Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Beneath a Pale moon! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beneath a Pale moon! (3648 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Bevy12(f): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Obviously lust. Pls leave him before something terrible happens.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by hybridtm(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Foolishness....na b dat
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
hybridtm: Foolishness....na b dat
undecided

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jnrbayano(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Neither love nor lost...

But please go and pick thy sense where thy dropped it before things begin to spoil.

RUN!!

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
you know sweety, attraction and LOVE is unfair. I understand where youre coming from. Trust me I do. But even if you have him to yourself and he eventually divorces his wife,the society will be forever be unfair to you and label you a husband snatcher and home breaker. I think you should leave the married man alone. Even if he ends up becoming yours, he will never be FULLY yours.

3 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by princesstemi(f): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

Finding a man who opened up his heart and let me in, brought me love and laughter even though it was so wrong embarassed *sigh* if he could just be mine alone cry...

Sometimes I wish I don't love this man so I could go on with my life never av to feel the. Pain wen he goes home to his wife... *confused*

I should av kept my feelings hidden,jealousy haunts me and envy is there.....hmmmm seem dis whole thing seem to be a life time worth of joy and sadness...
Could dis be Love or Lust
Oro shunukun re ooooooo Hmmmmm well it's all depend on you gal, a man dat show you so much love really ave something reasonable for you, but remember this, not all relationship that ends in marriage, follow your hrt wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Anikkytohposh(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
A relationship with a married man is forbidden.....it cud also be a 70: 30 thing cos the man wud want to satisfy his wife before u....the wife gets the whole tym while u get the spare. tongue
There re tyms the man is out there to satisfy his sexual desire and a lady fall prey of his unending love he sings to her, showers her with gift and the lady tend to see him as *God sent* cos he does all this to her @ he right tym
Anyway,it cud be love...but a wrong one though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Anikkytohposh: A relationship with a married man is forbidden.....it cud also be a 70: 30 thing cos the man wud want to satisfy his wife before u....the wife gets the whole tym while u get the spare. tongue
There re tyms the man is out there to satisfy his sexual desire and a lady fall prey of his unending love he sings to her, showers her with gift and the lady tend to see him as *God sent* cos he does all this to her @ he right tym
smiley

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
princesstemi: Oro shunukun re ooooooo Hmmmmm well it's all depend on you gal, a man dat show you so much love really ave something reasonable for you, but remember this, not all relationship that ends in marriage, follow your hrt wink kiss
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whether love or lust don't be an agent to a broken home , there's Someone out there for you .

5 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jmoore(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
I think you should ask his wife if it is love or lust. She will give you the best answer.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
In a rational way, it could be love.

But it isn't right.

It'll be good for you to cut off any connection u havw ith him now. The earlier the better, before it gets deeps.
Like he impregnates u and then we start hearing stories that touch.

There is a special guy waiting for you and right for you that will love you more than he does.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Married man or single man, I don't think status matters here. If you love him and he loves you back u can settle with him... Ensure he works out ways on how to protect u and keep you safe so that his wife doesn't pour acid on you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by amakufrancis(m): 3:23am On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

Finding a man who opened up his heart and let me in, brought me love and laughter even though it was so wrong embarassed *sigh* if he could just be mine alone cry...

Sometimes I wish I don't love this man so I could go on with my life never av to feel the. Pain wen he goes home to his wife... *confused*

I should av kept my feelings hidden,jealousy haunts me and envy is there.....hmmmm seem dis whole thing seem to be a life time worth of joy and sadness...
lust. And i guess he gives u enof cash. Lack of money is really the root of all evil
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by brownlords: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Agent of distraction everywhere, I can bet my life this girl writing love poem here is In love with this mans money, she would have since dump her hustling boy friend for this aristo.

9ja girls digging for,gold since the day Jesus Christ turned water to wine.

5 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2014
It is lust baby, no two ways
He will never leave his wife. His family will always come first. How do you like playing second fiddle? Please respect yourself enough to walk out of a relationship that you know isnt right for you. Dont forget, d man has set his future up already, he has a wife and I am sure kids and is investing for their future, how do you think you fit in? you need a man that will do thesame he is doing for his family for you. just remember this when that "love" you feel starts creeping up on you: HE GOES BACK HOME TO MEET HIS WIFE. You are just a distraction to him, the earlier you realise it the better. Dont go beleiving all those rubbish nollywood stories about it being okay to date a married man. It is not okay

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by stanconnect(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Dear....if that Man's wife was to be ur mum, how will u feel to know ur dad is a cheat? If u where to be his wife how will u feel when u get to know ur hubby is a cheat?

There's a special course for any marriage breaker, go through ur bible u ll understand better and also try to learn from the lessons of others, many that went through that parth always had nursed regrets @ the end.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nutase: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by tayoxx(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2014
weda it's love o or lust...just leave that young man let him focus on his wife...his family needs him more than you......

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jaybee3(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jaybee3(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Anikkytohposh: A relationship with a married man is forbidden.....it cud also be a 70: 30 thing cos the man wud want to satisfy his wife before u....the wife gets the whole tym while u get the spare. tongue
What if the 30 is actually more significant than the 70?
Sometimes it's always quality over quantity

5 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Odunharry(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2014
princesstemi: Oro shunukun re ooooooo Hmmmmm well it's all depend on you gal, a man dat show you so much love really ave something reasonable for you, but remember this, not all relationship that ends in marriage, follow your hrt wink kiss
u na serious o..she should follow her heart or avoid d married man?
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Odunharry(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey: Whether love or lust don't be an agent to a broken home , there's Someone out there for you .
God bless u
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Exjoker(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2014

Extortion...We men knew this long ago...Girls been the extort money from guys since 900bc
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by princesstemi(f): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Odunharry:
u na serious o..she should follow her heart or avoid d married man?
yes follow her hrt cos am nt in position to ask her to leave the man cos I don't knw what she see in him in d 1st place. So she is the one in am not she knws what she feels for him I don't. If she find her happiness him him good luck, am nt in any position to ask to leave. And plz may I ask you this question what if the man in question find her more comfortable been with nko or find happiness in her And will advice to stop, what happen to both of them?

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Adufeh mi........ don't allow the words of anybody way u down. We all have our struggles. Humans like to make other people's struggles more coloured so they themselves can feel righteous.

To your topic. Do u realise the wrong things are always the sweetest. I can honestly tell u that what you are feeling is nothing but lust. Forget the goodies and all the love he is showing to you. They are just passion of the moment. Ko sere nbe. Before you no it, time don dey go. This sugar daddy men are just time wasters o. Nothing more. They make u loose contact wiv the real world because of the love warmth and care they give u. Then you see yourself comparing inexperienced eligible bachelors that come your way to experienced married man. It might seem hard especially when emotions are involved but try get urself a bf or just hang out wiv friends more often so d feeling can slowly fade.

3 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Odunharry(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2014
princesstemi: yes follow her hrt cos am nt in position to ask her to leave the man cos I don't knw what she see in him in d 1st place. So she is the one in am not she knws what she feels for him I don't. If she find her happiness him him good luck, am nt in any position to ask to leave. And plz may I ask you this question what if the man in question find her more comfortable been with nko or find happiness in her And will advice to stop, what happen to both of them?
finds her more cmfortable?find happiness in a married man?
Na wah o.....

Dy should stop Decieving theirselv...if they both love each other then let him take her as 2nd wife and enough of hide n seek dating....

#karma dy gym 4 some people

3 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by laplace12(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2014
jaybee3:
What if the 30 is actually more significant than the 70?
Sometimes it's always quality over quantity

Nawa oo, you are making it look like an open competition. Like wives ought to compete with other girls to win their husbands. Like no one actually owns the man.

That is wrong Boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. / You Just Need A Word! / Yes! Airforce1 My Bf Got Swagg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.