Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife (4071 Views)

My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Meet Pretty Ethiopia Girl Looking For Nigerian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2011
It is really shocking to me to see many Nigerian husbands with well educated and pretty wives messing around with young girls on campus who are so unhygienic and then they come back home to lie on their pretty wives!

If you see the toilets of female hostels in Nigeria, you would be scared to even date them!

These shameless philanderers are risking the lives of their wives as they infect them with the STDs from these dirty promiscuous and unscrupulous girls on and off campus.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2011
Orikinla:

It is really shocking to me to see many Nigerian husbands with well educated and pretty wives messing around with young girls on campus who are so unhygienic and then they come back home to lie on their pretty wives!

If you see the toilets of female hostels in Nigeria, you would be scared to even date them!

These shameless philanderers are risking the lives of their wives as they infect them with the STDs from these dirty promiscuous and unscrupulous girls on and off campus.

[size=28pt]DIES grin grin [/size]
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Smilenw(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2011
Orikinla:

How do you know that <raises eyebrow>

I have to agree with every word you have said here tho.
Maybe it is true that every man has a kid in him and we all know kids love to get dirty no matter how much you stop themwink
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2011
^sharrap dia!!

who said men are kids

aint women binches then cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Smilenw(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2011
^ Read again , did I say men are kids? or was it every man has a kid in him? there is a lot of difference undecided
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by claremont(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2011
@OP: Most toilets in female hostels of public universities in Nigeria are absolutely dreadful. If only Nigerian men knew where the hole they are sticking their d-ick in has been.  .  . wink cheesy
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2011
somebody's been inside there b4 shocked
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by claremont(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
pendo89:

somebody's been inside there b4 shocked
Yep, inside a lot of nooks, crannies, and dark crevices as well!!! wink cheesy
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
claremont:

@OP: Most toilets in female hostels of public universities in Nigeria are absolutely dreadful. If only Nigerian men knew where the hole they are sticking their d-ick in has been.  .  . wink cheesy

TRUE

Their toilets are always a HELL HOLE

most pit laterines anyway and you get 2 see women opening their lipsrsealed lipsrsealed over these places

in this unconscionable toilets

next thing wearing a JEAN and shakin their buttom along the street lookin 4 a man to buy em BB

Not knowing how contaminated they've been

**spits**

Rushes to VOMIT  embarassed  embarassed
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by MMM2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
Op
dat called d power of punnnnnny undecided
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
Not there!! I meant here

claremont:

Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hmmm
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
on a serious note. Our girls are actually very dirty and smelly down there. 80percent of our girl's punny smells like shit
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Mynd44: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
have you been on a smelling survey or how did you come about your figure?
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by BodyKiss(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

TRUE

Their toilets are always a HELL HOLE

most pit laterines anyway and you get 2 see women opening their lipsrsealed lipsrsealed over these places

in this unconscionable toilets

next thing wearing a JEAN and shakin their buttom along the street lookin 4 a man to buy em BB

Not knowing how contaminated they've been

**spits**

Rushes to VOMIT  embarassed  embarassed

@bolded, did you get nailed from behind? Because that's what women do when they are pregnant. grin
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Mynd44: 1:27am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
You dey find trouble
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 20, 2011
Orikinla:

OP na true word u talk grin grin grin grin grin
most campus girls are very very dirty and many of them even find it hard to wash their underwears grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 20, 2011
Boyloaf:

on a serious note. Our girls are actually very dirty and smelly down there. 80percent of our girl's punny smells like poo
they dont know how to wash their punny and this is one reason i will never give a naija girl an oral.just percievin the odour of their punny alone makes me want to vomit shocked
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by HISchild: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2011
Truly, nothing good comes from it, and there are consequences, both physical and spiritual before GOD. We need grace and the strength of GOD to refrain from such activity, nothing good from it, only death, both kinds.

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4

"Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids." Proverbs 6:25

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." -Matthew 5:28

"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." - Rom 8:13

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2011
OP
Just to make it harder for you , I will tell you a personal story on sucking kitty.
I once picked up a lady in a bar and took her home. As the lady remove pant, the smell that came from that kitty was out of this world. I almost fainted. Dyck shrink straight - I have never seen it that small before. I was going to suck but I quietly bypass the session. Since it was hard to kick her out that night (-40 degree cold weather outside and she lives in the next town). That night I managed to do the deed with the girl - one 10 minute round of pain. It really was painful but that was the least of my problem.

That smell was entrenched in me psycologically. I mean for over a month, I could not get lil johnny up without remembering the smell and running away from girls. When I told my friends i willnever go close to the lady again, they thot I was joking.

Side note you should have seen my laughing so hard at another friend of mine that 'stole' the girl eventually. Poor dude.

Point is if you suck the wrong kitty, it might be your last!!!!!!!!!!!! (deniyor, 2011)

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2011
so so so true, bro!! Especially wen babes are menstruating!! During dis period, dia kitty smells like rotten crayfish from ogboku market!!! Wit dis smell in ma subconscious,i hav serious reservations as per givin any babe 'heads'. Maybe wen i marry sha. Even dt time sef, ma wife gats wash ha kitty wit iron sponge and detol b4 i even fink about it (dademola,2011)
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^ Am a lady but your giving me nausea the way you are describing all that. I cant even eat now.
Now understand that some ladies do not pay any attention to their basic hygiene.I have met ladies that are plain dirty and I don't spare any. I tell them to go freshen up.
I just hate it when somebody messes up my free God given oxygen cz it tell me you are lazy and very careless.
But am happy cz you won't go picking with any lady u meet since u don't know what lies beneath the tonnes of make up and deodorant.
A lady is suppose to be clean and fresh all the time not just for the sake of men no.For your own sake and pride.It feels good to be fresh and clean!
The same applies to men
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
I was with a very close pal who is married to a very beautiful bank manager and mother of his lovely children.
Then two young trollops came to meet him and he ended up in a nearby brothel with them and later returned home to his wife.

The other friend is a neighbour who shamelessly boasts about messing around with the small girls around and none of them can stand the wife who is like a beauty queen and well educated too, a graduate of one of the best universities in Ghana.

Many Nigerian men can even sleep with a monkey as long as it has a womanliness.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by edetty(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
Na wao c dbate,gyals ar dirty,boys ar as wel,i went 2 a single sex high in lagos n knw mean wat i say,even in d university i cant share same rm or anytin wit sum guys even wit dia external swaag,wel as 2 d topic: if u say dat campus gyals ar dirty n use dirty toilets,dind d wives of d so-cald men also attend a university,liv n use similar toilets,sum men ar jst simple flirts beautiful bride or nt,thank u
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
pendo89:

^^ Am a lady but your giving me nausea the way you are describing all that. I cant even eat now.
Now understand that some ladies do not pay any attention to their basic hygiene.I have met ladies that are plain dirty and I don't spare any. I tell them to go freshen up.
I just hate it when somebody messes up my free God given oxygen cz it tell me you are lazy and very careless.
But am happy cz you won't go picking with any lady u meet since u don't know what lies beneath the tonnes of make up and deodorant.
A lady is suppose to be clean and fresh all the time not just for the sake of men no.For your own sake and pride.It feels good to be fresh and clean!
The same applies to men

aunty that was a referenced post
it had no link with me, or didnt you see the authors
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^ oh okay sorry. I dint see the name in brackets.
But still its eeeeeew.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
^ thats Nigerian girls esp within ages 18-25 for you cool cool
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by ronkebp(f): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
The men only educate their brain, not their torros!!!!
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
^sharrap dia angry angry
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
But even 190 look here.
A lady sweats that's a fact. But its not an excuse to be dirty.

I just wonder why you guys say you meet 'smelling ladies'.I thought its common sense that if you have a date she comes refreshed, clean smelling yummy and and all that.
If you take her home straight from the wherever then its proper to shower first before you even get down to things.
I mean for christ's sake everything is supposed to be fresh and clean otherwise how can you even get romantic and end up sleeping with dirt?
You guys make me feel like puking. Are those teenagers you are dealing with or fully grown mature ladies?
I would excuse the 13 year old and teach her basic hygiene but a lady over 16 stinking and you accept to sleep with her?
There must be something wrong on your part. undecided. Very wrong
It either means she not your girlfriend cz if your conscious about hygiene you would date a clean gal and she would know how to maintain body for you as well.
Those you talk about? are picked from clubs, or street or they just your side dishes.
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by 190smh: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
^First and foremost

The Toilet thingy bout Nigerian universities esp hostels is a fact

Second and foremost

During that peak of the month - when the flow starts

There are smell's if im correct,

After a HOT SUNNY Day - That V-CUT SHAPE Arena accumulates lots of Heat enough to FRY PLANTAIN

And there are smells as well

I keep saying it, women need to bathe 7-10 times per day but they'll never listen  angry angry

**Disclaimer, I have never tried smelling any ladies  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed - Its just my dirty brain thats at work here **
Re: When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife by pendo89(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

^First and foremost

During that peak of the month - when the flow starts

After a HOT SUNNY Day - That V-CUT SHAPE Arena accumulates[b] lots of Heat enough to FRY PLANTAIN[/b]

grin grin grin good heavens dude gosh. How do u know that? you are a guy!

I keep imagining you have OCD. Don't ask what that is coz ppl that have it see and imagine things in their minds which other people dont see and they get mistaken.

Now the reason some emite foul smell is cz of basic hygiene, like not changing or showering often I expect any gal to know this so I leave it at that.

I think the best thing is to date a gal you know,love and knows how to look after herself.

You go picking anything in skirt then be prepared for anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? / What Are Those Killer Words Women Fall Repeatedly To? / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.