Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58414 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2014
yomanovic:

Be careful when u judge bro!!! U no dey dere neither do I. Its only God that will judge us all at the right time. You are likely to have touched His anointed and done His prophets some harm'! I personally don't heroe-worship his teachings are practical for day-to-day human living. So bro, abeg calm so that you don't face God's condemnation for this your statements could easily mean persecution.
Ok sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2014
esharp: fool

Why don't you deal with your problem(s) first before creating another one?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2014
imoleay0:

The man of God is not responsible for your failure, he has no hands in your misfortunes, what is your problem?
Ass licker, you are the unfortunate and misfortuned person around here. I don't jump from pastor to pastor begging for fortune. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tola9ja: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: I agree with you. Can you get your koranic ass out of here now?
LOL
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2014
arsetalks: Funny Irony. You judge someone and you asked not to be judged? Perfect.
You can judge me sir! But let it be righteous grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by kullozone(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: You still need me to tell you why? cry
yea
i need ypu to expatiate on y i should flee frm a pastor dat defends wealth.
pls am honest abt learning.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Revolva(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Biggest Business man....well he is gettin older o....omo dis man don chop tire don collect pple
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2014
imoleay0:

Why don't you deal with your problem(s) first before creating another one?
You think everyone has problems like you? Don't use your situation to judge others grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 0merta(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Olaone1: What does "exceeding grace" really mean? Nairaland girls say it on Oyedepo threads undecided undecided undecided

My guy, na format o...just like an advance fee scam (Yahoo Yahoo)

The Man of God, sorry, god of men asks the congregation to sow financial seeds as a sine qua non for heavenly exceeding grace which most of them never get and the few that get these graces think it's from some spiritual forces not knowing it's from their hard work, fate and at times, sheer luck.

I really don't blame Oyedepo but the multitude of gullible, brain-washed "Christians" that enrich him week in week out.

As a matter of fact, I admire Oyedepo's business acumen and financial dexterity. He sure knows how to invest his money. Pay a visit to Covenant University and see what I mean.

I think he's a "Yahoo boy" too. The bible, his lap-top; his sweet tongue, the internet modem.

Yahoo boy with no Lap-top ni Baba yen joor!

Does anyone know if he still has spinster-daughters? I'm an eligible Bachelor and I'll like to tap into his gargantuan wealth either directly or indirectly.

Ko sere ni Moscow! grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Unionised(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.

So flee...
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
kullozone:
yea
i need ypu to expatiate on y i should flee frm a pastor dat defends wealth.
pls am honest abt learning.

[b] Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters; for either he
will hate the one and love the other, or he will
be devoted to one and despise the other You
cannot serve God and wealth.

Proverbs 23:4
Do not wear yourself out to get rich; do not trust your
own cleverness.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all sorts of
evil, and some by longing for it have wandered
away from the faith and pierced themselves
with many griefs.

1 Timothy 3:3
not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle,
peaceable, free from the love of money.

Matthew 13:22
"And the one on whom seed was sown among
the thorns, this is the man who hears the word,
and the worry of the world and the
deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it
becomes unfruitful.

Mark 10:21-22
Looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him and
said to him, "One thing you lack: go and sell all
you possess and give to the poor, and you will
have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
But at these words he was saddened, and he
went away grieving, for he was one who owned
much property.

1 Timothy 6:17
Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy.

Proverbs 11:28
He who trusts in his riches will fall, But the righteous will flourish like the green leaf.

Ezekiel 28:5
"By your great wisdom, by your trade You have increased your riches And your heart is lifted up because of your riches--

Proverbs 28:11
The rich man is wise in his own eyes, But the poor who has understanding sees through him.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Olaone1: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

The Man of God, sorry, god of men asks the congregation to sow financial seeds as a sine qua non for heavenly exceeding grace which most of them never get and the few that get these graces think it's from some spiritual forces not knowing it's from their hard work, fate and at times, sheer luck.

I really don't blame Oyedepo but the multitude of gullible, brain-washed "Christians" that enrich him week in week out.

As a matter of fact, I admire Oyedepo's business acumen and financial dexterity. He sure knows how to invest his money. Pay a visit to Covenant University and see what I mean.

I think he's a "Yahoo boy" too. The bible, his lap-top; his sweet tongue, the internet modem.

Does anyone know if he still has spinster-daughters? I'm an eligible Bachelor and I'll like to tap into his gargantuan wealth either directly or indirectly.

grin grin
You are sontin' else
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday sir,God bless you sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by clemzo101(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
what is this one saying self? U better leave the M.O.G alone which one concern u and who are u to judge anoda man? What if on d last day he turns out to worship God in truth and in spirit..... My advise is simple, if u are not convinced about any man of God just seal ur lips and flee from anything dat concern him so dat u won't bring judgement upon urself
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ceceez: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2014
zappyj: I don't attend his church but I have so much respect for this man..May God continually keep you Sir and may you never be a castaway @ the end of the day.

This man taught me purity..i would never forget the message I bought.. Covenant Gateway To Greatness.
Same here....i dnt also attend his church but I got one of his messages titled "PREPARING FOR MARRIAGE" and it really got me prepared and today...enjoying the benefits of that message.....
How I wish CHRISTIANS will realy act CHRIST-LIKE....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

hahahahahaha....... You just narrated everything perfectly. God bless you bro, you are damn funny.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2014
clemzo101: what is this one saying self? U better leave the M.O.G alone which one concern u and who are u to judge anoda man? What if on d last day he turns out to worship God in truth and in spirit..... My advise is simple, if u are not convinced about any man of God just seal ur lips and flee from anything dat concern him so dat u won't bring judgement upon urself
Cummon go and sit down...
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday to you Sir.

May you continue in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I want to thank you personally for changing the saying "as poor as church rat" concerning the Church grin

Jesus (even in his poor state) becoming poor that we may be rich; even had a treasurer who was a thief.

If your God is poor, mine is not!!! No apology. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by cole265(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2014

What I really can't understand and that I find so confusing is that learned men and women, well exposed people even professors fall victims and and are follows of all these deceits

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by franxalive(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2014
wishing ma dady in d lord...long life, gud health ,fresh grace n much more unction 4 greater xploitszxx!!! ...happie birthday SIR! ...Tanx alot 4 d mantle 4 xploits...

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2014
bustyhelen: Happy birthday the Richest pastor in Africa
na him visa to heaven be dat?mtcheeeeeew
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2014
cole265:

What I really can't understand and that I find so confusing is that learned men and women, well exposed people even professors fall victims and and are follows of all these deceits
they are all mumu

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by franxalive(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
cole265:

may God deliver u'ol from such stack n damning ignorance...is a pity!!!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Donfamous: u don't have to let us know he is the richest. Riches are deceiving, and quite misleading, haba, stop all these, the worls need Jesus more than his. wealth, . So many misplaced priorities iin church these days.

Anyway, happy birthday daddy, wishing u long life, you wiLl not fail nor faulter. More grace in Jesus name.

Thank u for cautioning her. Amebor Christians, may God forgive u pple. Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Olumikedos(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2014

I love u sir , my Bishop.

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2014
clemzo101: what is this one saying self? U better leave the M.O.G alone which one concern u and who are u to judge anoda man? What if on d last day he turns out to worship God in truth and in spirit..... My advise is simple, if u are not convinced about any man of God just seal ur lips and flee from anything dat concern him so dat u won't bring judgement upon urself

My brother some people don't believe in God and you expect them to believe that men of God exist?

And what pains me most is that most of these people talking trash have nothing to write home about concerning their life. Instead of them seeking help to change their life they choose rather to castigate that same thing they lack that they can see in others.

Sorry guys the Church rats are no longer poor, e dey pain them grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Revolva: Biggest Business man....well he is gettin older o....omo dis man don chop tire don collect pple
he scrapped their heads and dem still dey fall mugu even in their graves

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Olumikedos:
I love u sir , my Bishop.
Must you quote me to love your Bishop? grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

My brother some people don't believe in God and you expect them to believe that men of God exist?

And what pains me most is that most of these people talking trash have nothing to write home about concerning their life. Instead of them seeking help to change their life they choose rather to castigate that same thing they lack that they can see in others.

Sorry guys the Church rats are no longer poor, e dey pain them grin
mtcheeeewwwww.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 0merta(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: hahahahahaha....... You just narrated everything perfectly. God bless you bro, you are damn funny.

I actually don't believe in that M0therfucker called "God"!

I really think he's non-existent...And if he exists, he must be a petty, unjust, unforgiving, vindictive, bloodthirsty, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic and capriciously malevolent M0therfucker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.