Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) (1200 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2014

I was chatting with Linda ikeji this morning on whatsapp, been long we talked. She has really grown to become a very busy and hard working woman. Linda and I have really come a long way, we've been real close friends for a very long time that at some point we were intimate.

But that's not the story, at a point in our conversation this morning she told me the story of one of her commenters on her blog how she wasted all her life for a guy who promised her marriage

Uju met this guy at IMT enugu during her diploma program, meanwhile she was in a serious relationship with another guy who she confessed to really love.

one thing led to another and gifts from this rather richer guy enclouded her sense of reasoning that she starting developing feelings for this new guy. In the process this guy left for abroad.

indicate interest before I'll continue...
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by mcdreeezy: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by mcdreeezy: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don already go book space, I been tink say na beta tin u post sef
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by MisterLongman(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
mcdreeezy: I don already go book space, I been tink say na beta tin u post sef
gringrin
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
U don dey smoke dat thing baa

1 Like

Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by mcdreeezy: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
MisterLongman: gringrin
The tin pain me I no go lie angry
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by Keketu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
please guys how can i have a girlfriend ? cry
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by iceberylin(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
mcdreeezy: I don already go book space, I been tink say na beta tin u post sef
Ŷ ĔVĨĹŚ grin
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by iceberylin(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: please guys how can i have a girlfriend ? cry
ČĤÁŚĔ ČÁŚĤ...
ßĨŤČĤĔŚ ŴĨĹĹ ČĤÁŚĔ Ú cool

2 Likes

Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by cuttiemama(f): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls, continue
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: please guys how can i have a girlfriend ? cry

https://www.nairaland.com/1917084/exclusive-why-guys-should-avoid

thank me lata
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by nefertiitii: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? / 5 Types Of People You Will Find In A Beer Palour / Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.