Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Someone Should Please Learn From My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story (2656 Views)

Photo Story: Guyz, Please Learn From This / Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by kekakuz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
A woman told me her story the day I approached her for relationship advice
I hope someone out there learns something.

" I lost my dad when I was in form one and my mum struggled to see me through secondary school.
I love attending church programs especially when its not in my village.that was where I meet bro Paul.he wasn't too good looking a man but loves education.he promised to buy me admission form into offa. poly which he did.
one day he brought my admission letter to my town and told me to prepare and he will be back in two weeks time.
I ran to my uncles house with joy and told him I got admitted into the polytechnic.instead of rejoicing with me,he scared me with words I will never forget. He said "it not your type they are looking for in school."
all hope was lost.
when mr Paul returned I told him I can't make it because there is no one to sponsor me.
he looked into my eyes and told me he would sponsor me.
I was shocked.
I ran home to tell my friends.they mocked me and said I will become his wife.
later that day I meet him and told him I will not marry him.
he stared at me for a while and said no problem.
mr Paul was there for me till I finished my national diploma.he paid my fee and brought me foodstuff sometimes.
after my ND I returned to my town and took a job as a clerk
Mr. Paul came again with hnd form and promise to see me through. My studies.
I was confused as to why he is interested in me.
then I was more enlightened and felt I deserve to marry someone in the city.so I insist I won't marry him
I told my uncle am going for hnd.he said I can go and he will see if I can become anything.
long story short mr Paul saw me through school. He was there on my last day in school.
he gave me a big hug and

and

that was the last time I ever saw him.

today this woman is in her late 30s or early 40s and still single.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by iceberylin(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
MŔ PÁÚĹ ĨŚ ĔĨŤĤĔŔ ĨMPŐŤĔŃŤ ŐŔ Á ŴĨŹÁŔĎ shocked
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by sseunth(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
so what is the lesson from this?
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by PrincessB1(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
D gal no wan marry niundecided
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by frijos(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: MŔ PÁÚĹ ĨŚ ĔĨŤĤĔŔ ĨMPŐŤĔŃŤ ŐŔ Á ŴĨŹÁŔĎ shocked

LOL, guy no be u go kill me!
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by iceberylin(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
frijos:

LOL, guy no be u go kill me!

Ú ĞŐ ĹĨVĔ ĹŐŃĞ ĴÁŔĔĤ wink

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Seye25(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
God knows who is who......
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Crocz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mr. Paul the good samaritan cheesy

But wait o...maybe the op is the woman, trying to find Mr. Paul...so she can hook up

No wonder she even advertise say she never marry, so that Mr. Paul go know if him dey nairaland grin

Chai...this woman too get sense cheesy
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by ndcide(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: MŔ PÁÚĹ ĨŚ ĔĨŤĤĔŔ ĨMPŐŤĔŃŤ ŐŔ Á ŴĨŹÁŔĎ shocked

HOW?
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Tymax(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm. Easy to collect money from him but hard to marry him. That's "woman" for you.
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Aklofs: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
moral: gals shuld marry anybodi dat's mr. paul.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Missmossy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eeyah...something must be wrong with the lady in question.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by naturally: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eeya
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by iceberylin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
ndcide:

HOW?

Á MÁŃ ŚPĔŃĎĨŃĞ Ń ĞĔŤŤĨŃĞ ŃŐŤĤĨŃĞ undecided
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by ndcide(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
oh! I see. just that I don't operate at that level hence didn't understand.

I give selflessly. I don't expect sex when I give a lady. she should just be happy.

All that a man has, was/is given to him. (for a reason)
iceberylin:
Á MÁŃ ŚPĔŃĎĨŃĞ Ń ĞĔŤŤĨŃĞ ŃŐŤĤĨŃĞ undecided

I give selflessly. I don't expect sex when I give a lady. she should just be happy.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by chimerase2: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op tell her amu mister paul grin
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by iceberylin(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
ndcide:

Good for u
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eeeeehya I pity Mr Paul who was admission-zoned despite all his investment
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by kekakuz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ČŐÚĹĎ ßĔ ĨMPŐŤĔŃŤ too wink

(ŃŐ ŐŦŦĔŃČĔ )

ŃÁ ĴŐĶĔ Ő
nawa for this guy o

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by ndcide(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ČŐÚĹĎ ßĔ ĨMPŐŤĔŃŤ too wink

(ŃŐ ŐŦŦĔŃČĔ )

ŃÁ ĴŐĶĔ Ő

silly joke. your dick shouldn't dictate your actions.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
kekakuz: A woman told me her story the day I approached her for relationship advice
I hope someone out there learns something.

" I lost my dad when I was in form one and my mum struggled to see me through secondary school.
I love attending church programs especially when its not in my village.that was where I meet bro Paul.he wasn't too good looking a man but loves education.he promised to buy me admission form into offa. poly which he did.
one day he brought my admission letter to my town and told me to prepare and he will be back in two weeks time.
I ran to my uncles house with joy and told him I got admitted into the polytechnic.instead of rejoicing with me,he scared me with words I will never forget. He said "it not your type they are looking for in school."
all hope was lost.
when mr Paul returned I told him I can't make it because there is no one to sponsor me.
he looked into my eyes and told me he would sponsor me.
I was shocked.
I ran home to tell my friends.they mocked me and said I will become his wife.
later that day I meet him and told him I will not marry him.
he stared at me for a while and said no problem.
mr Paul was there for me till I finished my national diploma.he paid my fee and brought me foodstuff sometimes.
after my ND I returned to my town and took a job as a clerk
Mr. Paul came again with hnd form and promise to see me through. My studies.
I was confused as to why he is interested in me.
then I was more enlightened and felt I deserve to marry someone in the city.so I insist I won't marry him
I told my uncle am going for hnd.he said I can go and he will see if I can become anything.
long story short mr Paul saw me through school. He was there on my last day in school.
he gave me a big hug and

and

that was the last time I ever saw him.

today this woman is in her late 30s or early 40s and still single.

a touching story
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by esoboy875(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dere is notin to learn oh
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
moral lesson: dont repay good with evil. no wicked act will go unpunished.
paul is currently living happily married life with someone who had sense and their 3 children.
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by iceberylin(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
ndcide:

silly joke. your dick shouldn't dictate your actions.
Am sorry cry
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ladies na don hear am? Any guy that settles your financial difficulties and doesn't ask for sex definitely has back up plans. Am sure if you know what the plan is you'll want to kill him with sex cheesy
No be me talk am o. That's what the op wants you to learn from this story ni o.
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by kolinz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
she was enlightened and felt she needed to marry someone from the city
question is where is the supposed city husband?
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by chymystique(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
am dumbstrucked...... So whr is Mr. Paul now @ OP?
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Bevy12(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
U guys no get sense. The lesson is very easy. Moral lesson- whatever man you see that is good enough to do great things for you, is good enough to be your spouse. And if u lose that person, God will punish u.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by kekakuz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: moral lesson: dont repay good with evil. no wicked act will go unpunished.
paul is currently living happily married life with someone who had sense and their 3 children.
who told you.
he could be an angel

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by kekakuz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
Am sorry cry
first ever person to apologize on nairaland
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Emmaesty(f): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
It's Either Mr Paul used juju in the village to prevent her from getting married or, she has not found her city husband yet
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by iceberylin(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2014
kekakuz:
first ever person to apologize on nairaland
Ĩ ĤÁŤĔ Ĕ-ŴÁŔ

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls A Guy "Omo Mummy"? / This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. / I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.