Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Someone Should Please Learn From My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story (2626 Views)

Photo Story: Guyz, Please Learn From This / Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by emmabest2000(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
I know both the lady and mr Paul , mr Paul is her senior blood brother from another woman but of the same FATHER , Men and their away matches nawaaaoooo cheesy EnDtImEtIn tongue
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Her not being married may not be connected to Mr Paul. It could be that she is so selective, just the way she never wanted Mr Paul. Besides, she made clear to Mr Paul that she wasn't going to marry him.
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Abbey2sam(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abeg o i still dey find the lesson for your story
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
brightmexy: Her not being married may not be connected to Mr Paul. It could be that she is so selective, just the way she never wanted Mr Paul. Besides, she made clear to Mr Paul that she wasn't going to marry him.
Thank you. You know, I was actually going to condemn the lady after reading the story but your post changed my mind. But still yet, since the lady wants people to learn from her story, it means she blames her rejecting Bro. Paul for her unmarried status. Hope she finds a Bro. Paul from the city.
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by kekakuz(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
chymystique: am dumbstrucked...... So whr is Mr. Paul now @ OP?
like she said
"that was the last time she ever saw or heard from him
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by eckersley: 1:09am On Sep 30, 2014
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. NEVER, EVER RECIPROCATE A KIND GESTURE WITH SEX OR MARRIAGE.
The gesture was done out of love, I blv. So don't marry or hv sex wt anyone out of pity or as reciprocity for anything.
Generally, the marital taste buds of women is a function of their education and wealth.
But for men, its not really so. Men, almost all the time, marry downwards. i.e. marry someone of a lower academic/financial standing.
But the moment a woman obtains her pri sch leaving cert., she wants to marry a BSc holder.
Obtains her SSCE with C5 parallel, her levels don high and she wants to marry a PhD holder.

QUOTING HER:
He wasn't too good looking a man[Bt at least, in her eyes, he was good-looking and worth marrying] bracketed words mine
[THE TURNING POINT]
Then I was more enlightened and felt I [SIC]deserve to marry someone in the city.

END OF QUOTE

They also always blv that a man is leeching off them if they r richer than the men.
she becomes Choosy Susie.

As I said earlier, u/she shouldn't repay a favour with sex, nay marriage.
U live in the village and expect to marry someone in the city.
If u want to marry someone from the city, relocate there
and the guys there can see u.

SIMPLE COMMON SENSE/ECONOMICS. u display ur goods/wares where those who can afford them will see them.
That's why the more educated/ richer a woman,
the longer her journey in the wilderness of spinsterhood.
She most likely used her choosiness to chase all the brothers away

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Owkay.... Uncle Jimi Solanke (Jnr)...... sad
Re: Someone Should Please Learn From My Story by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2014
She is still waiting for Mr Paul to buy marriage form for her....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

So, What Do Normal Boys And Girls Talk About? / Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary / What Do You Do, When Your GF Isnt Reciprocating The Love and Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.