Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58410 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by fireforfire: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Too many eye service pple here
shioor angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2014
oluwanoni:

Like I Said, you are hearing not listening..you just did it again..
listen more and get more deceived sir.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Which word sir? Is how to be wealthy part of the word?

I'd like you to be truthful now, how.many of his sermons have u listened to? Did he actually preach how to be wealthy? Please provide topic and date for reference angry
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by rattlesnake(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: That is where you are wrong. Since he is fake, that makes his teaching fake. You think the bible is a story book? You would need the help of the Holy Ghost to understand the bible. Now tell me how a man who lacks the spirit will lead you to Christ?

2 Timothy 4:3-4 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Now is the time sir. A bad man cannot teach you to be good.
I think u don't understand English.....IF HE MAKES ALTAR CALL.....N PEOPLE RESPOND.....DO U MEAN THE PEOPLE PLEDGE TO FOLLOW A FAKE CHRIST WHEN THEIR HEART IS AFTER THE REAL CHRIST...IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO OYEDEPO FOLLOWS IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE THAT RESPOND TO HIS ALTAR CALL EVEN DURING SHILOH ARE GOING TO FAKE CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ayusco85(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2014
Titiluvly:

Me too.....Happy Birthday My Papa...Exceeding Grace....

ur a winner too?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I'd like you to be truthful now, how.many of his sermons have u listened to? Did he actually preach how to be wealthy? Please provide topic and date for reference angry
There is nothing to be truthful about sir. I have always been truthful, at least I was through out this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2014
If you love Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo like this and shame the devils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by barry35: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Bishop Davido.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85:

ur a winner too?

Yes I am...Proudly Winners!...cheesy
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by shejane: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday my father in the LORD, what manner of man are you that All things are answerable to you speedily

I ask for the Grace in ur life to fall on my life as I place this Mantle on my head just like the case of Elijah and Elisha Amen

The Mandate is real
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014
rattlesnake: I think u don't understand English.....IF HE MAKES ALTAR CALL.....N PEOPLE RESPOND.....DO U MEAN THE PEOPLE PLEDGE TO FOLLOW A FAKE CHRIST WHEN THEIR HEART IS AFTER THE REAL CHRIST...IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO OYEDEPO FOLLOWS IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE THAT RESPOND TO HIS ALTAR CALL EVEN DURING SHILOH ARE GOING TO FAKE CHRIST
That is what it simply means sir. That is why the bible called it Zeal without knowledge.

Romans Chapter 10
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not
submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Is the black man/woman truly free?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by hensben(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
peppyluv02: May Amadioha break your head into two! !diot! I guess all your billioniare pastors are Igbo men..Ezi!

u never still rest for this ur tribal ish...'proudly catholic' 'amadioha' hmmm..u dey F up big time...btw, how was mass today?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by starlike(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday to you bishop, and wish you many more years. And may you continue to been an epitome of christian life to African youths and indeed the whole world.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Olaone1: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
What does "exceeding grace" really mean? Nairaland girls say it on Oyedepo threads undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Olaone1: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Titiluvly:

Yes I am...Proudly Winners!...cheesy
undecided
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by shejane: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls if you are a real Living Faith member, you don't have any reason to respond to any unreasonable post. Oyedepo himself said he dosent have time to respond to criticisms then who are we to respond them.

You don't need to tell a mad man to take his bath because he will not understand

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Onwe101(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2014
aysometin: Is the black man/woman truly free?
my sister 50 percent are still living with mental slavery
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by arsetalks(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
I am not one of those who will quote Matthew 7 vs 1 "Thou shall not judge" when a pastor does wrong but this your post is you passing judgment which is against the bible you are quoting.

You can criticising but calling them "men of evil" what prove do you have? Aren't you going against the bible? Cos this is outright condemnation of a man who you probably have not met.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by arsetalks(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: That is what it simply means sir. That is why the bible called it Zeal without knowledge.

Romans Chapter 10
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not
submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

So because someone makes altar call and he does not believe in GOD but those who answered the altar call firmly believe in GOD, those who believe in GOD have done wrong? GOD will judge everyone according to their heart the bible said I thought?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2014
arsetalks: So because someone makes altar call and he does not believe in GOD but those who answered the altar call firmly believe in GOD, those who believe in GOD have done wrong? GOD will judge everyone according to their heart the bible said I thought?
I never said they have done wrong. The verse I quoted answered your question. The bible says the heart of man is wicked above all things. You will be judged according to your faith and works sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 0merta(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2014
starlike: Happy birthday to you bishop, and wish you many more years. And may you continue to been an epitome of christian life to African youths and indeed the whole world.

Is the "bolded" suppose to be a sarcasm or an attempt at acerbity?

...or both?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Izontubo(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde: Happy Birthday Great Father, a man of God indeed.

Tongues can keep wagging, but we don't care. I'm Celebrating this unique servant of God who God has used to liberate sons of men through the preaching of the word of faith.

Haters keep on hating, it doesn't remove one single strand of hair.

Heaven is happy with this man andany of us are too tongue
u r a slave to this man.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by yomanovic: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.

Be careful when u judge bro!!! U no dey dere neither do I. Its only God that will judge us all at the right time. You are likely to have touched His anointed and done His prophets some harm'! I personally don't heroe-worship his teachings are practical for day-to-day human living. So bro, abeg calm so that you don't face God's condemnation for this your statements could easily mean persecution.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by delishpot: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Pastor doing birthday? Hian, norrin we nor go see. Very soon dem go do remembrance for dead relarives join.
Its well, may God open their eyes to the. Empty lifestyles they are living. Noneed to condemn but I will speak words of advice. This is not what Jesus would have done. Gaskia.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Don't quote me again Mr Man. Only a fool would regard oyedepo as a real man of God. Bill gates is more generous than your so called billionaire pastor.

The man of God is not responsible for your failure, he has no hands in your misfortunes, what is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by egoldman(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2014
GSKing: ekpelima.
Nwanne tekam easy na grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Izontubo(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Did oyedepo broadcast the birthdays of his members just as his jejune followers r doing for him....it shows hw less important the members of winners are...

Nigerians should learn not to 2 worship these men and call them names meant for the Father alone in heaven....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Missmossy(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday papacheesy our bishop,a man after God's own heart. As you celebrate todaysmileyyou will increase in the grace and strength of the Lord. Hurray!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by deloon(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
montestic: Simple man. No flamboyant celebration.

happy birthday Papa
Simple man owning private jets.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
arsetalks: I am not one of those who will quote Matthew 7 vs 1 "Thou shall not judge" when a pastor does wrong but this your post is you passing judgment which is against the bible you are quoting.

You can criticising but calling them "men of evil" what prove do you have? Aren't you going against the bible? Cos this is outright condemnation of a man who you probably have not met.

1 Corinthians 2:15
Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others.

Don't judge my actions sir. I believe I am spiritual.

John 7:24 King James Version (KJV)
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge
righteous judgment.

I believe my judgement is righteous enough.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by arsetalks(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN:

1 Corinthians 2:15
Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others.

Don't judge my actions sir. I believe I am spiritual.

John 7:24 King James Version (KJV)
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge
righteous judgment.

I believe my judgement is righteous enough.
Funny Irony. You judge someone and you asked not to be judged? Perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.