Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan (28925 Views)

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Yustash001(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ironically......na mouth d man just dey make
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by RichboyPee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
HisSexcellency: Ok, he wants to crush them now with just four months to election. And if i may ask, which of the boko haram - the political boko haram that have members even in his cabinet or the militant boko haram led by shekau?
And Nigerians will still buy that crap....
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
#BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by komekn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
GEJ declared FULL SCALE WAR near 4 months ago what are we still waiting for.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by SpcAgtOko: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
FRANCISEKE1: Jeg till 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by JEITO: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
ledafaze:

Jeito, I like ur comment... But do u know what politics is? They acted on the success of Lagos State. We have federal police in Lagos but Lagos provide them with ammunitions n automobiles. The ones detected elsewhere were sent to Lagos. Didn't u see him on TV cleaning his hands with sanitizer as if Ebola na germ? Let's reason from every angle... To me, he is using the chibok girls for politics... The guy's advicers too dey watch Scandals + House of Cards
sure I understand you and won't deny that he is using the chibok incident as campaign strategy; but what do you expect him to say? That BH will take over Nigeria? That won't be encouraging na.

Both state and FG work hand in hand and either can claim the victory from such union.

I had to ans that guy cos he was not being fair on the President.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by 1stola: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Even though I can't see you physically, your response has sold you out! A nobrainer. Instead of responding to either confirm or counter my post, you are busy using putrid and incongruent slangs. Whatever they spent on your education is a total waste.
How old could this idîot be
I guess I might have been chatting with a 17yro prîck
I can't continue wasting my time with this frustrated jobless illiterate.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by chibwike(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
is he having a crush on them

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by koikoi2(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Oh thank God I disclosed d winning formula to d president.grin
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Caseless: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Headless chicken! When this 'effete' speaks , u'd think he has that balls.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by kennydee05(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonis89: he's told u its for arms but uv chose to biliv its moni laundering bkoz ur an apc supporter
And how do you want me to believe that flimsy excuse.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by mako007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
1stola:
How old could this idîot be
I guess I might have been chatting with a 17yro prîck
I can't continue wasting my time with this frustrated jobless illiterate.
sorry to contribute where I wasn't invited, from his comment, I don't think he is frustrated and an illiterate, jobless? Well I can't tell buh bro check yourself!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by 1stola: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
mako007: sorry to contribute where I wasn't invited, from his comment, I don't think he is frustrated and an illiterate, jobless? Well I can't tell buh bro check yourself!
sorry too.
I just hope you're not a cretin!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by kennydee05(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014

Zombie. Follow-follow. $40billion, $20billion, $10billion missing, Deziani is corrupt, Stella Oduah is corrupt, Oronsanye has stolen uncountable billions, GEJ is protecting looters and now, $9.3 million is been laundered in SA. Always gullible believing anything and crucifying everyone. Very soon you and your likes will be given the highest honour alongside Prof. Soyinka who never see anything good in a setting govt. Association of blind critics. Always happy bringing others down.
What is this one saying?
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by olamkas: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
propaganda can make you believe about yourself what you ordinarily know you are not...
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Dauda2900: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
even though u crush them we will nt elect u. u already knw who they are bt because they were nt killing ur pp ,u ignored dem
now that u are looking 4 votes, u want to fool us again. Allah ya isa
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by folahann(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2014

Go and google how much the United States is spending in fighting against local and international terrorism and how long it took them to kill Osama. Shekau was gunned down in just three years.

What I knowis that the bigger the head, the bigger the headache. Do you seriously think all the money budgeted actually goes into what it was meant for? I just pray Nigeria will not have to cause to fight up to half of terror US fights.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You are kidding ba? grin grin grin grin grin
No
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Remarkable: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
it is so annoying and sadistic I must add, when people twist someone's comment.

it may be one word, but the way a message is received could be very, very different.

saying "I will crush BH" and

"We will crush BH" ((which is what GEJ said)....

creates two distinct notions to the reader, some raders.

But good thing is that such people are failures.

and we know who the failures are... serial failures... they will fail again - insha allah...
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
i pharkin hate this dude...i loathe him.......He keeps insulting Nigerian's intelligence.....but i mean maybe Nigerians are not that smart after all.....for him to be the president in the first place!!!!!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Fourwinds: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't know y mr president is alway making fun of himself. is it d right time to say dis.? he should have said dis a yr or six months ago. just do ur work. I should have expect such a statement on corruption dat is eating his government away claiming 50% poverty reduction
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Fourwinds: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
I begin to wonder if GEJ and his cabinet are not manipulating things. sudden successes against BH. senate hurrily approving 1billion dollars for arms and d discovery of 1.9milliin dollars(laundary). I don't feel comfortable
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Tunagee(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2014
CyberWolf: They must be crushed..APC can go and die..

crushing them some few months to election abi. highest level of stupidity
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Tunagee(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Saheed9: Now the boastin starts......

but why now after everybody don die finish
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by CyberWolf: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Tunagee:

crushing them some few months to election abi. highest level of stupidity
so which one do you prefer? crush them or leave them?
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by anataala: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by TolaniLuv: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
1stola:
Gej is retàrded
Father of thievery and corruption
BH IS A CONSPIRACY JUST LIKE 9/11
HOW COME SUDDENLY (FEW MONTHS TO ELECTION)
#SHEKARAU IS KILLED?
# CHIBOK GIRLS RELEASED?
# BH MEMBERS ARE SURRENDERING?
HE CREATED BH
HIS MILITANT BOYS AND PASTOR BLINGS SUPPLIES THE WEAPONS....
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL YOU WICKED SOULS.

I agreed with you!!!
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by TolaniLuv: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't hate GEJ at all I just wish Nigeria can provide a better person. GEJ doesn't have any quality at all to be a president. I know 10 people who voted for him just becuase is name is Goodluck. I'm sure many others did same thing. I just wish we can replace him. He did his time, let move on.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Lekison(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Do we have to insult him everytime?....at least 4 once lets appreciate his efforts against BH.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wonderlands: fool na only mouth u sabi go sambisa forest go crush dem na see e face
for mathematics, d equivalent of ur sense na 0 + 3i. ie if u understand.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by missojugo(f): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga u can crush them but #bringbackourgirls ejo
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Drayton: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Now he won't acknowledge the assistance and the help of God in solving these issues. .. instead he'll boast as if he did anything .... something that looked impossible even last two weeks now looking like it's over. Na God mr jona.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC / Rich & Poor States: How States Shared N1tr In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.