Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58411 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by femtopyy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Birthday Babami. May the word of God continue to prosper in your life IJN
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by lolyberry: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
montestic: Simple man. No flamboyant celebration.

happy birthday Papa

Define the meaning simple and flamboyant? I am sure it doesn't equate to Oyedepo!!!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Ass licker, I'm unfortunate and misfortuned person around here. I do jump from bar to bar begging for fortune. I'm mad, right?

Yes you are.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
He told them that being a Christian or a Pastor does not condemn you to a life of poverty, they said he was crazy.

He told them that those that joined cults to get rich will regret it, they said he was saying rubbish.

He said God can make you rich, they said God should make him rich first, because their was nothing rich about him when he was saying it.

Now that God has confirmed the words of his servant, they say his members foolish.

Well worse things where said about Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mentorandfriend(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
The truth is that redemption will lift u and place u on top. If you have this understanding, you cant die poor. Liberate your mentality bro.
2 Cor 8:9 shows us one of the purposes of Christ's death; to liberate us from poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
People fear and hate what they can't understand. I am not judging or supporting though I admire Oyedepo's teaching and I don't fellowship with winners.

However 60years indeed is a mile stone worthy of celebration. But the money used for all the celebration and other things would have done wonders if sowed into the lifes of some people.
Am sure a lot of people(psycophants) will try to out do themselves in prooving their loyalty to Oyedepo at his birthday. Am certain there will be over a 100 huge cakes or more at the celebration, Car gifts, cash gifts e.t.c The man doesn't need all this he is by far richer than you, the best you can do is congratulate him and imbibe his teachings while you give the plenty cash to orphans, less privilledged etc am sure we ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡ them everyday on the street as we move around in our society.

Anyway Happy Birthday to him I love his teachings and some of his books.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by yunisco: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Birthday to my mentor, my spiritual father. Am so grateful 4 how God is using u to change the lifes of many destiny. I received ur Mantul papa, thank u 4 blessing me with thy word.

The people of the world look to me to lead. And ur preaching encouraged me to welcome that responsibility. I am heirs to a proud legacy of freedom.

Happy Birthday Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
You insult us and when we retaliate,we become tribalists abi?? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

hensben: u never still rest for this ur tribal ish...'proudly catholic' 'amadioha' hmmm..u dey F up big time...btw, how was mass today?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Izontubo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

You forgot the name of Bishop Idahosa the great grandfather of all.

all 3 together preach the heresy gospel of prosperity!

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
...And in mosques these days..It is bomb day!

mustymatic: meanwhile in churches today...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by miqos02(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by jill000: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Start a business with 20,000 naira, also make individual order for cloths, shoes and jewelry..order and pay on deliver or contact me on whatsapp 08167658835..simply click like on this new page https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661576817290275

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by alaura: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hapi bday papa, i got my souvenir today.God bless u richly sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
kullozone:

wow!
you've realy enlightened me..
tnx for these verses
but does it mean a pastor has to be poor inorder to be honest with the work of God?
don't you tink God also plays his part in making some pastors wealthy?
The only thing God would do for you is to make sure you don't beg for food, He will make sure you are okay. Riches is a distraction. He knows that if He blesses you with too much wealth then you will begin to grow wings.

Yes, Pastors can be rich when their own hard work made them wealthy. When you start collecting tithes and offerings with God's name and live fly with it, then you are living on dirty wealth.

As a Pastor, you should work hard, earn your own money and then liberate the poor. When you start collecting from the poor and claiming to be the richest pastor in Africa, then you only become a thief.

The word "Pastor" means Shepherd. Could you please tell me the work of a shepherd? Does he eat from the sheep or does the sheep eat from him?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
imoleay0:

Yes you are.
Grow up.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Jessewizy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
A disturbing map view of winners chapel's Covenant university! image taken from Google map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ladycomfort(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wish him more years of fulfilment on earth. Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by kullozone(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Emma8043: No be by 4 Private jet and poor people money and by force offering
lol
dat 1 follow sha
so its safe to say all rich pastors are fake/businessmen abi?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Rebuke: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Don't quote me again Mr Man. Only a fool would regard oyedepo as a real man of God. Bill gates is more generous than your so called billionaire pastor.

You are the fool I see here! Common go to work and make money for yhur self and stop hating, you lazy ass. Do yhu know how many people the man has helped? O, yhu want him to start announcing every help he renders to the helpless on air huh?

Quoting scriptures to suit yhur poverty, ignoramous like yhu. And God revealed to yhu that he(Oyedepo) is not real? I rebuke yhu.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect: He told them that being a Christian or a Pastor does not condemn you to a life of poverty, they said he was crazy.

He told them that those that joined cults to get rich will regret it, they said he was saying rubbish.

He said God can make you rich, they said God should make him rich first, because their was nothing rich about him when he was saying it.

Now that God has confirmed the words of his servant, they say his members foolish.

Well worse things where said about Christ.
Yes, and this is one of Oyedepo's tricks. You were deceived by all the jargon you wrote. You now compare Oyedepo with Christ? grin What has Oyedepo done in anyway that equates Christ? Did Christ exploit the poor or liberate them? grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Many happy returns of the day Papa. May The Lord give you and us your children the grace to make heaven Amen. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rebuke:

You are the fool I see here! Common go to work and make money for yhur self and stop hating, you lazy ass. Do yhu know how many people the man has helped? O, yhu want him to start announcing every help he renders to the helpless on air huh?

Quoting scriptures to suit yhur poverty, ignoramous like yhu. And God revealed to yhu that he(Oyedepo) is not real? I rebuke yhu.
@Rebuke, I am lazy. Give me money grin, should I drop my account number? Mr or Mrs wealth grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by kullozone(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: The only thing God would do for you is to make sure you don't beg for food, He will make sure you are okay. Riches is a distraction. He knows that if He blesses you with too much wealth then you will begin to grow wings.

Yes, Pastors can be rich when their own hard work made them wealthy. When you start collecting tithes and offerings with God's name and live fly with it, then you are living on dirty wealth.

As a Pastor, you should work hard, earn your own money and then liberate the poor. When you start collecting from the poor and claiming to be the richest pastor in Africa, then you only become a thief.

The word "Pastor" means Shepherd. Could you please tell me the work of a shepherd? Does he eat from the sheep or does the sheep eat from him?
i tink a shepherd eats frm the sheep and he feeds the sheeps as well..
one has to be careful with these pastors sha,the way they tax people no get mate..i even stopped goin to church with more than i want to give because most of them go milk you dry.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by walex2bad(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.

The same bible told us not to Judge. You have a backward way of thinking. The fact that I'm a christian doesn't mean I shouldn't prosper in wealth. If my God owns the whole universe, then why should I be wallowing in abject poverty. It is an error.
Fine, he preaches prosperity, that is his line of ministry. There are many christian whose eyes have being shrouded to the fact that God wants them to prosper, we need people like this to crave their indulgence..
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

*Iya Ahmed, e joo...e ba mi fun MEILYN ati awon boys e ni 2 crates of beer ati plates of pepper soup!*

hehehehe
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
kullozone:
i tink a shepherd eats frm the sheep and he feeds the sheeps as well..
one has to be careful with these pastors sha,the way they tax people no get mate..i even stopped goin to church with more than i want to give because most of them go milk you dry.
I give my money to the needy. Pastors? God forbid.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
walex2bad:

The same bible told us not to Judge. You have a backward way of thinking. The fact that I'm a christian doesn't mean I shouldn't prosper in wealth. If my God owns the whole universe, then why should I be wallowing in abject poverty. It is an error.
Fine, he preaches prosperity, that is his line of ministry. There are many christian whose eyes have being shrouded to the fact that God wants them to prosper, we need people like this to crave their indulgence..
get out of my sight..... Where did I say you should be poor as a Christian?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mustymatic(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
peppyluv02: ...And in mosques these days..It is bomb day!

Who tel u sey bomb dey go off in mosques anyhow...sacrifice dey for church..lol
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by PastorAji(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
fireforfire:
undecided picshure of d lips or i refuse to believe

iwo lo mo....ao has been ur day?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Zocken: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: The only thing God would do for you is to make sure you don't beg for food, He will make sure you are okay. Riches is a distraction. He knows that if He blesses you with too much wealth then you will begin to grow wings.

Meilyn or whatever your name is, relax. Even if you are frustrated, try and stay calm. Who did Oyedepo scam? Could you please let me know where and when he declared himself the richest pastor? So you are now God to determine how much a pastor can be blessed. stop being stupid.
As much as i know, no church compels you to give. Giving is voluntary. Oyedepo didn't and never forced anyone to part with his/her wealth, so why crucify him? You quote the bible and yet you judge. I guess you know it's wrong to judge. If you don't like him or his ministry, ignore him. Why don't you allow God, the ultimate judge to judge him? You hypocrisy and ignorance of the bible you claim to know by quoting is unparalleled.
The man Oyedepo, either genuine or fake is left to God to determine. Judging him is even worse than scamming that you senselessly accuse him of. If you are convinced he is a scammer, point out the facts or you keep your lousy mouth shut. By the way, I guess Oyedepo is happy he is being crucified. After all, Jesus too was crucified in His time.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
imoleay0: By their fruit you shall know them, bitter little idiott.

You will continue to wallow in... until you stop blaming people especially men of God for your woes.
men of gods you mean? How much do you have? Poverty stricken sheep grin.......
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by jadano: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday big daddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.