Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Lost Of WAEC Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost Of WAEC Certificate (4429 Views)

My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / WAEC Certificate Rectification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Of WAEC Certificate by omodasola1987: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello,I lost my original Waec certificate,pls does anybody know if they can issue another one for me?or what am I to do?pls I need your advice urgently,thanks
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by Jodasy: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
yea,someting can b done.just call me on 08161616782
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by Uchwilliam(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Two tins cn be done,easy way nd long process way.if u hv a soft copy,print it out or u go to waec office nd report.
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by tosynbolade(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Go and lodge a complaint at the waec office. You won't be issued another one (certificate is issued out only once) but there should be provisions on ground in case of situations like this..and pls try and correct your English,it should be 'loss' not 'lost'...God help you.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by DeanOlamide(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Step One: Go To the Court and tell them and u will be issued an affidavite stating ur problem but make sure u know the actual date and time and place u know u misplaced it.... They know what to do.... Without this step two will not ever attend to u

Step Two ... When u are issued with this Court Affidavite , go to the next Police station and explain they know what to do, cos without this court affidavite u will NEVER be attended to but will still ask u to go to court.... When u present them they will issue u another document with wish u will go to WAEC office and make ur complaint........ Without these two document from the court and police , WAEC will not listen to u and will ask u to go and do them......

Step Three : WAEC do not give CERTIFICATE twice but will issue u a Duplicate upon payment..... And u will have to wait for atleast two or three mnths.... But pending when ur case is been treated and a specific date will be given to u for a duplicate copy..... Meanwhile u will be issue another statement of with Waec letter headed paper after they collect the Police report, court report and a Photocopy of ur misplaced. Result.....

Meaning u have : A Court Affidavite, Police Report, Waec Letter and a photocopy which will aid u to do anything and will be ascepted by anybody outside there pending when u will be asked to come for the Duplicate.........

But remember. It involved Money...... Court affidavite is about #1000..... Police Affidavite is about #2500 if they help u and if they don't , sorry...... Waec charge : #2500......

This is What I experienced when I misplaced mine...... Behold when I finished all of these I later saw mine in an envelope much more later when I had paid These money and suffered........ Well Dia ris God.......... Start from somewhere now ....... You. Think there is shortcut? Ofcourse there is if u want to avoid the stress and payment............... Find. The certificate and that is the shortcut....

Hope I help? Thank me when u survive....

7 Likes

Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by omodasola1987: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
@deanolamide,thanks I appreciate and @tosynbolade,I too know we done see you
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by Jodasy: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
hav bin having issues with waec?do u wnt 2 get ur waec result in one sitting with good grades?u can register with us by calling 08161616782
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by Jodasy: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
hav u bin having issues with waec?do u wnt 2 get ur waec result in one sitting with good grades?u can register with us by calling 08161616782
Re: Lost Of WAEC Certificate by Tolupsalm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Or Java / Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre / Npower Duration Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.