Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. (2500 Views)

Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. / My Girl Betrayed Me / Oh! My Close Friend Betrayed And Denied Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Broken hearted experts on Nairaland please advice me on what to do.

My friend is dead because am gonna shoot him 2night.
After introducing my big adorable bossom babe 2 him., he went behind ma back and_fucked her last Knight
Am angry. because I already spent about a 3 thousand naira on her and yet NY friend screwd her b4 me.

shitt, this mo'fo is gon'die 2night if I don't get the advice I deserve 2night.I already bought a 6 rounds double barrel(licensed),

I'm going to shoot him and the shittt hole bitch, cut them into piece, wrap them in a sac bag and dispose them in my neighbours waste bin.... If I don't get the advice I deserve 2night

Worst still, I will delete NY Nairaland account, if I don't get the advice I deserve 2night.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by amiskurie(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
shocked
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by amiskurie(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
undecided
Empty barrel

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
amiskurie: undecided
Empty barrel
nooo. this isn't the advice I need. so,

Back off b4 THUNDER add tribal marks to your face.

7 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Op,goodluck!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,goodluck!!
hoe-k
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Dolcilicious(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73: Broken hearted experts on Nairaland please advice me on what to do.

My friend is dead because am gonna shoot him 2night.
After introducing my big adorable bossom babe 2 him., he went behind ma back and_fucked her last Knight
Am angry. because I already spent about a 3 thousand naira on her and yet NY friend screwd her b4 me.

shitt, this mo'fo is gon'die 2night if I don't get the advice I deserve 2night.I already bought a 6 rounds double barrel(licensed),

I'm going to shoot him and the shittt hole bitch, cut them into piece, wrap them in a sac bag and dispose them in my neighbours waste bin.... If I don't get the advice I deserve 2night

Worst still, I will delete NY Nairaland account, if I don't get the advice I deserve 2night.

...and u'll land in jail. cheesy

Blame the babe.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by DeBlunt: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Double barrel gun? angry how do you intend to do much damage with that?

Get a better gun and then we can talk wink

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by delishpot: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
you even get mouth insult people sef? abegi go and rest for corner jare. your friend bang a woman naim you nor go let us rest? go and kill them. then kill ya self. Haba! small pikins sef. cos of Toto and prick we nor go hear word ni? abegi, I even think say you get real problem for life sef.
ok make I open ya eyes to people with problems
1 I get a friend wey him 3 year old get cancer. him and him wife dey run from post to pillar to raise funds for her treatment
2 E get people wey dem don throw out of house under rain o, no money for rent.
3 some kids dey find school fees
4 some man wife dey labour no money for CS. Doctor say ok, e don late, pikin don die for bele due to delay. Now, na to bring the money make dem try save mama s life. But, no money and he is running from post to pillar ontop dead baby o.
5 some elderly person somewhere has no one to care for them.
all these people never threaten fire and brimestone, dem never kill dem selves. you wey leg and hand strong, wey get 3k to blow ontop babe mater, come here dey cry like billy goat wey im mama waka leave to find food.
abegi, carry ya wahala go make people wey get genuine reason to cry and lament see chance ask the house for advice and help o jare.

12 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dolcilicious:

...and u'll land in jail. cheesy

Blame the babe.
hoe-k
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
DeBlunt: Double barrel gun? angry how do you intend to do much damage with that?

Get a better gun and then we can talk wink
thanks bro! I will be ordering for ak49 from Konga this minute.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
delishpot: you even get mouth insult people sef? abegi go and rest for corner jare. your friend bang a woman naim you nor go let us rest? go and kill them. then kill ya self. Haba! small pikins sef. cos of Toto and prick we nor go hear word ni? abegi, I even think say you get real problem for life sef.
ok make I open ya eyes to people with problems
1 I get a friend wey him 3 year old get cancer. him and him wife dey run from post to pillar to raise funds for her treatment
2 E get people wey dem don throw out of house under rain o, no money for rent.
3 some kids dey find school fees
4 some man wife dey labour no money for CS doctor say e don late pikin don die for bele due to delay now na to bring the money make dem try save mama s life but no money and he is running from post to pilla ontop dead baby o
some elderly person somewhere has no one to care for them.
all these people never threaten fire and brimestone, dem never kill dem selves. you wey leg and hand strong, wey get 3k to blow ontop babe mater come here dey cry like billy goat wey im mama waka leave to find food.
abegi, carry ya wahala go make people wey get genuine reason to cry and lament se chance ask the house for advice and help o jare.

re-read your post... and tell me sincerely if you don't need a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by iceberylin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
ŤĤĨŚ ĨŚ ŚŐ ŦÚŃŃŶ. .
ßŔŐ PĹČ ĎŐŃŤ ÚŚĔ ÚP ŤĤĔ ŴĤŐĹĔ ßÚĹĹĔŤŚ
Ĩ'ĹĹ ŃĔĔĎ ĨŤ ŤŐŐ

PÁŶ ßÁČk ĨŚ Á ßĨŤČĤ angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by delishpot: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73:

re-read your post... and tell me sincerely if you don't need a doctor.

ha ha. any which way my bros. na you cry blue murder come here o. Jboy, Jboy grin grin grin grin grin grin. ok let me use real oyinbo to explain it..........

eghrm eghem. you do not have any problem at all o. this matter on ground is not reason enough to kill any one. go and sit down and thank God that this is the only wahala you have in life. cos if real wahala jam you, you will not be able to even mouth the words. gorrit? what if say she give you AIDS or Ebola? now that would have been real yawa and a good reason to carry bazooka.
You na doctor? I need one true true, cough and catarrh nor gree man pikin rest.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Tallesty1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just that?

Date his sister.
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin: ŤĤĨŚ ĨŚ ŚŐ ŦÚŃŃŶ. .
ßŔŐ PĹČ ĎŐŃŤ ÚŚĔ ÚP ŤĤĔ ŴĤŐĹĔ ßÚĹĹĔŤŚ
Ĩ'ĹĹ ŃĔĔĎ ĨŤ ŤŐŐ

PÁŶ ßÁČk ĨŚ Á ßĨŤČĤ angry
bro I ain't sure there will be left over bullets... by the time am done with them , they will rest in pieces.
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Spicylate(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
if i tell you guys that i understood a thing ? call me a genius...
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73: Broken hearted experts on Nairaland
The power of punctuation, wow!
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by iceberylin(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73: bro I ain't sure there will be left over bullets... by the time am done with them , they will rest in pieces.
ĤĔĹP Á ßŔŐŤĤĔŔ sad
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
delishpot:

ha ha. any which way my bros. na you cry blue murder come here o. Jboy, Jboy grin grin grin grin grin grin. ok let me use real oyinbo to explain it..........

eghrm eghem. you do not have any problem at all o. this matter on ground is not reason enough to kill any one. go and sit down and thank God that this is the only wahala you have in life. cos if real wahala jam you, you will not be able to even mouth the words. gorrit? what if say she give you AIDS or Ebola? now that would have been real yawa and a good reason to carry bazooka.
You na doctor? I need one true true, cough and catarrh nor gree man pikin rest.
now you're talking.
wait, are u smoking same_shit with me?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by delishpot: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73: now you're talking.
wait, are u smoking same_shit with me?

omo mehn, I just enter ya trash can and dig out the butt of the last one you smoked. Mehhhnn, that $hit is dayummm good. abeg give me one wrap nau? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by iceberylin(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Spicylate: if i tell you guys that i understood a thing ? call me a genius...
ŚŐŔŔŶ ĹŐVĔ grin
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Bunchersstab(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Iya tunde, pls give me 3amala wit ewedu n stew, add 2kpomo,2liver,1shaki,towel n round about.
Dnt 4get my favourite bottle of coke (low sugar). grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
This boy dan madt grin
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Spicylate(f): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚŐŔŔŶ ĹŐVĔ grin
yeah am sure i needed that

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by iceberylin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Spicylate:
yeah am sure i needed that
Ú ĞŐŤ ĨŤ wink
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Spicylate(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Ú ĞŐŤ ĨŤ wink
owkie dokie!!
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
candy:
The power of punctuation, wow!
what do u mean Mrs candy?
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by amiskurie(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73: nooo. this isn't the advice I need. so,
Hahaaa

Dundee,I gave u the attention u needed.psycho!

Back off b4 THUNDER add tribal marks to your face.
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
delishpot:

omo mehn, I just enter ya trash can and dig out the butt of the last one you smoked. Mehhhnn, that $hit is dayummm good. abeg give me one wrap nau? grin grin
dude, no left over wraps.... u can sniff the ones I just doped from the ash tray.
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by delishpot: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
jboy73: dude, no left over wraps.... u can sniff the ones I just doped from the ash tray.

Ah ah, you nasty o. shuo, shocked shocked shocked dont you know am human too? its well, I don leave your bus go enter plane jare. nothing dey ya side. you na dry guy. I don elevate.
Re: Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. by Jimbadly: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just do it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Messing My Relationship Up. / The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship / He Couldnt Get Erectionk(wat Could Be Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.