Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" (2248 Views)

We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by argon500: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2014
I am in a friendship right now that is very complicated. I have been hanging out with him for a very long time. We talked on the phone, online and in person every day for several months. We both get jealous of each other being with a potential other person and his body language signifies that he likes me more than a friend.

All my friends and his friends all say that he acts as though there is feelings between us that we don't even have to say anything but they know we have a "connection." He centers all his activities on what I do every weekend and does everything that every guy will do when they like someone more than a friend.

Problem is he tells everyone that asks him what is going on that we are just friends and that's all he sees me as. I have, during this time, fallen in love with him. I don't want to lose our friendship but I want to be with him more than just a friend!

What am I missing?
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by thorpido(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2014
argon500:
I am in a friendship right now that is very complicated. I have been hanging out with him for a very long time. We talked on the phone, online and in person every day for several months. We both get jealous of each other being with a potential other person and his body language signifies that he likes me more than a friend.

All my friends and his friends all say that he acts as though there is feelings between us that we don't even have to say anything but they know we have a "connection." He centers all his activities on what I do every weekend and does everything that every guy will do when they like someone more than a friend.

Problem is he tells everyone that asks him what is going on that we are just friends and that's all he sees me as. I have, during this time, fallen in love with him. I don't want to lose our friendship but I want to be with him more than just a friend!

What am I missing?
He's not asked you out yet?
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Hehehe
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Make the move then
Take the risk
and join the connection.
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by naijaboiy: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2014
you're not missing anything...

I think he's scared of going further for reasons known to him. Try to open your mind to him.
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Maybe he's afraid of commitment or just doesn't want to claim being boyfriend when he hasn't asked you out yet.
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by defendedvictim(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
U are in a friendship..wat is he supposed to tell people? Anyways, I doubt if u are getting it wrong anywhere. The guy is just undecided
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by adepiero: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Though you aren't missing anything, I sense you are being friendzoned sad

They say "action speaks louder than voice" so if he is too shy to ask you out, entice him if you have to! a bit of romance will surely stair his thoughts towards you grin
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by mesoade(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Tell him ure heart and let ur heart be free.
He's probably shy to ask you out.
Doing what a guy in love does for her gf for you shows he cherishes you
if you tell him you heart,he won't see you as being cheap,cos he's known you for months.
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by urcutecrush(f): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Are u sure he is single?
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
He says you are friends then that is what you are to him. Please no more day dreaming of what can be and reading meaning into what he does or does not do this guy has no interest in claiming you he freed you up for whoever quickly free yourself and mind for the next best thing.

And what is so important about the friendship with him that you want to keep it. Don't try to stay on sideline in his life by forming good friends for the day he will finally fall for you move on from the friendship.
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by jejemanito: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2014
argon500:

What am I missing?
MAKE HIM KNOW THAT YOU LOVE HIM ESP THROUGH TYOUR ACTIONS & BODY LANG and if he already knows then confront him and ask him questions from your heart. It will free him up becos sometimes it aint easy for some guys to tell a girl how they feel esp when they don't know if the girl like them or not
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2014
You have been friend-zoned cheesy

Run Run Run shocked
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by Tymax(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2014
I don't know why I cannot feel sorry for ladies who have been friendzoned. Don't know why. undecided
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by standout5: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2014
The OP is confused. u cant just assumed him to be your boyfriend simply because he cares..... he hasn't even asked u out for crying out loud, and if he had he would admit it. U both should stop being kids and define the friendship.
Re: He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" by izsmike: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2014
I hope u guys dnt get intimate in d name of just bin frds sha

(1) (Reply)

She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / Birthday Wishes: Somebody Should Surprise Me / Why Are Girls Stingy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.