Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,628 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Beneath a Pale moon! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beneath a Pale moon! (3735 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / When A Nigerian Husband Sleeps With Dirty School Girks Beneath His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Fadelex(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

Finding a man who opened up his heart and let me in, brought me love and laughter even though it was so wrong embarassed *sigh* if he could just be mine alone cry...

Sometimes I wish I don't love this man so I could go on with my life never av to feel the. Pain wen he goes home to his wife... *confused*

I should av kept my feelings hidden,jealousy haunts me and envy is there.....hmmmm seem dis whole thing seem to be a life time worth of joy and sadness...
Could dis be Love or Lust
sweerie don't be confused , it's a matter of time before I leave her and be with you 4eva.. wink

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Osama10(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
smiley
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2014
austine4real: only ur post makes 5555% sense
thanks smiley
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Exjoker(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2014
100Cents:

Hahaha.

Boys dey vex o.

If married men come carry these kind beautiful ladies, which fine girl we struggling guys go come marry ?

Infact I have seen such a young beautiful girl marrying as second wife at a tender age of 22. When I heard she was 2nd wife I vex seriously, the old man sef no rich pass me. undecided
And this married men wont let these young ladies be...@MEN Abeg if you know you wan marry nd u no go fit stop cheatin on your spouse abeg no do am...to marry no by force oo

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Fadelex:
sweerie don't be confused , it's a matter of time before I leave her and be with you 4eva.. wink
Lolz... plz be fast about it tongue

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
100Cents:

Birds of a wrong feather.

My advice for you, Jenny is start looking at 40 years from now. Stop fixing your gaze on feelings, immediate satisfaction and gratification..

You need JESUS..
yes o...I need Jesus o......and he must be handsome and rich..
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by starlingbawa(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
princesstemi: yes follow her hrt cos am nt in position to ask her to leave the man cos I don't knw what she see in him in d 1st place. So she is the one in am not she knws what she feels for him I don't. If she find her happiness him him good luck, am nt in any position to ask to leave. And plz may I ask you this question what if the man in question find her more comfortable been with nko or find happiness in her And will advice to stop, what happen to both of them?

Logically, there re lots of points in this post. A lot of folks criticising the OP on this platform 'COULD' have actually done worse things in life. The OP is being real and the truth is these situation is prevalent in our everyday life and will continue to happen.

It is what it is and I don't think anyone should fault her.

Come to think of it, how many of the previous Contributors are from Polygamous homes or children outside wedlock? I bet a few are!

Let's not be in a haste to condemn her!

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by starlingbawa(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
jaybee3:
My comments are based solely on the information provided. Love is a complex matter of the heart

Simple truth... Period!
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
it will end only in one way; DISASTER.
OF COURSE, HE IS SHOWERING YOU WITH MONEY AND AFFECTION BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BANG YOU..SIMPLE

tell him never to contact you again, send an sms to his wife, that way you ensure he does not,...... break his heart before he breaks yours,
he probably takes you to hotels, comes to your house and makes love to you and then gives you money, he lies that his wife is ugly, nagging and does not understand him, and you believe those lies,, after a while all the calls, the affection will dry and he will move on to his next target, when you are 30 yrs, you start praying and wondering where your husband is ....well, here is the reality, all the money, all the postinor(fact, most married men prefer raw sex with their side chicks), all the affection were bundle of deceit to ruin your life..

how can you get out?

1. kill of the contact, dont explain, dont try to reason, send him a simple, message, dont come near me again, gradually break contact with him, one week, one month, two months, you will not die...he will soon become a bad memory
2. get closer to God, whatever religion, ask for his forgiveness and get the right mentors, a woman you trust and ask her to help you
3. concentrate on your trade or school

if you cant do this, tell him to marry you as a second wife and watch the colour leave his face because you were just a sex mate to relieve pressure and boost his ego.. and not a wife material...who want to marry who they cheat with..not me, not most men.

most vulnerable women have fallen for married men, you wont be the last but it never ends well. save yourself now...karma is a b.itch for both of you, the cheater and the person been cheated with...am sure he has young girls, and tomorrow he will wonder what is happening to them.

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by princesstemi(f): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
starlingbawa:

Logically, there re lots of points in this post. A lot of folks criticising the OP on this platform 'COULD' have actually done worse things in life. The OP is being real and the truth is these situation is prevalent in our everyday life and will continue to happen.

It is what it is and I don't think anyone should fault her.

Come to think of it, how many of the previous Contributors are from Polygamous homes or children outside wedlock? I bet a few are!

Let's not be in a haste to condemn her!
thank you God bless you for this point kiss manage the kissssssss angry
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by scribble: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin mogbe!... grin ;Dha ha ha ha u kolo pass me ha haha..u funny.

i wonder if thats the kinda laugh that make your twins giggle/wiggle
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by jennylove7575(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
scribble:

i wonder if thats the kinda laugh that make your twins giggle/wiggle

as I was laughing the twins were shaking..they kept shaking when stopped laughing and started shaking again when I remembered ur comment...ha ha ha ha ha grin grin
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by scribble: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
jennylove7575: as I was laughing the twins were shaking..they kept shaking when stopped laughing and started shaking again when I remembered ur comment...ha ha ha ha ha grin grin

shocked

i think ayam in love

today is sunday love

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by clitlicker: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
You and i know the truth and that is: YOU TOO LIKE PRIK, YOU OWN TOO MUCH.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by clitlicker: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
adavize: it will end only in one way; DISASTER.
OF COURSE, HE IS SHOWERING YOU WITH MONEY AND AFFECTION BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BANG YOU..SIMPLE

tell him never to contact you again, send an sms to his wife, that way you ensure he does not, break his heart before he breaks yours,
he probably takes you to hotels, comes to your house and makes love to you and then gives you money, he lies that his wife is ugly, nagging and does not understand him, and you believe those lies,, after while the the calls, the affection will dry and he will move on to his next target, at 30 yrs, you start praying and wondering where your husband is ....well, here is the reality, all the money, all the postinor(fact, most married men prefer raw sex), all the affection were bundle of deceit to ruin your life..

how can you get out?

1. kill of the contact, dont explain, dont try to reason, send him a simple, message, dont come near me again
2. get closer to God, whatever religion, ask for forgiveness get the right mentors, a woman you trust and ask her to help you
3. concentrate on your trade or school

if you cant do this, tell him to marry you as a second wife and watch his face lose colour because you were just a sex mate to relieve pressure and boost his ego.. and not a wife material...who want to marry who they cheat with..not most men.

most vulnerable women have fallen for married men, you wont be the last but it never ends well. save yourself now...karma is a b.itch for both of you, the cheater and the person been cheated with...am sure he has young girls, and tomorrow he will wonder what is happening to them.

This babe too weak she go gree watin u talk but she go still continue, i know her type.

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
clitlicker:

This babe too weak she go gree watin u talk but she go still continue, i know her type.

lets encourage her and not discourage her...it can be done, its tough but people have done it....
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Odunharry(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Thank you soo much sandijey, I promise to stay true to myself and right all my wrongs... God bless u always dear wink
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by clitlicker: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
adavize:

lets encourage her and not discourage her...it can be done, its tough but people have done it....
The only way get over an obsession is to replace it with another, in other words, get her a boyfriend
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Anikkytohposh(f): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:
Must u always display dat u're from d slum?.... She asked for an opinion and not an insult...
Eediot!!!

You are crazy.

Feel pain because a man went home to his wife. Don't you know there is such a thing as ownership of property?

Assume you are admiring a parked posh ride and suddenly the owner shows up and drives it out, do you also feel pain?

You are stealing someones property and at the same time feeling pain that she is getting part of it. *wonders*
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by princesstemi(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
clitlicker:
The only way get over an obsession is to replace it with another, in other words, get her a boyfriend
maybe u should get her one undecided your abuse words will never change anything but get them worst more. Sorry if that sound rude but that is d truth sad
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by clitlicker: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
princesstemi: maybe u should get her one undecided your abuse words will never change anything but get them worst more. Sorry if that sound rude but that is d truth sad
I no use abuse word o, to of una na babe so na u go hook am up.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

Finding a man who opened up his heart and let me in, brought me love and laughter even though it was so wrong embarassed *sigh* if he could just be mine alone cry...

Sometimes I wish I don't love this man so I could go on with my life never av to feel the. Pain wen he goes home to his wife... *confused*

I should av kept my feelings hidden,jealousy haunts me and envy is there.....hmmmm seem dis whole thing seem to be a life time worth of joy and sadness...
go look for a single man o... wat if it was your husby that was in that position? Get a life and stop ruining a family s man life. DON'T DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAND! !!!

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by daveP(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Erm.... Respect altar vows. They are powerful than one imagine.

The loff u need will soon be right at your doorstep, trust me u wont be breaking 'any rules' by then.
No fall my hand o shocked

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Lovechyld101(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
brownlords: Agent of distraction everywhere, I can bet my life this girl writing love poem here is In love with this mans money, she would have since dump her hustling boy friend for this aristo.

9ja girls digging for,gold since the day Jesus Christ turned water to wine.

Guy you no lie correct!!!
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Keep loving madam. Wait until his wife pours acid on ur pretty face and see if ur boify will still 'love you'. Wen some years down the line a girl goes online to write about how much she loves ur husband who is her boyfriend, just know that karma has come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by gamaliel121(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2015
jennylove7575:
Married man or single man, I don't think status matters here. If you love him and he loves you back u can settle with him... Ensure he works out ways on how to protect u and keep you safe so that his wife doesn't pour acid on you grin grin

bad advice
I pray u don't find out when ur husband starts fucking another girl too......
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by Abiababe(f): 7:15pm On May 31, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Sometimes we find ourselves in a situation that we can't explain... Threading on a part that could end awful, but our hearts seem adamant and tender towards whom we love cry

My dear let him be so that no woman will have ur husband when u eventually get married. Karma still exists.
Re: Beneath a Pale moon! by tpiander: 2:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Oh dear.

****agbere****

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Not 4get Dis Pls! / With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English? / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.