Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? (956 Views)

Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Boladebo: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Trending now.. is most guys wanting or liking the tall girls. so now guys duyu prefer a tall but flat lady or short n endownded?.. and wen i say short.. i dont mean midget/dwarf.. just short..Thanks
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Niwdog(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
I love all kinds of girl except the fat and tiny(those without backyard) one's
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Boladebo: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Niwdog:
I love all kinds of girl except the fat and tiny(those without backyard) one's
Bros. u like better thing oh!
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by vizkiz: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't like "tall" girl...love them average...
you know when you can carry them around on your back eaisly, and you get to look down when kissing...
or when she climbs up to sit on you on a chair and you can feel her kneel on your laps comfortably wink

1 Like

Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Be it tall,be it short,be it endowed or not,I see way beyond those attributes
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Niwdog(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Boladebo:

Bros. u like better thing oh!
hw men go do naw
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
INTERESTING!
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Boladebo: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
edozie04:
Be it tall,be it short,be it endowed or not,I see way beyond those attributes
Mr. tell us yur "attributes"
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by computerboy: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tall and endowed or I remain a bachelor angry seriously
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Boladebo:

Mr. tell us yur "attributes"
Have you not heard of the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"?
Re: Tall And Flat Or Short And Endowned? Guys Which Do Yu Prefer? by Texykool: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Make I spread mat for here grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You More Often The "Dumper" Or The "Dumpee" In Relationships? / Is It Pity Or Is It The Distance? / She Has Aborted Twice For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.