Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan (28792 Views)

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
HisSexcellency: Ok, he wants to crush them now with just four months to election. And if i may ask, which of the boko haram - the political boko haram that have members even in his cabinet or the militant boko haram led by shekau?
[color=#006600][/color]

Those political Boko haram members were the one time rebels who almost split PDP into two and they are now in APC
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by adonis89(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
patrickmuf: Are you a Nigerian if I may ask?
don't tell me its d niger delta oil ur referring to

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by adonis89(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
smada13:

after punishing your father n your entire family n generation.... you and your guinea pig brain
ur life lies in gej hand bkoz afta God its him. He determines if u live or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonis89: don't tell me its d niger delta oil ur referring to
I'm from the Niger Delta if you must know
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by pyzee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Iz it nw e knw's dat dere iz boko or wnt 2 crush dem wen tenor won finish...wat wz e tink b4... mtcheeew 2015tinx
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Orikinla(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Start reading The Playbook: 20 Sex Positions That Will Have Your Man Screaming and Begging For More
http://kissesandroses..com/2014/09/the-playbook-20-sex-positions-that-will.html

Lack of good sex is indirectly responsible for the poor performance of Nigerian political leaders. grin

PS. For the President and his First Lady, and other married adults only.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
uken73: Yes BH is already getting crushed.

All of you commenting negatively, don't you see the progress so far or you don't wish to see the end of BH? Why don't we think in the positive and encourage the efforts being made.
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you surprised about their comments? Don't be my friend. The truth is that there are many on nairaland who are saddened and unhappy that the Federal Govt under the leadership of GEJ is crushing Boko haram. And if insurgency is finally exterminated in the country, what will be their major selling point? There are two major forces controlling the earth, forces of darkness and those of light and everyman or woman belongs to either of both. The same applies to nairaland!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
uken73: Yes BH is already getting crushed.

All of you commenting negatively, don't you see the progress so far or you don't wish to see the end of BH? Why don't we think in the positive and encourage the efforts being made.
[/color][color=#006600]

Are you surprised my friend? Please don't be. The stark truth is that there are so many on nairaland who are saddened and unhappy that the Federal Govt under the auspices of GEJ is crushing Boko Haram. And if insurgency is finally exterminated in Nigeria, what will be their major selling point to call the president clueless? There are two forces controlling the earth, forces of darkness and those of light and everyman or woman belongs to either of them. The same applies to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by christopher123(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
And He has started doing that ....thank you Jonathan

Islam is a shame

I will be so ashamed to be a Muslim
They are surrendering in north Nigeria
They are been pounced in middle east

Christian will always win

Thank God

I am no Muslim
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by davo3286: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Positive statement from a positive thinking and optimistic great man! I expect every patriotic Nigerian to have this thought and believe and say YES we shall crush BH. Its happening already. But no...many won't as i can see here due to hate. It doesn't matter how long it has taken but we shall certainly conquer.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by christopher123(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
OLADD: [/color][color=#006600]

Are you surprised my friend? Please don't be. The stark truth is that there are so many on nairaland who are saddened and unhappy that the Federal Govt under the auspices of GEJ is crushing Boko Haram. And if insurgency is finally exterminated in Nigeria, what will be their major selling point to call the president clueless? There are two forces controlling the earth, forces of darkness and those of light and everyman or woman belongs to either of them. The same applies to nairaland.

So on point
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chinaimporter:

[size=14pt]May your oral cavity assume a permanent deformity for voicing derogations to a revered personality.so many fo ols online thinking they have discovered one wonderful thing.opinion nowadays have become so cheap since every fool can now express them esp those from THE WEST that got free substandard education.
[/size]
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

Seconded.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Missyetty(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na 2day, no b xo we dey hear am evri tym
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by GWslim(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
NIGERIA IS PECULIAR NATION IN GOD'S HANDS.THAT IS WHY WE ARE ABLE TO SURVIVE ALL THE TRIBULATIONS BEFALLING THE COUNTRY.
GOD SHALL NOT ALLOW ANY LEADER WHO WILL CAUSE/BRING BLOODSHED TO THIS COUNTRY AGAIN!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
'
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Genes1s: Who is fooling who?? The same boko haram he could not crush since ao many years ago?
[color=#006600][/color]

You are the one fooling yourself. Has the US crushed Alqaeda in Afghanistan and Iraq? Dundee United.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by smada13(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonis89: ur life lies in gej hand bkoz afta God its him. He determines if u live or not

Now I know you have a big problem on your hand....the level of your IQ is in negative....you need brain transplant ASAP....

Whether GEJ dies or lives, wins or loses doesn't affect me..... it doesn't stop nor reduces my income.... but for you...?? once GEJ lose, ur TAN stream of income will be bottled up so why won't you fight for your life......but don't worry.....we are here to feed you after the election....just that u'll be sharing apartment with my dog.... DICKHEAD!!!!!!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by obailala(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
PRESIDENT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, yesterday, at the South-south Unity Party of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), held in Benin-City, vowed that his administration will crush Boko Haram exactly the way it fought Ebola virus disease.
Huh? angry
Am I the only one seeing this rubbish in the first sentence?...
How exactly did the administration of Jonathan fight ebola?
Was it by releasing N1.9billion Naira which according to the health minister was meant for the purchase of cars (seems the FG money never got to the ebola treatment centres) or was it by building an ebola treatment center in kuje which I am sure may even not yet be complete by now?... Or maybe it was by owing the volunteer health workers their allowances even after they put their lives on the line to save Nigerians..

If the FG intends to fight BH exactly the way it responded and reacted to the ebola issue, then I'm afraid we have a big problem.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by DOSINCLAIR: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
ok M8
Boc4real: M
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Estimable: Same Old speech Oga Jonah......................
tell us something better...............................
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, same old speech to your half stiffened ears and blind eyes. At least you must have been told or heared that Shekau has been killed.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
kennydee05: So what has been happening since all these while.
Mr. GEJ pls I need your view on the issue of $9.3M?
[color=#006600][/color]

Zombie. Follow-follow. $40billion, $20billion, $10billion missing, Deziani is corrupt, Stella Oduah is corrupt, Oronsanye has stolen uncountable billions, GEJ is protecting looters and now, $9.3 million is been laundered in SA. Always gullible believing anything and crucifying everyone. Very soon you and your likes will be given the highest honour alongside Prof. Soyinka who never see anything good in a setting govt. Association of blind critics. Always happy bringing others down.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
kristisking: Yes crush them and APC will bury their heads in shame.Mr President you have talked but you need to back it up with actions.I'm very optimistic that the insurgency will soon be a thing of the past.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you and God bless.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Gorrbachev: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course he's already crushing them .Just that some quarters and a particular political party in this country that enjoys the political relevance that Boko Haram menace gives them are not happy that the monster called 'boko haram' will soon put them out of business till 2019.

I dey laff in Isoko language. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you for the positive reasoning.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Laposky: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wonder why most peeps on nairaland finds it difficult making reasonable comments. Instead they prefer making derogatory remarks whenever on interesting threads. I really doubt some people's sanity on this site. Nigeria can never be rebranded when the supposed leaders of tomorrow think and reason like touts and the mentally impoverished. Learn to comment wisely without derogatory remarks. With all these comments I see from some peeps, I don't think some peeps are in any way better than d Shekaus, d Kabiru sokotos and d Mohammed Yusufs
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by blakky97(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Which of the crush?
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by onimcee1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
I like that last line by Adamu Muazu.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
folahann: You will crush them? What the hell have you been waiting for over 3 years after spending N973Billion on defence and still needing $1billion loan.
[color=#006600][/color]

Go and google how much the United States is spending in fighting against local and international terrorism and how long it took them to kill Osama. Shekau was gunned down in just three years.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
kennydee05: GEJ those who are against you are far more than those who are with you.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you. Your head dey there.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Dailyfavour(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mouth na messenger now, let promises continue, tomorrow never finish after tomorrow. But one thing, truth must come to passssssssss
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonis89: a dullard dat pays ur salary dats if ur working sef. Dat minz ur a bigger dullard. U wil
l all die in hate bkoz Gej is a happi man

1989... Well I rest my case.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by superstar3: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jona is just waking up as election is drawing nearer. If he can sleep for three and a half years in his first tenure. That mean he will go into total hibernation if given the second chance. God have mercy on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. / EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.