... grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
arresa:

Dude, this is not about fairness, this is about right and wrong.

What's a soon to be governor of a whole state and chief law enforcement officer doing with thugs in a court of law?

You people are too knee deep in your political absurdities and lawless mentality to intelligently differentiate between right and wrong..
I will see what they will do should the Court grant the prayers of APC. Leave them with their gra-gra
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by arresa: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: I will see what they will do should the Court grant the prayers of APC. Leave them with their gra-gra

They'll set the state of fire and this is what they are preparing us for.

Nigeria is just a very lawless country because the man shouldn't have been allowed to run for office because he can not under the Nigerian constitution. He was tried, convicted and impeached and the Nigerian constitution says you can not run for any public office after indictment and impeachment..

Fayose is a common thug, but this fact is not foreign to him and this is why he's scared and nervous. His party shouldn't have put him especially on the ballot.

This is a country where illegalities means nothing, this is a country where convicts and crooks hangs around the president, this is a country where the president himself hires crooks under his ow ECFF to head top government positions..

It's a sad shame...

Below is what Gani Fawehinmi said about Fayose's impeachment..

A very corrupt chief executive officer of a State, a dictatorial and lawless person has lost his governorship by impeachment. His immunity under Section 308 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 is over. He can now be tried for money laundering and other heinous crimes he has committed while in the governance of the affairs of Ekiti people. It is therefore good riddance to a bad rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.