Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (126804 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Rich4god(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
AltarBoy1:
Plz o, is dia any 2.1 graduate who has stayed
abt 2yrs without gettin a job... I wan knw
weda I go go MFM for prayers...
hmmm... And i tot its jst me... Kinda frustrating you knw...

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by datjohn(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
christopheojo:

Tanx meelvin0004 i got d material

Pls, can u send d DRAGNET past questions to datjohn@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by chemicstein: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't wait till its 10 yrss b4 you go for prayers.....you don't have anything to loose
AltarBoy1:
Plz o, is dia any 2.1 graduate who has stayed
abt 2yrs without gettin a job... I wan knw
weda I go go MFM for prayers...

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Dannyset(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
mcpat:

i have a problem with how u think, the way u analyze situations and the way u address people..the way some people abuse the freedom to speak freely stirs up the Idi Amin in me

Lol...pls don't commit homicide or genocide ooo. Dis Idi Amin in u ehn.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2014
mcpat:

i have a problem with how u think, the way u analyze situations and the way u address people..the way some people abuse the freedom to speak freely stirs up the Idi Amin in me
now the bolded though grin grin
Plz dnt tell me u plan to commit "oscar_pistorius"
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by ugift4reel: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2014
datjohn:

Pls, can u send d DRAGNET past questions to datjohn@gmail.com
ugift4reel@gmail.com..Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by datjohn(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2014
ugift4reel:

ugift4reel@gmail.com..Tnx

I will send it across to u as soon as I get.
For now, am still waitin for God to touch dis guy.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Dannyset(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2014
datjohn:

I will send it across to u as soon as I get.
For now, am still waitin for God to touch dis guy.

Both of u shld mail me tru Dannywitty88@yahoo.com, will send u som I got from here. Just that som has no solutions, which me I don't think it make sense.
Am just too lazy to copy out ur email addr.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by masagoody(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
,#teamBEDC...day7......still waiting....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Hairbean: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Most likely this week. Source is tomato sauce wink
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by christopheojo(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
pls check ur spam or inbox i hav sent it 4 long
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by prospects: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
wo1F:

There's is no right or wrong way to answer this. The whole idea is for you to take them through your thought process.

For instance, I might go this way;
Since I've offered to step down my approach not because its way off but cos I see a lot of convergence in the build up to with our respective positions, I'll now have to take it further by moving to play the devil's advocate on the guy who's approach I genuinely believe to be weaker compared to the other chap.

In playing the devil's advocate, I'd pitch tent with the guy who's submission I feel is weaker but doesn't just know it, yet. This may be due to ego and his determination not to loose bragging rights to a colleague he feels he's light years ahead of in all fields of endevour.

So I will side him for the purpose testing the quality of his argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to abandon his original opposing position. In taking this route, I'd have taken a stance that would have been seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance without bruising the ego of any of these two gladiators. In seeing the "poverty" of his submission he'd [hopefully though] have no option but to go with a more roboust and encopassing opinion of someone that is not even me!

Agreed there would have been a little down-time with this particular approach to a compromise, it would have gone a long way to preserving the team spirit and unity which we both know is mission critical to the successful accomplishment of any team work.

My 3coins.

Wetin this one dey yarn sef?! Bros, don't try this 'by force show-off' near some interviewers o. Them go just burst laff, tears go nearly comot ur eye. All these jargons u wrote here can be said in a simpler manner and produce better understanding. As it stands , u just tried to show off ur 'by-force' oyibo in order to make ur point look great and still u haven't said nothing. Bros, forget all these.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
@wo1f: e don do. @all: who knows When bedc will shortlist sucesssful interviewees?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by masagoody(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
sirbone007:
@wo1f: e don do. @all: who knows When bedc will shortlist sucesssful interviewees?
we wish we knew
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by melvin0004(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
d exam result came out less dan 1 week after d exam.y is d interview own different. any1 wit d salary structure of bedc pls share . tnxs
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rufonye: 12:53am On Oct 30, 2014
please anybody with the dragnet preparation kit should kindly forward to me. please help a brother My email is judeufoho@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by masagoody(m): 12:53am On Oct 30, 2014
melvin0004:
d exam result came out less dan 1 week after d exam.y is d interview own different. any1 wit d salary structure of bedc pls share . tnxs
interview results can take between 1day and forever.....when they need us, they will ping us..life has to continue, somehow.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by naijaboylive(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2014
masagoody:
interview results can take between 1day and forever.....when they need us, they will ping us..life has to continue, somehow.

U ave a point there.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by prospects: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
I expected the results to be out by now. Na wa o. I dey Benin since dey wait them. The moment person comot now, u go receive message. angry
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by ozara(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
na so ooo

prospects:
I expected the results to be out by now. Na wa o. I dey Benin since dey wait them. The moment person comot now, u go receive message. angry
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rufonye: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2014
@dannyset, datjohn,christopheojo or anybody that has dragnet practice question, please send to me.
I am preparing for BEDC DSO test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by melvin0004(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2014
rufonye:
@dannyset, datjohn,christopheojo or anybody that has dragnet practice question, please send to me.
pls wots dso.n when is d exam n hw did u apply.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by datjohn(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2014
rufonye:

Whats ur email?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Dannyset(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2014
rufonye:

Maybe u should start by sending ur email to Dannywitty88@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2014
prospects:
guy you funny too. E b lyk say you get job for Benin.
One of them said contacting would be in mid November. Then medicals. Job resumes 1st week December.
Besides the training months is in ondo and ekiti, NOT Benin.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dpress:
One of them said contacting would be in mid November. Then medicals. Job resumes 1st week December.
contacting?? Hope that means no other interview again cos dy refused to answer directly when I asked
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rufonye: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dannyset:

sorry i diddnt include my email it is judeufoho@yahoo.com
Maybe u should start by sending ur email to Dannywitty88@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by datjohn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=rufonye post=27634835][/quote]

Check ur mail, I sent it.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by inibro(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
cc150615:

contacting?? Hope that means no other interview again cos dy refused to answer directly when I asked

Me too, the only reply given was that the training would be between BEDC and a private university and it would last 4 Months. Only those successful during the training would be fully absorbed by the coy.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by naijaboylive(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
inibro:

Me too, the only reply given was that the training would be between BEDC and a private university and it would last 4 Months. Only those successful during the training would be fully absorbed by the coy.
A lady on de panel that interviewed me also noted that if found wanting during the period of training, one would be dropped.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
What sort of thing is this....so I would leave my job only to be told at the end of four months I aint geTting employed.....
But the training part gets me interested....

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Macsholly: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dpress:
oh is dat so

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.