Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Am I Too Old For This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Old For This?? (2249 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / Am I Too Old For Him? / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
I am not really sure if am getting old already. While i was in secondary school, I never had a crush or a girlfriend. When I got into the university, I had all the avenue to get into the system and play around but when this babe came along, she really proved to me that some girls could be terrible.
that aside. Now am out of university, and I finished service last year.. I still haven't gotten a job but here's the question.

Am i getting too old to get myself involved in a real relationship with a matured babe?
I repeat am 24 and am not sure if my looks are that bad.

why do ladies dislike me?
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
May be you don't really have the qualities to attract and keep a girl.
First you need To smile A lot
Secondly you need to focus more on building a career,and making money
Lastly why do you need a girlfriend at 24?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
3cycle: May be you don't really have the qualities to attract and keep a girl.

Qualities?? It depends on the qualities u mean tho' and as for smiling, I do that a lot and I act like a clown just to make people happy and am not even sure if am overdoing it.

When there is a job, am sure a source of income will follow suit. Wifes aint easy to find. Like i said earlier on, there was this girl i met when in school but she bolted into the arms of another guy when I went for service.

This life tho' undecided
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by ramdris(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chase d money legally n, once u av it enough, trust me u will be running from Ladies yourself. So focus ur attention in being successful for now.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
ramdris: Chase d money legally n, once u av it enough, trust me u will be running from Ladies yourself. So focus ur attention in being successful for now.

You have a salient point. Frankly, I agree. But the job aint forth coming. I can't just become successful out of the blues. Some would say 'Become an enterpreneur'. But can I become such by picking money from the floor? Something has got to give.
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Be truthful with your age first...Are you 24 or 42 because I don't exactly understand what the topic has to do with the content.....From the content,you are not attracted to ladies/you have not gotten a lady's attention,let me then ask you,are guys attracted to you? Do you by any means dress like Derenle?

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hey hi.
Don't ever think ladies dislike you.
That is a defeatist mindset. You don't have to think like that bro. You got all it takes to get any girl you want. You are a man and there are tons of girls out there for you.

First thing you need to do bro is to self evaluate.
You need to understand why girls are not supposedly liking you as you claim.

Huge teeths.
Always sweaty.
Not smiling.
Not polished to an extent.
Shivering at the sight of girls. Girls like dogs can sense fear.
You do not espouse confidence etc.

To not bore you, try and do some self-evaluation and one of the ways is to think back and peruse some of the effort you have made in the past and check what went wrong.
You could also try and meet with lots of girls, make friends with them and try and evaluate the situation especially their reaction to you when you start getting flirty. Check what you say and what they say?

The explanation and solution to this challenge is not exhaustive and as such it is better to go read books on them but one of the sure way and first step into unleashing your potentials generally in life is to do Self Evaluation.

Do some me-check bro and take it from there. Mail me. Let's help you solve this problem using a more radical approach.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

You have a salient point. Frankly, I agree. But the job aint forth coming. I can't just become successful out of the blues. Some would say 'Become an enterpreneur'. But can I become such by picking money from the floor? Something has got to give.

This guy.
You must be a philosopher.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
NairaMode:

This guy.
You must be a philosopher.

Am not.
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Odilafta: Be truthful with your age first...Are you 24 or 42 because I don't exactly understand what the topic has to do with the content.....From the content,you are not attracted to ladies/you have not gotten a lady's attention,let me then ask you,are guys attracted to you? Do you by any means dress like Derenle?

Am 24 jor.. Anyhow am glad u comprehend the content. I beg your pardon? Am not gay oo.. Denrele needs to get his priorities straight but that's he's own style..
Ps: Am not gay grin
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by laplace12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
3cycle: May be you don't really have the qualities to attract and keep a girl.

Babe haba,

Is 24 too young to have a girlfriend?
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
NairaMode: Hey hi.
Don't ever think ladies dislike you.
That is a defeatist mindset. You don't have to think like that bro. You got all it takes to get any girl you want. You are a man and there are tons of girls out there for you.

First thing you need to do bro is to self evaluate.
You need to understand why girls are not supposedly liking you as you claim.

Huge teeths.
Always sweaty.
Not smiling.
Not polished to an extent.
Shivering at the sight of girls. Girls like dogs can sense fear.
You do not espouse confidence etc.

To not bore you, try and do some self-evaluation and one of the ways is to think back and peruse some of the effort you have made in the past and check what went wrong.
You could also try and meet with lots of girls, make friends with them and try and evaluate the situation especially their reaction to you when you start getting flirty. Check what you say and what they say?

The explanation and solution to this challenge is not exhaustive and as such it is better to go read books on them but one of the sure way and first step into unleashing your potentials generally in life is to do Self Evaluation.

Do some me-check bro and take it from there. Mail me. Let's help you solve this problem using a more radical approach.

Look at all you've explained and you call me a philosopher.
Nevertheless, i would do the 'Me-check'. Thnx..
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by laplace12(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op, your major problem is that you don't like women. You may like their body and other features but you don't like them in person. They will easily sense that and that is why they keep leaving.

It is natural for people we don't like to dislike us. Just open your heart and like them for whom they are and they will start liking you

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:
Op, your major problem is that you don't like women. You may like their body and other features but you don't like them in person. They will easily sense that and that is why they keep leaving.

It is natural for people we don't like to dislike us. Just open your heart and like them for whom they are and they will start liking you

I don't like women?? Ouch!!..that hurts..
Ok, I will look into your opinion/advice. Thanks..
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
U still got al d yrs ahead of u, wen I saw d thread tot I'd c ayam 50. Lolz. Btw ur eyes tho, lemme shout b4 I waka. Chisos!

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by alotofgrace(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
bros....just visit the swimming pool on weekends grin

thank me later

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
rozzay: U still got al d yrs ahead of u, wen I saw d thread tot I'd c ayam 50. Lolz. Btw ur eyes tho, lemme shout b4 I waka. Chisos!

Rozzay!!!! I pixel you biko..all the years?? I thought I was too old ni sha.. Leave my eyes alone ooo...
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
alotofgrace: bros....just visit the swimming pool on weekends grin

thank me later

I don't swim. sad
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Rozzay!!!! I pixel you biko..all the years?? I thought I was too old ni sha.. Leave my eyes alone ooo...
Lolz naaa u r still a baby. I no go leave ur eyes ooo I like dem

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by alotofgrace(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I don't swim. sad

start bro........start

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
alotofgrace:

start bro........start

Chineke... Where will I start from?
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
rozzay:
Lolz naaa u r still a baby. I no go leave ur eyes ooo I like dem

Ok oo.. I hear you..hehehe.. I will be wearing my recommended so you won't have access again tongue
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by alotofgrace(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Chineke... Where will I start from?

just go to the pool....use the shallow part o...ehn ehn....besides the softwares are always there

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Tymax(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is the best time bro. Explore. It'll cost you some cool cash sha but you should go out on group dates. Hang out with old friends, etc. No one sits in his house and meets a chic (except na online tins).

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
alotofgrace:

just go to the pool....use the shallow part o...ehn ehn....besides the softwares are always there

Ok..I will do..
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why do people lack question answering skills ? What has job got to do in this context ? Dont know why people are not ready to change blaming it on money... OP, the truth is, either you have a job or not, every mature dude needs a lady in his life either sooner or later. Pls you have to work on yourself and get acquinted to a lady.. Pls you are 24 for for crying out loud and aint getting any younger.. Pls try and get ur priorities right and start doing things which you have not being doing cos if your lifestyle does not attract the opposite sex, then you definitely have to check urself

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tymax: This is the best time bro. Explore. It'll cost you some cool cash sha but you should go out on group dates. Hang out with old friends, etc. No one sits in
his house and meets a chic (except na online tins).

Hmmm.. I agree with you.. I concor. I will follow ya advice smiley
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
tosyne2much: Why do people lack question answering skills ? What has job got to do in this context ? Dont know why people are not ready to change blaming it on money... OP, the truth is, either you have a job or not, every mature dude needs a lady in his life. Pls you have to work on yourself and get acquinted to a lady.. Pls you are 24 for for crying out loud and aint getting young.. Pls try and get ur priorities right and start doing things which you have not being doing cos if you lifestyle does not attract the opposite sex, then you have to check urself

I like the fact that you are blunt.. Thanks a lot.
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I like the fact that you are blunt.. Thanks a lot.
you are welcome broda

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Missmossy(f): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Are you introverted? Get social and mix freely by going on outings. Build up your self esteem also,it helps in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Missmossy: Are you introverted? Get social and mix freely by going on outings. Build up your self esteem also,it helps in the long run.

Alright.. Thanks Thanks.. You look cute tho'.. wink
Re: Am I Too Old For This?? by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Alright.. Thanks Thanks.. You look cute tho'.. wink
You welcome...tanchu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

**Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** / He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" / Black Candle In A Holy Marriage...true Story....must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.