Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (126799 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by ozara(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2014
venabili:
Did any non-engineering graduate get invited? Seems lyk i was the only business science gradute invited while i was being accredited.

yes, i saw accountan
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by abbeywasc(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
ozara:

yes, i saw accountan
tuesday or wednesday and what time?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Splufic(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
It was Friday, 2AM.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
ismokeweed:

I meant crap concerning the recruitment. You really are an obnoxious toad.
I smoke ganja. U no go kill me o.lol
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by bellosulaiman(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
I studied accounting n was invited.

I guess we r few though unlike eng. graduates.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by bellosulaiman(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
abeg wia samson (computer scientist) n kabir ajao (civil eng.- jbn) ?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by MEDOLAB: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
bellosulaiman:
kabir Ajao!!!!!! that funny guy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Macsholly: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls frds dis was one of the interview questions i was asked and i will like to kn ow ur view abt it, i just want to learn for future sake
" you are one of a team of three, asked to execiute a job within a limited tym, but the 3 of u seems to have different approach to the job which make the team not to reach a consensors abt hw to do the job. for hours u are still arguing on which persons approach u should use, what will u do to remedy the situation considering u have limited tym. NOTE: even wen u suggested u drop ur own idea so u could make use of one of their approach, d 2 seems never to agree on the approach to use."
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by bellosulaiman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
dt means u r d computer scientist, samson frm awka. smiley
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Macsholly: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
bellosulaiman:
dt means u r d computer scientist, samson frm awka. smiley
No
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wo1F(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Macsholly:
pls frds dis was one of the interview questions i was asked and i will like to kn ow ur view abt it, i just want to learn for future sake
" you are one of a team of three, asked to execiute a job within a limited tym, but the 3 of u seems to have different approach to the job which make the team not to reach a consensors abt hw to do the job. for hours u are still arguing on which persons approach u should use, what will u do to remedy the situation considering u have limited tym. NOTE: even wen u suggested u drop ur own idea so u could make use of one of their approach, d 2 seems never to agree on the approach to use."

There's is no right or wrong way to answer this. The whole idea is for you to take them through your thought process.

For instance, I might go this way;
Since I've offered to step down my approach not because its way off but cos I see a lot of convergence in the build up to with our respective positions, I'll now have to take it further by moving to play the devil's advocate on the guy who's approach I genuinely believe to be weaker compared to the other chap.

In playing the devil's advocate, I'd pitch tent with the guy who's submission I feel is weaker but doesn't just know it, yet. This may be due to ego and his determination not to loose bragging rights to a colleague he feels he's light years ahead of in all fields of endevour.

So I will side him for the purpose testing the quality of his argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to abandon his original opposing position. In taking this route, I'd have taken a stance that would have been seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance without bruising the ego of any of these two gladiators. In seeing the "poverty" of his submission he'd [hopefully though] have no option but to go with a more roboust and encopassing opinion of someone that is not even me!

Agreed there would have been a little down-time with this particular approach to a compromise, it would have gone a long way to preserving the team spirit and unity which we both know is mission critical to the successful accomplishment of any team work.

My 3coins.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Case study gan, plenty grammar sha ^^^
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
wo1F:

There's is no right or wrong way to answer this. The whole idea is for you to take them through your thought process.

Since I've offered to step down my approach not because its way off but cos I see a lot of convergence in the build up to with our respective positions, I'll now have to take it further by moving to play the devil's advocate on the guy who's approach I genuinely believe to be weaker compared to the other chap.

In playing the devil's advocate, I'd pitch tent with the guy who's submission I feel is weaker but doesn't just know it, yet. This may be due to ego and his determination not to loose bragging rights to a colleague he feels he's light years ahead of in all fields of endevour.

So I will side him for the purpose testing the quality of his argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to abandon his original opposing position. In taking this route, I'd have taken a stance that would have been seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance without bruising the ego of any of these two gladiators. In seeing the "poverty" of his submission he'd [hopefully though] have no option but to go with a more roboust and encopassing opinion of someone that is not even me!

Agreed there would have been a little down-time with this particular approach to a compromise, it would have gone a long way to preserving the team spirit and unity which we both know is mission critical to the successful accomplishment of any team work.

My 3coins.
on point but too much grammar o.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by esdane(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Macsholly:

I was asked d same question. What's it with that question? I said evrything I knew, said evrything I thought, they kept saying u havent answered. From "I'll drop my opinion n align theirs (bringing 2 surface d strong points of each argument)" to "we'll just have 2 start using 1 of their opinions", they didn't seem to agree. We took forever on this question.What was your own answer?
Or who has any different ideas?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wo1F(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
faith2ogesco:
on point but too much grammar o.

grin grin
When you dey talk am e nor too sound big big plus you'd actually be done with all d talking in less than 90secs
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Lero15(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
wo1F:

My 3coins.
bro, u call that 3 coins
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
@wo1F: This is my suggested answer: I respect the opinion of my team leader, if there are more than one approach to solving the problem I would suggest to my team leader that we pick the approach that is safer, less time-consuming, less cost intensive, withstand unfavorable conditions and has good theoretical background.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wo1F(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lero15:
bro, u call that 3 coins

Lero my baws, how far na?
Wetin I for call am oga? angry
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Lero15(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
wo1F:

Lero my baws, how far na?
Wetin I for call am oga? angry
lol. More like 3 dollars. I'm good sir. U?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wo1F(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
sirbone007:
@wo1F: This is my suggested answer: I respect the opinion of my team leader, if there are more than one approach to solving the problem I would suggest to my team leader that we pick the approach that is safer, less time-consuming, less cost intensive, withstand unfavorable conditions and has good theoretical background.

Nice one man. But they've put you on the spot by stripping you of those options you just laid out.
Also the question doesn't suggest there is a team leader cos if there were to be one, he would've used his overiding power to arrive at a vote. But its stated they've already spent hours on it without reaching a concensus if when you offered to step down your opinion. Except you now want to take it to your supervisor. Read it again
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wo1F(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lero15:
lol. More like 3 dollars. I'm good sir. U?

Oh I see. I'm doing well man, thanks

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by audu001: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
bellosulaiman:
testing microphone, samson reporting from awka, boss i double hail.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
wo1F:

grin grin
When you dey talk am e nor too sound big big plus you'd actually be done with all d talking in less than 90secs
lol.i feel u
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by chemicstein: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Guy....you aint communicating atall!!
wo1F:

My 3coins.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wo1F(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
chemicstein:
Guy....you aint communicating atall!!

Fair enough. I accept your criticism.
Why not go further and give us an improved opinion on the subject. We're all here to learn
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by bellosulaiman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
smiley @ samson aka audu 001, ow u dey na? n ow ur syd?

@sir bone007, ur response wasn't practical enof. rephrase the structure n bliv me, u r somwat ryt. 3 over ten. make it eight outta ten. u can do better.

@ woIF, there wud surely b a team lead. no doubt about it. even if the team consists two ppl.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by AltarBoy1: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Plz o, is dia any 2.1 graduate who has stayed
abt 2yrs without gettin a job... I wan knw
weda I go go MFM for prayers...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
AltarBoy1:
Plz o, is dia any 2.1 graduate who has stayed
abt 2yrs without gettin a job... I wan knw
weda I go go MFM for prayers...
me neva get oo. Had 1st class shaa
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by arshavineering(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
SQLmaster1:
me neva get oo. Had 1st class shaa

alterboy u don hear am your time will come just in time, don't loose hope...I'm 2'1 yet unemployed, but I believe say better de front ooo...e go better
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by mcpat(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
tochiddy:
My dear, don't take it that u v passed dragnet yet wit banks and the likes of olam and sahara whr d cut off is as low as 40% and some of our badt guys didn't even apply bcoz it is a low profile one. Wait until u write 4 high profile organizations like chevron, exxonmobil, nestle, gsk, I mean top coys where the whole 9ja is writtn and competition is stiff wit all d smart guys home and abroad present, only then will u know the true standard of dragnet and rate ursef accordingly. So keep working on ursef ma smiley
i have a problem with how u think, the way u analyze situations and the way u address people..the way some people abuse the freedom to speak freely stirs up the Idi Amin in me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.