Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Girl Betrayed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Betrayed Me (1744 Views)

She Betrayed Me / Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. / She Betrayed Me. A Real Backbiting Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Betrayed Me by myariks(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2014
She slept with my best friend and told me it was a mistake.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Elslim: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Easy! Sleep wiv her besty too and tell ha its a Mistake.
NEXT

1 Like

Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by chibwike(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014
So wat should we do
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by farano(f): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Mistake is often bro grin
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Gooci(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2014
its an error due to paralax tongue
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2014
myariks:
It is up to you.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by vizkiz: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2014
eyah...sorry bro, Nobody is above mistake you know
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Medunah: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Or u mean ur bestfriend betrayed you undecided
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Medunah:
Or u mean ur bestfriend betrayed you
Exactly!
the bestfriend is no saint too
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Mprex(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Your girlfriend and your friend betrayed you so why are you only interested in the girlfriend side of it Is your friend a saint abi she forced herself on him

Smh!
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Medunah: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly!
the bestfriend is no saint too
Iono for the guy oo, if it were to be me, i would be more disappointed in the so called best frnd.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by geedot: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Lol.. Mistake? Nothing spoil, y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и go Jυƨτ convert heя wing ni! Ε̲̣̣̣̥ .g from playing at right forward(no. 7) y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и go move A̶̲̥̅♏ back to Right full back(no. 2)..
A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ i̶̲̥̅̊'m trying to say is y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и no go ever take A̶̲̥̅♏ serious again, but to a sex-mate.. Equation balanced #Lobatan
Ãήϑ ur friend too wey shop ur gf pekos, if ε̲̣̣̣̥ be another person tomorrow wey U̶̲̥̅̊ no go believe(ur family this time)
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2014
These hoes aint loyal
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by 2goodbobo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is no mistake bro. they both knew what they were doing. Forgive them and move on with your life but dont associate with either of them again.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by thorbar(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mistake happens all d tym my dear....U̶̲̥̅̊ wer not gud sexual enough ni,and U̶̲̥̅̊ no wat happen next......CASE DISMISED
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Afrok(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
She slept with ur friend and she told U it was a mistake,shocked fine embarassed, mistake happens but please try and confirm if she has being making the same mistake with ur friends.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Tymax(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
dicefrost:
These hoes aint loyal
That's right. Abeg loud the music small
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Drop her immediately.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Sunkyphil(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
[size=35pt]you too try and sleep with her besty dat way it will b all square thank me later[/size]
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
And your best friends part can be excused?
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by lurex2rhyme(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Medunah:
Or u mean ur bestfriend betrayed you undecided
dear u dnt hv a choice is a men's world. remember even in days of Jesus christ on earth a man n a woman was caught in d act. d woman was brought 4ward 2 be stone ask urslf wer was d man. another example is ur husband cheat on u n d family doesnt frown at it bt u d lady try am. "mma aya nkpo"
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
well the reality I talk about has dawned on u quickly. if u don't believe me pls find another girl to fall in 'love' with n watch d cycle repeat itself, this time in another form...mugu...
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by donogaga(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
myariks:

Its wasn't a mistake, it was a choice.
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2014
myariks:

And you say your babe betrayed you?
Hmmm.forget bout both of them

That guy can kill you. It hurts,yes but you will see how God will compensate you.
No matter what, please don't accept her back.tell you besty, that's if he approaches you that every one makes mistake and its all over but create distance that guy get evil for heart.

You need to thank God that he revealed the evil in youer besty, what if it was worse than this situation? Please am begging you, no matter what,don't have anything to do with them
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by myariks(m): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks 4 all the words of encouragement. NONE OF SHALL EXPERIENCE IT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: My Girl Betrayed Me by MsBliss(f): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Mistake indeed .. .....

.... .........
while she was walking home on that faithful day,did an erected something fall on her? if not ,then its no mistake .

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Doesn't Show Up On Your Wedding Day? / Which Is Better....."a Womanizer Or A Drunkard" / Why Light-skinned Girls Get Picked First!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.