Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (126954 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by rhajaan(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
As stated earlier,classroom training is going to be held at a private university (Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State)....after the on the job training(in Benin I guess) as stated by the only BATCH A member in the house(reflexionz)
But based on this report, reflexionz is correct as regards the three months duration at Elizade.....or might it be 3 weeks!! Please read yourself.

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/benin-power-co-to-train-elizade-varsity-students/

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
We just needed som info frm older guys in dere..buh d loaves of bread is mekin it worse now, I really don't see a need of withholdin d info..it would hav been better not 2 say anytin dan sayin 10loaves, mekin tins worse now..no offenz @reflectionz buh gotta mek dis rite, wads 10loaves
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Ayomild: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
@reflexionz: YOUNG MAN I don catch u....lol
Hw weekend, and ur body?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
rhajaan:
As stated earlier,classroom training is going to be held at a private university (Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State)....after the on the job training(in Benin I guess) as stated by the only BATCH A member in the house(reflexionz)
But based on this report, reflexionz is correct as regards the three months duration at Elizade.....or might it be 3 weeks!! Please read yourself.

Now that sounds like going back to uni!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
My question is how secured is the job? By how much percentage does the salary increase after training?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
SURULERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baba suspense......This na season film.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Splufic(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
rhajaan:

na wa o. Haven't even heard of dis school before. Was expecting too much. NAPTIN wudnt hv been too much, for d sake of good professional training since d power sector is on a revolutional drive
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Hairbean: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
reflexionz:
I'm enjoying this thread, anyways guys its reflexionz o. grin well as for the amount of bread I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another. Think not of the pay, like someone said on this thread think of the skills, knowledge base this will give and add to you. If you are looking for BIG MONEY please disco ain't for you. Please get ready to go dirty not all is office work. You will meet with different types of disgruntled human beings far different from what you know and are used to in Lagos except you are from this locales.
As for the loaves of bread
I'm enjoying this thread, anyways guys its reflexionz o. well as for the amount of bread I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top will say another. Think not of the pay, like someone said on this thread think of the skills, knowledge base this will give and add to you. If you are looking for BIG MONEY please disco ain't for you. Please get ready to go dirty not all is office work. You will meet with different types of disgruntled human beings far different from what you know and are used to in Lagos except you are from this locales.
As for the loaves of bread I don't want to say and wen u see ur offer letter the loaf has diminished u go come dey vex. But I can tell you this the program is in 2 phases. On the job training and classroom training. The classroom training will cover core engineering and accounting/commerce practices in the power distribution sector the classroom training is residential and will be for 3Months.
Sorry I cant answer ur loaf of bread question but its close to 10 loaves of bread as a trainee.
Some of you wen u receive ur offer letter you will decline but think very well before u accept or decline there's a big challenge waiting on the other side of BEDC.
Oh also on the job training is not residential u will look for ur own apartment or wer to squat like us. The classroom training is after the on the job training that is residential and the loaf of bread will vary during this period.
And for the lady that knows alot of Benin already you will enjoy here cos u got friends most of us don't know any soul...presently at Kada cinemas want to watch 30days in Atlanta and ThePurge:anarchy. Watched Interstellar last week. My fones misbehaving I'll get back to u guys asap.

Thanks a lot. You've been really helpful.
You said Classroom training is 3 months. How long is On the job training?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by crespo67: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hey guyz,congratz again...
NAPTIN is full to capacity for now,and doesn't currently have the capacity to accomodate anymore,as several groups and individuals are already currently undergoing training there...
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Angelis: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Congrats to all that are successful.Please do send ur preparation materials to this mail rizona4life@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by gcey2k(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2014
cc150615:

no vex, thunder faya ya mouth wey u use say, not bad for. a start

Haba Sis, you've cracked my ribs this morning... can't stop laughing...cheesy
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by abbeywasc(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2014
a lovely morning to y'all. can we start discussing accomodation issues since d trainin is non-residential(apart from d one at elizade).
and those dt live in benin, ondo and ekiti, can u giv us idea on cost of accomodation esp single room, self-con, two or three bedroom flats. may d loaf be big, tasty and satisfactory.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by naijaboylive(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2014
abbeywasc:
a lovely morning to y'all. can we start discussing accomodation issues since d trainin is non-residential(apart from d one at elizade).
and those dt live in benin, ondo and ekiti, can u giv us idea on cost of accomodation esp single room, self-con, two or three bedroom flats. may d loaf be big, tasty and satisfactory.

Which one will come first...'on the job' or 'the classroom' training?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2014
On the job.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2014
na 2 bedroom flat sure pass. #Delta
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olabanji88(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls guys I have a question
when u wrote your own exam ow long did it take u to get the result and what was the procedure after your got the result and ow does the result come is it in raw score or pass or fail
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by abbeywasc(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
na 2 bedroom flat sure pass. #Delta
like how much will dt cost?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by reflexionz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ayomild:
@reflexionz: YOUNG MAN I don catch u....lol
Hw weekend, and ur body?
Boss I'm loyal sir to the ministry. Weekend dey jare. Ok finally you don show Una thread lol. Much better by the way boss thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by gokuskeys: 2:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Too much suspense.....i hope the offer letter won't exceed 1 week as stated in the mail? by my calculation; 1 week ends on Tuesday, 18 Nov 2014.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olumzz(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2014
OFFER LETTERS FLOWING IN NOW...AV U SEEN URS?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by wonda26(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
olumzz:
OFFER LETTERS FLOWING IN NOW...AV U SEEN URS?
grin Go break melon
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by cc150615(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2014
wonda26:
grin Go break melon
that was harsh
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olumzz(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2014
cc150615:

that was harsh
Mama, u tink breaking melon is harsh?..u must b a botty

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sirbone007(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
@olumz: must u type anything on the thread for anything sake.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Owoado(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2014
sirbone007:
he stayed awake all nite hopin it'll com midnite, maybe he saw it elsewia
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olumzz(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
sirbone007:
YES O...JUST WANTED 2 KNW HW ALERT WE ALL ARE...#WAITING
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olumzz(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Owoado:
he stayed awake all nite hopin it'll com midnite, maybe he saw it elsewia
4 wia?...Just checkd it ds morning sef...still no show..Abeg o i wan komot ds yeye bank nxt mnth
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by XtraSmooth404: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2014
olumzz:

4 wia?...Just checkd it ds morning sef...still no show..Abeg o i wan komot ds yeye bank nxt mnth
Pls which bank? Are you a Graduate Trainee in the bank or contract staff? I'm actually considering one of these banks too.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2014
olumzz:

you work in a bank and earn 210k per month, yet you wan leave am join company wey dey pay 10 loaves of bread. undecided ? . am i missing something here ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olumzz(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Pls which bank? Are you a Graduate Trainee in the bank or contract staff? I'm actually considering one of these banks too.
Na FCMB o...contract staff o...Graduate Trainee option sef dy bt na first come first serve i wan do

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.