Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Beneath a Pale moon! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beneath a Pale moon! (3730 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by laplace12(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

Finding a man who opened up his heart and let me in, brought me love and laughter even though it was so wrong embarassed *sigh* if he could just be mine alone cry...

Sometimes I wish I don't love this man so I could go on with my life never av to feel the. Pain wen he goes home to his wife... *confused*

I should av kept my feelings hidden,jealousy haunts me and envy is there.....hmmmm seem dis whole thing seem to be a life time worth of joy and sadness...
Could dis be Love or Lust

You are crazy.

Feel pain because a man went home to his wife. Don't you know there is such a thing as ownership of property?

Assume you are admiring a parked posh ride and suddenly the owner shows up and drives it out, do you also feel pain?

You are stealing someones property and at the same time feeling pain that she is getting part of it. *wonders*

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by eneres: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Forbidden fruit tastes d sweetest...its d rush in knowing that u r doing what u shouldn't be doing. Distance makes the heart fonder...u get to see so little of him, so he makes the little time he gets to be with u to be very interesting.
some married men r always gonna complain to u...my wife is boring, she's not sexy, nags...bla bla bla but by 7pm he's already in a rush to go back to 'that boring woman'.
be wise? Call urself by ur name and advice urself

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by scribble: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: ignore what?..I do eye for an eye...he is a stupid kid..lacks home training.. I hate rude boys.

My love. Don't mind the vermin

Hit me up with a PM, I can end him for the right price
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

Nawa oo, you are making it look like an open competition. Like wives ought to compete with other girls to win their husbands. Like no one actually owns the man.

That is wrong Boss
My comments are based solely on the information provided. Love is a complex matter of the heart

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Lakeshizu(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2014
U will still be the Second best.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by johnjon: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Tell the man to marry you and make you his second wife. Polygamy is legal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by austine4real(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Married man or single man, I don't think status matters here. If you love him and he loves you back u can settle with him... Ensure he works out ways on how to protect u and keep you safe so that his wife doesn't pour acid on you grin grin

advice u cnt giv ur daughter or can u let som1 snatch ur man or daughter's
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Rapsainot(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: ignore what?..I do eye for an eye...he is a stupid kid..lacks home training.. I hate rude boys.
sango is pressing the thunder that will fire you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: sango is pressing the thunder that will fire you
and the ugly small boy rants...ta ta ta ta
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

Finding a man who opened up his heart and let me in, brought me love and laughter even though it was so wrong embarassed *sigh* if he could just be mine alone cry...

Sometimes I wish I don't love this man so I could go on with my life never av to feel the. Pain wen he goes home to his wife... *confused*

I should av kept my feelings hidden,jealousy haunts me and envy is there.....hmmmm seem dis whole thing seem to be a life time worth of joy and sadness...
Could dis be Love or Lust
First of I will start by telling you nothing good can come out of u listing after a married man...

Secondly, he opened up his "heart" so u can open up ur legs. ...

Also.... how would u feel If after marriage u find out ur husband is opening his heart to another woman? Remember the law of karma? It doesn't just come around, it comes around in multiple folds....

If you're smart... you won't be ruining another person's marriage by feigning love...

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by austine4real(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2014
brownlords: Agent of distraction everywhere, I can bet my life this girl writing love poem here is In love with this mans money, she would have since dump her hustling boy friend for this aristo.

9ja girls digging for,gold since the day Jesus Christ turned water to wine.
lolx u funny oo
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by austine4real(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2014
Treasuredlove: It is lust baby, no two ways
He will never leave his wife. His family will always come first. How do you like playing second fiddle? Please respect yourself enough to walk out of a relationship that you know isnt right for you. Dont forget, d man has set his future up already, he has a wife and I am sure kids and is investing for their future, how do you think you fit in? you need a man that will do thesame he is doing for his family for you. just remember this when that "love" you feel starts creeping up on you: HE GOES BACK HOME TO MEET HIS WIFE. You are just a distraction to him, the earlier you realise it the better. Dont go beleiving all those rubbish nollywood stories about it being okay to date a married man. It is not okay
only ur post makes 5555% sense
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2014
austine4real: advice u cnt giv ur daughter or can u let som1 snatch ur man or daughter's
which one is snatch inside?. How many wives king Solomon marry? Not to mention David and the rest of them. If I am married and my man chooses to top me up by marrying another woman, there is absolutely nothing I can do. Rather than to walk away if I choose to..we find love in the strangest places. Nobody owns anybody, its a free world. If she loves the married man and he loves her too..they should enjoy themselves. Life is too short.

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Anikkytohposh: A relationship with a married man is forbidden.....it cud also be a 70: 30 thing cos the man wud want to satisfy his wife before u....the wife gets the whole tym while u get the spare. tongue
There re tyms the man is out there to satisfy his sexual desire and a lady fall prey of his unending love he sings to her, showers her with gift and the lady tend to see him as *God sent* cos he does all this to her @ he right tym
Anyway,it cud be love...but a wrong one though
op's now u can read dis...
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: hey toddler you are stupidd very very stupidd. If quote me ever again to tell me trash..you will be sorry..this is ur last warning..
hey Jenny. .. no need to exchange words just let it go... sometimes silence is golden
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: sango is pressing the thunder that will fire you... Agent of the devil
nigga u crazy mehn... lwkmd..
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Rapsainot: sango is pressing the thunder that will fire you... Agent of the devil
nigga u crazy mehn... lwkmd.. but everyone is entitled to their own opinions without being crucified for it... no need for insults
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2014
live d marryd man alone to concentrate on hw to take care of his family. don't scater some one's happiness due to ur lust because dis can't be love,dere r many fishes in d river.remenber what goes around comes around.... go get anoda man shikena....
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2014
krispycash: hey Jenny. .. no need to exchange words just let it go... sometimes silence is golden
some people don't deserve silence. Ha ha ha ha grin..I don laugh taya for this nairaland...the funniest part be say I dey inside church dey press phone dey smile...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..hell fire will be tight...ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by austine4real(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: which one is snatch inside?. How many wives king Solomon marry? Not to mention David and the rest of them. If I am married and my man chooses to top me up by marrying another woman, there is absolutely nothing I can do. Rather than to walk away if I choose to..we find love in the strangest places. Nobody owns anybody, its a free world. If she loves the married man and he loves her too..they should enjoy themselves. Life is too short.
jenny i fear u oo...oga madam i salute u o
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2014
sandijey: Adufeh mi........ don't allow the words of anybody way u down. We all have our struggles. Humans like to make other people's struggles more coloured so they themselves can feel righteous.

To your topic. Do u realise the wrong things are always the sweetest. I can honestly tell u that what you are feeling is nothing but lust. Forget the goodies and all the love he is showing to you. They are just passion of the moment. Ko sere nbe. Before you no it, time don dey go. This sugar daddy men are just time wasters o. Nothing more. They make u loose contact wiv the real world because of the love warmth and care they give u. Then you see yourself comparing inexperienced eligible bachelors that come your way to experienced married man. It might seem hard especially when emotions are involved but try get urself a bf or just hang out wiv friends more often so d feeling can slowly fade.
Thank you soo much sandijey, I promise to stay true to myself and right all my wrongs... God bless u always dear wink

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Plz ignore d kid, he's obviously seeking for attention smiley
thanks babe..I have already ignored him..

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by 100Cents: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Lady, there are some things we just have to give up and suffer pain and rejection for a short time for something better to come our way.

Almost everyone has had it bad in relationships at one time or the other. Do you want to be a second wife ? Trust me, you won't find it funny when you start fighting with the older wife and her children for your husband's time, love and possessions. Most young men can go any length to have you be their one and only wife.

You deserve more than this. Listen to your conscience please..

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by 100Cents: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Married man or single man, I don't think status matters here. If you love him and he loves you back u can settle with him... Ensure he works out ways on how to protect u and keep you safe so that his wife doesn't pour acid on you grin grin

Birds of a wrong feather.

My advice for you, Jenny is start looking at 40 years from now. Stop fixing your gaze on feelings, immediate satisfaction and gratification..

You need JESUS..
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by 100Cents: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2014
brownlords: Agent of distraction everywhere, I can bet my life this girl writing love poem here is In love with this mans money, she would have since dump her hustling boy friend for this aristo.

[size=16] 9ja girls digging for,gold since the day Jesus Christ turned water to wine.[/size]

O boy, I need to put this talk for picture frame .
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by 100Cents: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Exjoker: Extortion...We men knew this long ago...Girls been the extort money from guys since 900bc

Hahaha.

Boys dey vex o.

If married men come carry these kind beautiful ladies, which fine girl we struggling guys go come marry ?

Infact I have seen such a young beautiful girl marrying as second wife at a tender age of 22. When I heard she was 2nd wife I vex seriously, the old man sef no rich pass me. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Not 4get Dis Pls! / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / Your Birthmonth Is Your Wife...come Out Guys ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.