Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (2920 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ceasar1:

You taught me how to use it. I don't even know what that smiley signifies anyway. But I must say it really feels good using it. kiss

Lmao I dont use it indiscriminately. I think you do.
Anyways let me still keep my fingers crossed and know where this indiscriminate use of "kiss" smiley heads to cheesy

1 Like

Re: , by jamilkb(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hadizy:

Yaya?? Kwana biu
wlh.. Eager to see yuh durhlin wink .. kinqi following dina, ko bakya so na ne? cry grin
Re: , by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please I can't find my thread[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: , by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Anyways let me still keep my fingers crossed and know where this indiscriminate use of "kiss" smiley heads to cheesy

Lmao @ fingers crossed.

Now no Tasha. I don't use it indiscriminately either. I only use it when... when... argg. I don't know how to explain it. But I sure use it methodically. embarassed
Re: , by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2014
zeemoore: People now break up via the internet?
Interesting grin

undecided
Re: , by laplace12(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2014
Hadizy:

Awwww. So sorry.

I understand that feeling. Same reason my last relationship got sour. I was immature from start to end. I wanted everything my way and my terms. Even when he (my ex ) talked to me I was just not ready. I had friends and loved the way they talk to their boyfriends and he obeys, I wanted to be like them.

Well he broke up with me on this grounds also. Later I realized I was stupid and I blame myself for all that happened.

I was at fault. And he was the best thing that ever happened.

Why not talk to her after a week who knows she might be reasonable by then. Believe me if he had talk to me later after some weeks I wud have accepted. But u don't eat your cake and have it.

cry cry

lol cheesy

I love girls that are true to themselves.

btw, are you a photographer?
Re: , by laplace12(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2014
juilllet: my friend boyfriend told her it was over yesterday and my friend was like what is over tell me now(the girl eye don red) the boy was afraid and he said what i meant was it is over with my exam lol

grin grin

Na she dey control the relationship?
Re: , by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

lol cheesy

I love girls that are true to themselves.

btw, are you a photographer?

Photographer not really.

Its my brother camera. However I take pictures, edit and design graphics using Photoshop , gmap and Adobe suite well.

I only do it for the fun. Not as a job. You edit photos too?? I need a video editing guru. To learn more from. Lol!

Photography is not the woman thing. We get looked down on. So I believe its more for males
Re: , by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2014
jamilkb:
wlh.. Eager to see yuh durhlin wink .. kinqi following dina, ko bakya so na ne? cry grin

Awwww. Ki manta ranar 90? 90days rule. kiss kiss kiss
Re: , by laplace12(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Hadizy:

Photographer not really.

Its my brother camera. However I take pictures, edit and design graphics using Photoshop , gmap and Adobe suite well.

I only do it for the fun. Not as a job. You edit photos too?? I need a video editing guru. To learn more from. Lol!

Photography is not the woman thing. We get looked down on. So I believe its more for males

Edit photos, still for fun like you do. I do something else as a career.

If only you stay in lag, I know a video editing guru like that. He was editing for soundcity the last time we met, don't know if he is still there.

Photography can be a woman thing, when done with class. After all, Ty Bello is a photographer
Re: , by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

Edit photos, still for fun like you do. I do something else as a career.

If only you stay in lag, I know a video editing guru like that. He was editing for soundcity the last time we met, don't know if he is still there.

Photography can be a woman thing, when done with class. After all, Ty Bello is a photographer
Wow. Cool!! Dream places to work sound city, Dstv , Channels, Mo TV,

Ty has the name.

Where in lag do you stay??
Re: , by laplace12(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Hadizy:
Wow. Cool!! Dream places to work sound city, Dstv , Channels, Mo TV,

Ty has the name.

Where in lag do you stay??

Yeah, really dream places to work. Seems you have flair for graphics.

I stay in Maryland, you stay in lag too?
Re: , by juilllet(f): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
yes i think so lol seems the guy is getting tired of her
Re: , by juilllet(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
tiniyata: so babes dread the "its over" word abi?

yes of course
Re: , by juilllet(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

grin grin

Na she dey control the relationship?

yes i think so lol seems the guy is getting tired of her
Re: , by McLove(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks fellaz, yet to get over it. I still have feelings for her but I dont think I can endure any longer.
Re: , by McLove(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
I sent you a pm
Hadizy:

Awwww. So sorry.

I understand that feeling. Same reason my last relationship got sour. I was immature from start to end. I wanted everything my way and my terms. Even when he (my ex ) talked to me I was just not ready. I had friends and loved the way they talk to their boyfriends and he obeys, I wanted to be like them.

Well he broke up with me on this grounds also. Later I realized I was stupid and I blame myself for all that happened.

Why not talk to her after a week who knows she might be reasonable by then. Believe me if he had talk to me later after some weeks I wud have accepted. But u don't eat your cake and have it.

cry cry
Re: , by McLove(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: , by marieolae(f): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: ĤŐPĔ Ú ßĹĔĔPĔĎ ĤĔŔ undecided
ur posts are pretty annoying smiley
Re: , by Tymax(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
McLove, I celebrate with you. May you find someone who truly adores you and seeks your happiness.

Don't go back no matter what. angry Maturity doesn't appear in a woman overnight. You deserve someone who will contribute meaningfully to your life; someone who complements you emotionally and mentally.

Congratulations.
Re: , by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: ur posts are pretty annoying smiley
ŚŐ Ú'ĹĹ ĴÚĎĞĔ ÁĹĹ MŶ PŐŚŤ ŴĨŤĤ ŐŃĔ PŐŚŤ.... undecided

ŤĤÁŤŚ ĤÁŔŚĤ
Re: , by marieolae(f): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚŐ Ú'ĹĹ ĴÚĎĞĔ ÁĹĹ MŶ PŐŚŤ ŴĨŤĤ ŐŃĔ PŐŚŤ.... undecided

ŤĤÁŤŚ ĤÁŔŚĤ
ur on the front page of every front page thread. I see u
Re: , by iceberylin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: ur on the front page of every front page thread. I see u
ĨŤ ÚŚĔĎ ŤŐ ßĔ vice-versa
ÁĹĹ ŤĤÁŃĶŚ ŤŐ MŤŃ ŃĔŤŴŐŔĶ wink

Ĥope Ú ĹĨĶĔĎ ŤĤĔ PŐŚŤŚ wink
Re: , by McLove(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tymax: McLove, I celebrate with you. May you find someone who truly adores you and seeks your happiness.

Don't go back no matter what. angry Maturity doesn't appear in a woman overnight. You deserve someone who will contribute meaningfully to your life; someone who complements you emotionally and mentally.

Congratulations.
Thanks bro, go back ke.. Lailai
btw, u are from which part of the country?
Re: , by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tashamania:

Hi dear can I have ir bbm pin so we can discuss plans for d contest as one f my managers
Re: , by folameme(f): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hadizy:

Awwww. So sorry.

cry cry
awwwwwwn soo sorry honey(sad face)he should have known u're were still immature and naïve,he could have stick around to groom u(sadface)trust me babe i know exactly how u feel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Money To Give For A Funeral? / Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? / HOT TEASER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.