Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (126952 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Mek una rememba, no be only benin o, na 4 states
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2014

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Owoado:
Mek una rememba, no be only benin o, na 4 states
they gats retain me for Benin, ekiti nd Delta Na error... Na only ondo dey manageable
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
faith2ogesco:
Training is 1yr nt 3mnths. Kapish
Pardon me. Twas a mistake. Exactly; 3 mnths probation after 1 year training. And I never said am xpecting 6 figures. I only wish. Can't compare Sahara to BEDC ofcourse.
Maybe reflexionz will be magnanimous enough to hint us on some stuffs to be xpecting. (cos me I av a serious decision to make presently)
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2014
cc150615:

they gats retain me for Benin, ekiti nd Delta Na error... Na only ondo dey manageable
Delta state ain't that bad.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Lero15(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Delta state ain't that bad.
cc150615 & Xtrasmooth404, my padis.

I wish una well smiley
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2014
cc150615:

u'll know soon enuf. I see vision say na Delta u go dey
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Ifaki community youths protest 9
months blackout •They’re owing N57m
electricity bill —BEDC

www.tribune.com.ng/news/community-news/item/21410-ifaki-community-youths-protest-9-months-blackout-they-re-owing-n57m-electricity-bill-bedc

had to spend 5hrs extra to Kaduna cos of this blockade...went through a "forest" instead. Engineers...be prepared to face angry mobs...marketers....be ready to keep the account balanced..

BEDC sure needs a better PR Strategy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
rhajaan:
Ifaki community youths protest 9
months blackout •They’re owing N57m
electricity bill —BEDC

www.tribune.com.ng/news/community-news/item/21410-ifaki-community-youths-protest-9-months-blackout-they-re-owing-n57m-electricity-bill-bedc

had to spend 5hrs extra to Kaduna cos of this blockade...went through a "forest" instead. Engineers...be prepared to face angry mobs...marketers....be ready to keep the account balanced..

BEDC sure needs a better PR Strategy
I actually happened to be at the venue of that protest nd I'm quite conversant with ifaki they had an issue with their transformer, it wasn't fixed on time nd they got physical with nepa ppl Which made dem get angry nd kuku leave the vicinity for dem so they've been in darkness since August, it actually took a representative of the governor with official entourage together with bedc entourage to stop the protest that day. it's no biggie stuffs like that happen once in a yl everywhere in naija, they started working on fixing the light immediately that day btw.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Owoado:
u'll know soon enuf. I see vision say na Delta u go dey
ur vision is blurred

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2014
I dey gbadun this thread now. It's just that nobody here including "royal" of BEDC batch A want to state categorically d expected exactly salary.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2014
sirbone007:
I dey gbadun this thread now. It's just that nobody here including "royal" of BEDC batch A want to state categorically d expected exactly salary.
next week is just few days away why don't u take a chill pill besides someone gave an idea above tho he didn't state it directly but I decoded sth make I quote am for u
crespo67:

.I have lived and worked in Benin,and a figure under but close to 6digits is ok 2 be decently comfortable for a start..at least,u can do much better wiv it,than u can wiv an early 6digits in lagos...
Cheers
so since reflection no wan talk about the amount of bread,... I guess we'd just chill.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
sirbone007:
Except u're referring to another royal. But if its mine, am not batch A o. Am also waiting for my offer letter
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
I meant reflection not royal. Thanks jare.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm enjoying this thread, anyways guys its reflexionz o. grin well as for the amount of bread I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another. Think not of the pay, like someone said on this thread think of the skills, knowledge base this will give and add to you. If you are looking for BIG MONEY please disco ain't for you. Please get ready to go dirty not all is office work. You will meet with different types of disgruntled human beings far different from what you know and are used to in Lagos except you are from this locales.
As for the loaves of bread
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Splufic:

Same thought here. I am really warry of some conditions or bond. I pray there would be none one cannot manage. Let's keep tabs and see how it all pangs out.

A company can lawfully make you sign a bond only
if it has spent some amount of money in your training
that is useful for the company. The bond amount cannot
exceed the training costs. If we are being trained by NAPTIN, then be ready to sign at least a 2 year bond.....

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm enjoying this thread, anyways guys its reflexionz o. grin well as for the amount of bread I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another. Think not of the pay, like someone said on this thread think of the skills, knowledge base this will give and add to you. If you are looking for BIG MONEY please disco ain't for you. Please get ready to go dirty not all is office work. You will meet with different types of disgruntled human beings far different from what you know and are used to in Lagos except you are from this locales.
I'm enjoying this thread, anyways guys its reflexionz o. well as for the amount of bread I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another. Think not of the pay, like someone said on this thread think of the skills, knowledge base this will give and add to you. If you are looking for BIG MONEY please disco ain't for you. Please get ready to go dirty not all is office work. You will meet with different types of disgruntled human beings far different from what you know and are used to in Lagos except you are from this locales.
As for the loaves of bread I don't want to say and wen u see ur offer letter the loaf has diminished u go come dey vex. But I can tell you this the program is in 2 phases. On the job training and classroom training. The classroom training will cover core engineering and accounting/commerce practices in the power distribution sector the classroom training is residential and will be for 3Months.
Sorry I cant answer ur loaf of bread question but its close to 10 loaves of bread as a trainee.
Some of you wen u receive ur offer letter you will decline but think very well before u accept or decline there's a big challenge waiting on the other side of BEDC.
Oh also on the job training is not residential u will look for ur own apartment or wer to squat like us. The classroom training is after the on the job training that is residential and the loaf of bread will vary during this period.
And for the lady that knows alot of Benin already you will enjoy here cos u got friends most of us don't know any soul...presently at Kada cinemas want to watch 30days in Atlanta and ThePurge:anarchy. Watched Interstellar last week. My fones misbehaving I'll get back to u guys asap.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks reflexionz, actually u've tried well. But I need some clarifications.
1. By 10 loaves, are Ʊ referring to 100k or 10k
2. Whts the situation with the classroom training.
3. Is there signing of bound and duration?
Thanks. Am very particular with these questions because I dnt want to be in a dilemma. I might have to sign a two yrs compulsory bond after one year training with an engineering firm. Just need to be sure of whc will be my best option not only in terms of money sha. Cos if Ʊ hear wht ds engr firm is willing to offer me!!!!!!!!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
reflexionz:

dont worry wait for the offer....you will most likely pick up from BEDC parent coy in ikoyi Lagos like we did. but just wait for it
Dey better mail us d offer like sahara o. Abeg
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lero15:
cc150615 & Xtrasmooth404, my padis.

I wish una well smiley
Thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
cc150615:

me na delta tinz o seriously. Benin 2nd choice
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
reflexionz:
I'm enjoying this thread, anyways guys its reflexionz o. well as for the amount of bread I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another. Think not of the pay, like someone said on this thread think of the skills, knowledge base this will give and add to you. If you are looking for BIG MONEY please disco ain't for you. Please get ready to go dirty not all is office work. You will meet with different types of disgruntled human beings far different from what you know and are used to in Lagos except you are from this locales.
As for the loaves of bread I don't want to say and wen u see ur offer letter the loaf has diminished u go come dey vex. But I can tell you this the program is in 2 phases. On the job training and classroom training. The classroom training will cover core engineering and accounting/commerce practices in the power distribution sector the classroom training is residential and will be for 3Months.
Sorry I cant answer ur loaf of bread question but its close to 10 loaves of bread as a trainee.
Some of you wen u receive ur offer letter you will decline but think very well before u accept or decline there's a big challenge waiting on the other side of BEDC.
Oh also on the job training is not residential u will look for ur own apartment or wer to squat like us. The classroom training is after the on the job training that is residential and the loaf of bread will vary during this period.
And for the lady that knows alot of Benin already you will enjoy here cos u got friends most of us don't know any soul...presently at Kada cinemas want to watch 30days in Atlanta and ThePurge:anarchy. Watched Interstellar last week. My fones misbehaving I'll get back to u guys asap.
boss wats d working hrs like
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Splufic(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
rhajaan:

A company can lawfully make you sign a bond only
if it has spent some amount of money in your training
that is useful for the company. The bond amount cannot
exceed the training costs. If we are being trained by NAPTIN, then be ready to sign at least a 2 year bond.....

Thanks for enlightening more on that. Talking about the training, NAPTIN wud hv been a great destination for that. I wouldnt mind placing my pen on paper in agreement to any reasonable condition if we are to be trained by NAPTIN. But i am puting that under clouds, we may not be refered there.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
faith2ogesco:
boss wats d working hrs like
the working hours 8-6 on. But as a trainee by 5 we don waka. Plus public hols and weekends. Saturdays maybe if u are asked to sha but for now I havnt gone to work on a saturday
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
@reflectionz: what determines d region one would have to work under this disco? How about accommodation during training
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
@reflectionz: I don follow u even go twitter I no get ur contact...add me up 2AD7081C. I need talk some confidentials with a senior colleague
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
royal42nz:
Thanks reflexionz, actually u've tried well. But I need some clarifications.
1. By 10 loaves, are Ʊ referring to 100k or 10k
2. Whts the situation with the classroom training.
3. Is there signing of bound and duration?
Thanks. Am very particular with these questions because I dnt want to be in a dilemma. I might have to sign a two yrs compulsory bond after one year training with an engineering firm. Just need to be sure of whc will be my best option not only in terms of money sha. Cos if Ʊ hear wht ds engr firm is willing to offer me!!!!!!!!

No 3. Is most critical........

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by faith2ogesco(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rahjan for a firm to offer to train u for a yr and sign two yrs bond, d pay go gud na.
Jux lay down ur criteria for choosing a job and compare wch bests suits u
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wonda26(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Na wa for permutations.... Which one be loaf of bread and bag of beans again? Abeg! Make we see the offer jor....Already, I'm not expecting up to hundred thousand ... Nor be Lag be this... I'm more concerned about the other terms and conditions... I just wanna see that offer meyn as our ogas nor wan dey specific on info.... Is that too much to ask? grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Splufic(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
SQLmaster1:
From where i come from, a loaf of bread is synonymous to 1k.
So therefore, 10 loaves is equivalent to 10k. Hmmm, not bad for a start.

...all in Naira!

You deserve 50 strokes of the cane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (43) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.