Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Please Help An Inexperienced Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help An Inexperienced Guy (972 Views)

Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman / What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by evidentlife: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
hello all,I am 29 and still no girl of my own,now I meet a lady/girl some weeks back been calling her on phone and now we are suppose to meet tomoro

my question is

1.is it a good idea I invite her to my house ? or just han g out?

2. when with her what and what do I did USS with her to make it not Boring?

3 how do I break it to her that I want her to be my girl in a way not suggesting I want to marry her?

please no insult please
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by iceberylin(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
ĴÚŚŤ ßĔ ŶŐÚ...

ŤĤÁŤŚ ÁĹĹ cool
ĨŦ ŚĤĔ ĹŐVĔŚ Ú ŦŐŔ ŴĤo Ú ÁŔĔ ÁŴĔŚŐMĔ
ĨŦ ŃŐŤ ĹĔŤ ĤĔŔ ĞŐ cool
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Depends on what exactly you want from her.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by manofhonour(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just go for it dude. There is risk in everything we do; the higher the risk, the sweeter the reward. I wish you good luck man.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by DeBlunt: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
I asked these questions at 17 undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Get a stable job, or a good Biz investment with good ROI. Buy a car.. Do the necessary before chasing girls.
P.S.. Chase God first tho
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by agohmamuda(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
How are we gonna do now? Hmmmm. If only you had plenty money i would have suggested u tag me along, so that all 3 of us can chill. KFC still got d best chicken mind you.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Tallesty1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lmao............ 29 you said??
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by evidentlife: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
actually want to be with her and if along the line I find out she is good I marry her
Elantracey: Depends on what exactly you want from her.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by evidentlife: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
yes 29
Tallesty1: Lmao............ 29 you said??
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by naturally: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just act naturally
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Catch 'em while they are young
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
D fact is dat, don't try Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ impress her, just be urself, cus if u think of impressing her nd u take her Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ a eatery( although, I don't know how heavy ur pocket is, but for ppl like me, talikania) just bring her home, let her Know ur level, den express ur feeling Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ her, let her love u for who u are, if she does, she will acceopt, nd if oderwise, my broda, just let her go, it happens Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ me recently dat I express my feeling Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ a girl dat I so much love nd av been longing to express myself Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ her, now I did, nd she remove me from her list, life goes on bro. Best of luck. BE YOURSELF
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by okooloyun1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bossforeva: Do the necessary before chasing girls.
P.S.. Chase God first tho
So he should wait till he 40 before he start chasing girls.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by 01emek(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey: Depends on what exactly you want from her.
he want punny cry
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Onyeasi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
My brother. There are no many ways to beat around the bush. The number one thing is just be your self.
As where you guys will meet depends on the type of girl. Since its a first date, may I suggest a park(not a must) @weekend( as a working class). Somewhere public. Park is a place where you guyz will have fun. When its bored, you can gist about peeps around, from fashion to music(Beyonce and the likes), be versatile. By the end of the day when she must have got home. Call her and tell her how much fun you had, like you have known her for ages. Give her all sorts of things she would love to hear, how beautiful she is and was during d day, nice set of teeth.. Finally, tell her you love her(its necessary) and you would love to have more of her next time.

Hope I helped in my way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Afrok(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: he want punny cry
haha... Punny full everywhere na wink don't U think for him to have waited this long he deserved a special punny? undecided
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by 01emek(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Afrok: haha... Punny full everywhere na wink don't U think for him to have waited this long he deserved a special punny? undecided
And how are you sure that punny ian't slack because bitches ian't loyal. cry
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Afrok(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: And how are you sure that punny ian't slack because bitches ian't loyal. cry
shocked... That one na 1million question and the way everything is going, "it's like" winning millions of naira will be easier than finding a special punny undecided.

Am sure as op was waiting and waited this long, another lady was already waiting and hopefully na the babe be that.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Afrok(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Onyeasi: My brother. There are no many ways to beat around the bush. The number one thing is just be your self.
As where you guys will meet depends on the type of girl. Since its a first date, may I suggest a park(not a must) @weekend( as a working class). Somewhere public. Park is a place where you guyz will have fun. When its bored, you can gist about peeps around, from fashion to music(Beyonce and the likes), be versatile. By the end of the day when she must have got home. Call her and tell her how much fun you had, like you have known her for ages. Give her all sorts of things she would love to hear, how beautiful she is and was during d day, nice set of teeth.. Finally, tell her you love her(its necessary) and you would love to have more of her next time.

Hope I helped in my way.
U just nailed it, I guess this will be the best or one of the best comment op can get on this thread. God bless U for this...

1 Like

Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by 01emek(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Afrok: shocked... That one na 1million question and the way everything is going, "it's like" winning millions of naira will be easier than finding a special punny undecided.

Am sure as op was waiting and waited this long, another lady was already waiting and hopefully na the babe be that.
a girl wait 29 years without sex in this Nigeria? shocked

the op fuckup sha..
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Afrok(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: a girl wait 29 years without sex in this Nigeria? shocked

the op fuckup sha..
dem fit dey and "probably" hard to find just like finding a coin inside a well of water.

1 Like

Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by 01emek(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Afrok: dem fit dey and "probably" hard to find just like finding a coin inside a well of water.
we am wishing the op luck sha
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Afrok(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
01emek: we am wishing the op luck sha
me don already wish op fresh air and goodluck without more patience since I read the topic.

1 Like

Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Being yourself does not mean you should lack finesse when wooing a woman. Don't take her home go someplace nice be generous within your pocket. If a park is what you can afford all good.

If you decide to compliment her please tell her something you actually like about her no need for lies and its o.k to be nervous if she likes you it won't matter.
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by Kunleskey(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Just feel free and say wat's on ya mind...if you really love her start 4rm simple to the complex...d best is to tell her on time b4 is 2 late...crap d girl now...
Re: Please Help An Inexperienced Guy by evidentlife: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
thank you all for your useful contributions, I never knew I was going to get meaningful contributions like this am happy I posted this and I will surely vet back here to testify

thanks

(1) (Reply)

"We Only Had One Round Of Sex” – Woman Accused Of Killing 78-year-old During Sex / Why You Should Never Give Up On Love / What If Your Counsin Is Pregnant For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.