Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cheating The Ultimate Destroyer!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating The Ultimate Destroyer!! (468 Views)

Breast Feeding Drama: Why Are They Cheating The Girl? (photo) / Flirting And Cheating, The Bond, The Difference, The Reality. (must Read) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating The Ultimate Destroyer!! by realuz: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Cheating the ultimate killer of relationship, the home breaker, the engagement breaker, the word cheating have shattered many great plans,it has destroyed quite a lot of things in relationship but can we have an honest relationship without cheating on our partner ?

The Ladies accuses the guys that the are the dogs here, a lady once said to me that you can never find a faithful man that all guys are dogs that the always cheat on there spouse even when the are married the still cheat on there wives, the ladies now have a popular slogan for men ALL MEN ARE THE SAME, the will always cheat on you, so when you are in a relationship just expect that your guy will cheat on you that's what this lady told me. Well if you analyse what she told me is not far from the truth, hardly you see a faithful guy this days even the married ones still cheat on there wives and some to that very openly especially here in africa the are proud of it that the are cheating on there spouse, you see an old man flaunting around a young girl her of her daughter's age bracket proudly,and her wife lies lonely on there matrimonial bed hoping her husband is save where he is.
Have your wonder why many celebrity marriage in the western world crash, well cheating contributes like 80percent..

Ladies are also Guilty in the cheating aspect, 5 different girls confided in me that no lady is faithful in a relationship that a girl will be only committed to you only when she is married to you, a girl told me the have continue www..com/2014/09/cheating-ultimate-destroyer.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Dreams / If You Want To Date/Marry Other Than Your Own...Why Give Excuses? / A Woman Financially Bouyant And Academically Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.