Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? (975 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / A Lady Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Suarezilla(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Is this a make-believe scenerio or is it really happening in our society? Abeg have any of you gone mad before because you were jilted or have you seen any case of such? I reallyy want to know
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by ramdris(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Only for fools dat fall foolishly in love.
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by laplace12(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
I've heard stories like that.

But sometimes the jilted nacks madness into the head of the leaving partner through juju lipsrsealed

I have no experience anyway, just heard undecided
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
i didnt believe such crap. till i got to 200l level. a babe took d empty room in our hostel. later got to know she took a year out to treat her insanity and d empty room was hers before i came to d hostel o. she ran mad because a guy disvirgin and dumped her. thru out her stay she didnt look normal and she shunned boys. love must be blind o
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Suarezilla(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

But sometimes the jilted nacks madness into the head of the leaving partner through juju lipsrsealed

"them sey" is no fact! You were just told a tale from a nollywood movie
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by asadike(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Never underate d power of love. Some they evn commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by djeezy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
The worst I've heard of is suicide.......Insanity is possible.

1 Like

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Odunharry(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
i dy cme..omo d rain mk dy fall here na die.....make i go tie ma house join
mast b4 water carry am go ogun
state
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by PrincessB1(f): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
it fit happen especially if they promise each other heaven nd earth.... dat one na Psycholove
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
A friend's brother got dumped on valentine's day. He met the girl in an eatery,after the lady had said she's traveling for her grandma's burial. The lady told him there that the relationship is over.

He locked himself in his room for four good days,they had to break the door,because he simply refused to open the door,or come out..

That's insanity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by scribble: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Love can be very unreasonable

So yes love can lead to madness

1 Like

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Suarezilla(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yomieluv: A friend's brother got dumped on valentine's day. He met the girl in an eatery,after the lady had said she's traveling for her grandma's burial. The lady told him there that the relationship is over.

He locked himself in his room for four good days,they had to break the door,because he simply refused to open the door,or come out..

That's insanity.
Nawa oooo...but as long as he didn't run out naked or start talking rubbish then he is far from what I really mean...''Kolomental"
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Epathra(f): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
My dear OP, take ΐτ̅ from ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥, 80% of the women in mental institution have men as the cause. I know of one who is still WAITING for her husband to come back.

Men,biko, nwayo nwayo
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Suarezilla(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
ramdris: Only for fools dat fall foolishly in love.
Mr tough guy cheesy
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by dytbabe: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
In love
Anyth can happen

I almost ran mad
I lost my sense of reasoning
I walked on the street with tears runnin down my face
I talked to myself
Bt I didn't commit suicide and didn't even think of that bt I was like living dead cos everyth seemed to be gone

I gave it time and here I am today
A superwoman

*love don't jst happen once, it always happens*

1 Like

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by jennylove7575(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

watsup contact me asap.......you're,alright?
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Suarezilla: Nawa oooo...but as long as he didn't run out naked or start talking rubbish then he is far from what I really mean...''Kolomental"
psychological display of mentality is worse than physical display of madness.

1 Like

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by addictiv(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
What hurts isn't the fact that you where dumped but the understanding that while you were investing your time and commitment the other person just saw you as an option, a means to an end. Madness at times is the easiest way the mind can relieve itself of the trauma. If you decide to play on someone's emotions and deceive them to believe that you both are actually headed in the same direction, when you are just stringing them along for personal and selfish reasons. Bear in mind that that poor soul may never be the same again after you have fufiled your selfish desires and left them to bear the abrupt realization of their situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by laplace12(m): 1:35am On Sep 29, 2014
jennylove7575: watsup contact me asap.......you're,alright?

I'm cool dear.

I will do dat.
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by tayoxx(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2014
nonsense
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 29, 2014
I didn't use to believe it too until I followed some social workers to Aro in Abeokuta, According to a psychiatrist, most of the ladies there were jilted by husband, Fiancee or Boyfriend cry cry cry.
Not all ladies have a heart of stone, some have very fragile heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by ramdris(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Suarezilla: Mr tough guy cheesy
I ain't tough but realised no one should be 100% trusted. It's ok to b pessimistic occasionally as it prroared u for any negative inventuality some times.
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by ramdris(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Suarezilla: Mr tough guy cheesy
I ain't tough but realised no one should be 100% trusted. It's ok to b pessimistic occasionally as it prepares u for any negative inventuality some times.
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2014
addictiv: What hurts isn't the fact that you where dumped but the understanding that while you were investing your time and commitment the other person just saw you as an option, a means to an end. Madness at times is the easiest way the mind can relieve itself of the trauma. If you decide to play on someone's emotions and deceive them to believe that you both are actually headed in the same direction, when you are just stringing them along for personal and selfish reasons. Bear in mind that that poor soul may never be the same again after you have fufiled your selfish desires and left them to bear the abrupt realization of their situation.
word
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2014
addictiv: What hurts isn't the fact that you where dumped but the understanding that while you were investing your time and commitment the other person just saw you as an option, a means to an end. Madness at times is the easiest way the mind can relieve itself of the trauma. If you decide to play on someone's emotions and deceive them to believe that you both are actually headed in the same direction, when you are just stringing them along for personal and selfish reasons. Bear in mind that that poor soul may never be the same again after you have fufiled your selfish desires and left them to bear the abrupt realization of their situation.
cool cool cool I almost developed HBP... Though I developed slight respiratory problem as I couldn't breath wellJeez! Thank God for an effective subconscious mind that just told me that if I died what will happen? That was the day I woke up. she did regret it but it was too late. She is still paying the price of letting gem slip away till date smiley .
Re: Can Being Jilted Lead To Madness? by Suarezilla(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2014
2sExy1: cool cool cool I almost developed HBP... Though I developed slight respiratory problem as I couldn't breath wellJeez! Thank God for an effective subconscious mind that just told me that if I died what will happen? That was the day I woke up. she did regret it but it was too late. She is still paying the price of letting gem slip away till date smiley .
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only / Can You Donate A Kidney/lung To A Boyfriend/girlfriend?? / LADIES! One Bad Habbit You must Stop to avoid nemesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.