Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days (11771 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha / Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Ymodulus: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by oxtine(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
shinaf:
FLash Drive Manufacturer.

Her flash drive is confirmed by me. Original full specification. They also customise. Their previous works includes:

Heneiken and HP computers flash drive.

Make money too

Bro, help us with her alibaba address or e-mail. Thanx in advance

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Chinnyx: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Do you have a dream, passion, idea or interest burning within you? Do you have the dream of owning a world class biz? Do you have a great business idea and don't have the funds to carry it out? Do you want to become a world class Entrepreneur?

The solution is here! Goldmine resource center is here with a vision of empowering a minimum of 1million Nigerians financially to enable them achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. Goldmine Resource Center (GRC) will help you raise enough capital to start any business of your choice. This is made possible through the My business and I, Entrepreneurial mentoring trainings and the fund cooperative programmes.

There is no more excuse. Take advantage of this great biz opportunity.

For more information and details on the programs and how to become a member kindly call me on 08092001661, BB Pin 73ED90FC
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by drey22(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2014
im a ladokite too...lets connect
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by cyif2003(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thanx young
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2014

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Mrgabson: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
omo ladoke, owo loke $ wow, cool o, where is mine. hope am not late sha. oga send. mine too o. emi omo civil yen ni o .
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by wisehouse(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
shinaf:
http://preview.alibaba.com/product/727417589-209307682/free_customize_logo_business_card_usb.html

Direct link for the flash drive seller
sir, does dis seller's power bank of full capacity. And also his memory cards.

Thanks
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by dammyklein(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
nice1 one shinaf...if ur looking for gadgets,and all sort of product online with awoof prices pls go here and make the most out of it...http:///ZB63P8...if you are smart you will make good money from this by reselling them smiley
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by jerikoyan(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
bro tried opening it showing product does not exist
shinaf:
http://preview.alibaba.com/product/727417589-209307682/free_customize_logo_business_card_usb.html

Direct link for the flash drive seller
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by wisehouse(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
wisehouse:
sir, does dis seller's power bank of full capacity. And also his memory cards.

Thanks
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Yugosng(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
shinaf:
My success story on how I made N94,630 profit within 11 days having invested N106,019 naira, and the profit is still counting
Following the legacy of the likes of MAYORALL ,MASTERCEE and YMODULUS ( my best pal), I wanted to keep my success to myself , but I remembered all I am today was through this business thread long time ago, so I have decided to share it with new importers and newbies coming into the film. I have made profit before but not as short or fast like this, I do sell and import goods, I have imported customized phones before and the profit was not as this …..I mean it, it was short and cool, and buying of customized item can turn you into a billionaire.
I made N94, 630 within 11 days in my school, the item imported: (customized flash drive ) number of pieces (100), selling price (N2500)…. Gain (N94, 630)
The item brought to school was not a popular item or what students don’t already have, it is a flash drive and you hardly find a student who doesn’t already own a flash drive. But mine was different and distinct, because am not selling flash am selling my concept though no patent lol.
Now my 94,630 k is not enough for me , I put a new strategies in place to make more money…..I will tell you guys …….but still planning on how am going to work this out .
My success story finally; I bought 100 pcs of customized flash drive, if I have known I would have imported more, most people are using flash drive but mine was different see picture below ….before the flash production, I have placed several advert at strategic points in the school, so people have started asking for the flash drive to sell and most are saying I have to have it before my friends do…… I Imported 16GB flash drive using my school logo, though I have no patent and copy right lol…….I won’t go into more info and details price I got the flash , but with proper following you will get it .. I sold the 16GB flash at a wholesale price of 2k and a retail price of 2.5k.
Yes I made the profit, but the hope of any importer is for him/her to continue with profit making every minute if not seconds. So how do I make more? I searched for beautiful girls, pimped one lol, also I look up places where big boiz and girls do spend their money and also luxury places in my school. Also I strategize a way of making the flash for some political personality aspiring for public offices in 2015. I believe it was well packaged and I can make one more big time, the next order is going to be free of charge and distributed to all student of ladokites and alumni

See picture of more of the flash, now look at what have not seen that I can achieved more using this customized flash drive in my school..

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by oxtine(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Shinaf and ymodule are just so good and wonderful, they guided me to ma first ever importation. I summoned up courage to do it. I started with a small capital of 40k including shipping, and am counting ma profit. I resigned from work cos I was tired of bin bossed around, today, I be oga of ma own, I wake up wen I want, I go out wen I wish to. Shinaf and ymodule words can't express ma sincere gratitude to de both of you. Thanx for everytin.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good work bro
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
shinaf:
more of my work with client

Sorry brother

But what I am seeing here is just a photoshoped image not snapshot.

Though your idea is really good
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Billioon: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tanx to mr shinaf and all other bosses in the house, pls how do you make payment and cargo ?
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by jose556(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
hey Shinaf how do you verify if a supplier is truely genuine? I was close to spending more than 200k on tablets and phones, but when I did a last minute research I found a lot of complains against the supplier. Is there a way I can get an agent in china that would help me check all the goods to see if they are all working fine without defects?
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by odimbannamdi(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2014
shinaf:
Amen grin grin
hey buddy, Just in case u wana go professional on your flashdrive sales by creating a your website, i have the domain www.fancyflashdrives.com for sale at just 300usd only.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 5:09am On Nov 22, 2014
odimbannamdi:

hey buddy, Just in case u wana go professional on your flashdrive sales by creating a your website, i have the domain www.fancyflashdrives.com for sale at just 300usd only.
Thanks buddy
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2014
jose556:
hey Shinaf how do you verify if a supplier is truely genuine? I was close to spending more than 200k on tablets and phones, but when I did a last minute research I found a lot of complains against the supplier. Is there a way I can get an agent in china that would help me check all the goods to see if they are all working fine without defects?

Call me ....200k is not a small money ..I can help you with a QC. Agent in China to verify 4 u

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Billioon:
Tanx to mr shinaf and all other bosses in the house, pls how do you make payment and cargo ?

Elaborate more....sir
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Please all i need your favour. If you can help me vote. KulBoy for My nairaland. Just post this

I vote Kulboy
cc Dygeasy

on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2014
oxtine:
Shinaf and ymodule are just so good and wonderful, they guided me to ma first ever importation. I summoned up courage to do it. I started with a small capital of 40k including shipping, and am counting ma profit. I resigned from work cos I was tired of bin bossed around, today, I be oga of ma own, I wake up wen I want, I go out wen I wish to. Shinaf and ymodule words can't express ma sincere gratitude to de both of you. Thanx for everytin.

Thanks bro. please cover your full name and phone number. To prevent fraud. this is a public forum you know.

also please vote help me vote. KulBoy for My nairaland. Just post this

I vote Kulboy
cc Dygeasy

on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Billioon: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
shinaf:

Elaborate more....sir

I mean how do you pay the seller and how does he ship your goods to you ?.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Adwexky(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
If this post is on FP, the biz will be saturated. Let those that are hungry seek and they will be quenched.

*IamSam*
nassyblue:
Why is this not on FP though
Instead of all those useless topics.
Smh.
Thumbs up OP

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Curiouscat: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Shinaf. Please how do one pay and ship this jerseys ehn,have got like 10 order for it already.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Curiouscat:
@Shinaf. Please how do one pay and ship this jerseys ehn,have got like 10 order for it already.

Send me a pm
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by holajeedayy: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2015
u av don a gr8 job more of dis from u in d future
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by harryshevy: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Shinaf pls I don't no if u can teach me more on this impoortation business
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
harryshevy:
Shinaf pls I don't no if u can teach me more on this impoortation business
You can send me a pm
And also yiu can send me a pm @ iam_tobby
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by alakara(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shinaf
You are sure guy
Thanks 4 helping others.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by herboshedhe(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God I met ymodulus and shinaf this time last year,shinaf...God super bless and enrich the works of your hands?are you finally done now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders FG Parastatals To Patronise Nigerian Made Vehicles / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! / Hand Sanitizer: Which Shop/outlet Has Stock In Lagos? - Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.