Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart (3223 Views)

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: seems you are uduaghan's mouthpiece?how much have you collected.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? I HAVE SEEN OTHER STATE'S THREAD SO I DEEM IT NECESSARY THAT WE DELTANS HAVE OUR OWN TOO WHERE WE CAN SHOWCASE THE PROGRESS BEING MADE IN DELTA.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2014
they Lied.
NwaOshimili:

I HAVE NOT BEEN HOME IN A WHILE BUT MY FOLKS IN DELTA HAS TOLD ME THAT THERE IS SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2014
uduaghan just focused his attention in warri and sapele.i'll take some pictures when i drive to waffi in 2 weeks time.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
come to living faith church asaba and see how his wife roli is runnin things like a duchess!uduaghan is very corrupt.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: come to living faith church asaba and see how his wife roli is runnin things like a duchess!uduaghan is very corrupt.

PLEASE TELL US MORE. WHAT IS SHE DOING WRONG OVER THERE?
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2014
nwoke...come cee it yourself
NwaOshimili:

PLEASE TELL US MORE. WHAT IS SHE DOING WRONG OVER THERE?
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2014
STATE HOSPITAL

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2014
----------
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2014
----------
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
DELTA STATE

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
despite uduaghan failure we still have some sides of our state.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by phantom(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
is this a joke is the OP being naughty grin grin grin

viewing center?? in addition to the swimming pool he commissioned some months back?? grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
some states do have em.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Security vans:

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Delta state secretariat.

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
we need more pictures to grow this thread.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by Energito: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
NwaOshimili:
we need more pictures to grow this thread.
keep fooling yourself chino because the picture you post here are all gotten from internet.mumu man
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Energito:
keep fooling yourself chino because the picture you post here are all gotten from internet.mumu man

stop spitting saliva all over the thread. i have told you that i am not chino. post pictures if you have any.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by oneeast: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Energito come over here and prove us wrong. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

OH MY HOTNESS! Pres Jonathan Named Among 10 Sexiest World Leaders –photos Inside / APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! / Finally Amaechi Joins Buhari At G-7 Summit In Germany - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.