Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27730 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: lol, iam not really encouraging all men to be 'gentle men' used in this context of mine. by the way, what really amounts to battering a woman?or rather beating up a woman? is there a difference between losing your cool and delivering one hot slap and realising what you just did and then slapping, kicking, shoving, slamming a woman in a time of 10 mins? does the former amount to beating a woman?

I don't encourage battery under any circumstance, this extreme & could potentially turn you into a murderer.

Men are significantly stronger than women, kicking and punching is extreme (except you're dealing with a very strong professional fighter) for a woman, a few proper slaps here and there should suffice.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

And for how long are you going to continue doing this? Some of these women have lost their soul, doing this is only going to encourage them to get increasingly confrontational.

You've not seen situations where as you're walking out, she's walking out with you, yelling and cursing? grin

This tactic only works for reasonable women who feel remorse thereafter, it doesn't work for a mad dog, in fact it makes things worse.

I know there are a few nice women who still endure beatings from their husbands for no justifiable reason, these men are the sick ones & should be punished.

However a woman has got to be seriously deluded to think she can continue to aggravate me without painful consequences.
50calibre:
I don't encourage battery under any circumstance, this extreme & could potentially turn you into a murderer.
Men are significantly stronger than women, kicking and punching is extreme (except you're dealing with a very strong professional fighter) for a woman, a few proper slaps here and there should suffice.
lol at a few proper slaps here and there! bros woman fit surprise you one day o. as you land the first slap you go see yourself for ground, ya eye go clear!

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by VivaLaFrans: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
TheRealMrStan: Ladies, find out to HOW TO SPOT A POTENTIAL WIFE-BEATER.
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/10/thepsychology-of-chronic-wife-beaters.html
Some points there are false. A guy who cannot confront men outdoors? How... Confront men outdoors as in fighting or show off strenght to please a woman? Lol. What kinda boldness was he talking about? His points are not straight.
Secondly, he said such men got no male friends... Mr man I have no male friends , not because Iam not friendly, but because they dislike my lifestyle. Because I dont do what they do. The few ones I have are God fearing, and still on the journey to success. I dont know what kind of confidence he meant. So I thank God that the many who reject me are not better than me nor my few friends. They either reject you cuz they were jealous of you or they dont just like your lifestyle. Birds of the same feather flock together. And that will not stop me from prospering. The hatred and jealousy grew even worse when I make progress. They bulley me when I get closer to them, is that my fault? They few ones I have do not bulley me. So the poster was totally wrong.
Third point, he said that real men do sleep or flirt outside... Lol... He must be one of those... I know his lifestyle. I dont seek advice from such people, tho...
And lastly, I dont beat women. I can do it but I dont have to. The poster is an hypocrite claiming to be a ''LADIES MAN'' who is jovial with everyone (male and female)... If everyone is your friend, then you are a NOBODY...
Last message... ''REAL MEN FEEL LIKE BEATING WOMEN BUT THEY NEVER DO IT''
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wild animals.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

seriously though, ive seen men kick, slap, choke ,slam and even clothesline a woman. leaving them with bloody noses, broken lips, black eye and all that. and that aint right.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by baron2000(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
joe17: I know dem gals(troublemakers) wil be like; 'yes! Op, u ar very correct' #rubbish. I don't advocate for domestic violence buh women attitude somtymz can b most annoying. #peace

Therefore?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well...we women should be treated wit love nd respect. So i dont advoc8 4 men to be beating dia wives(as in love of dia life(how come?)). but sha, some nagging wives can be extrimly annoying o...
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Retar*d!! No my philosophy is general, it isn't just applicable to wives alone but to guys as well, including you.

Cretinous person, so they taught you at your failed education establishment to beat up your wife?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by baron2000(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Everyone is saying some women can be annoying sometimes. I swear we guys are so more annoying. Just wondering what it would be like for women to be physically stronger than us. Meen na wozzing things tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, so they taught you at your failed education establishment to beat up your wife?
How are you doing, troublemaker and infamous misogynist on Nairaland?!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Ogojohn(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
kingzjay: Ok! Issorite
And what will you say of women that beats their husband. Are they not real women. The bottom line is that some women are not just wife material. Give them the best gentleman. They will make him a tiger in one week. Sometimes they needs real beating.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:
let me tell you this story. a woman got harassed at a gathering by a young man and her husband picked up a fight with the young man. the young man actually beat up her husband and left him bruised and bloodied, nevertheless she was happy with her husband for at least fighting to protect her. a few weeks later she had a quarel at home with her husband and she was like 'see you, shameless man, the other day a small boy beat you up shamelessly outside but all the power you have is on me, idiot, go and fight with your mates outside let them teach you another lesson'. now a lot of women do this. if it was you 50calibre, what would you do?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tallesty1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
butanep: Real Men should not raise their hands on a woman not only their wife or lovers. Beating a woman is not the best way to resolve any dispute or crisis.
I know some women are very rude, raw and can't control their mouth but the best way is to avoid them or simply talking sense into their ears than to raise your hands on them. Some women push their husband or spouse to the wall to lay hands on them... Women please stop struggling or feeling too big on him...
I will never support any man that beat up a woman, be it spouse or friend or sister. They re weaker vessel and ought not to be beaten up.... Lover her, cherish her and draw her closer...
Forget that bla bla about weaker vessel. Some women I know can take decent hits and beat a man senseless. I'm not even talking about tomboys.

The equality we preach in Nigeria and the self control that the whole world preach is one sided.

Thunder fire the woman that will make life unbearable for me in my own house.

Real men ko evil spirits ni.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: lol at a few proper slaps here and there! bros woman fit surprise you one day o. as you land the first slap you go see yourself for ground, ya eye go clear!

Well that's true, so I pray never to be placed in such situation at all.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
redsun:

grin grin

Shioo! You mean that will be enough to beat the hell out of her like a nuaghty dog that ate his master's meat? What happens to making a quick fix or buying a take away?

Violence is a part and parcel of Nigerian code of conduct,until it is shunned officially,it will remain a part of our domestic affairs. The child that was rigourously beaten yesterday will grow up to become an adult that believes in settling scores with beating like his/her role models thought him/her. It is a vicious circle.

I've heard stories about the things parents can do freely in the name of "discipline". Even the military and police beat Nigerian citizens with little provacation. I heard that something as simple as wearing camouflage clothing can earn you a beating. Didn't a JUDGE get slapped and beaten last week?

Actually, you are not the first person I've heard mention Nigeria's attraction to "beatings"

These replies are starting to make sense. But it really makes Nigeria look so animalistic, barbaric and under-evolved.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Forget that bla bla about weaker vessel. Some women I know can take decent hits and beat a man senseless. I'm not even talking tomboys.

The equality we preach in Nigeria and the self control that the whole world preach is one sided.

Thunder fire the woman that will make life unbearable for me in my own house.

Real men ko evil spirits ni.
lol.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real men don't beat their wives and real women don't insult or .nag at their husbands. in a situation where one of the real is missing expect the opposite to happen.
THERE IS NO LESSER BEING.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
KAYD007: Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena williams backhand stroke should reset you to default self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of 7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore hand smash...which will send urine licking down from your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted goat!

I'm sure some guy is saying this right now too and will include ur sisters in it... no offence wait chill bleep that take offence sef. U will beat someone's sister so someone too will see it as being ok to beat ur sister up.

I'm sure u will be cool with that.

Women are annoying its natural, men are annoying too that is also natural violence is never the answer

You guys are sharing stories of women pushing the men lemme tell u one, my aunt was beaten up, peed on her, phone smashed into pieces and locked out of her house, what was her offence? She asked her husband where he was coming from by 11:30 in d evening half drunk.

Being annoying,frustrating and irritating can be seen in both sexes but patience can be seen in only the reasonable ones

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: let me tell you this story. a woman got harassed at a gathering by a young man and her husband picked up a fight with the young man. the young man actually beat up her husband and left him bruised and bloodied, nevertheless she was happy with her husband for at least fighting to protect her. a few weeks later she had a quarel at home with her husband and she was like 'see you, shameless man, the other day a small boy beat you up shamelessly outside but all the power you have is on me, idiot, go and fight with your mates outside let them teach you another lesson'. now a lot of women do this. if it was you 50calibre, what would you do?

Loooooool such woman is nasty & very insensitive, she doesn't deserve any form of love.

We have to be mindful of the things we say (especially to the people we love) because ones they're out, you can't take them back.

For me, a single statement is enough to put me off someone for life, if i was in that man's shoes (which I doubt, as i don't go into fights I can't win) that will mark the beginning of the end of out relationship/marriage.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Yes!! What did they teach you? To keep yourself and be a woman's fool?

You're indeed a retar*d!!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
baron2000: Everyone is saying some women can be annoying sometimes. I swear we guys are so more annoying. Just wondering what it would be like for women to be physically stronger than us. Meen na wozzing things tongue
i dont really think men do it because they are stronger physically. i think most(not all) men do it because they provide everything for the woman. the woman contributes little or nothing to the household so most men are like "i go out all day to struggle and work to feed and take care of you and you dare insult me?" thats when he goes bang, bang , bang. so i think it's not so much of a physicality thing. most women out there and here(on this thread), if their man just slept at home all day and they had to work to keep the home, trust me they would bash and slap us around all day long if they had bigger biceps than us. (when i say woman contributes little or nothing i dont mean all women pls. of course some women are the bread winners in a lot of homes. iam just looking at the majority of cases)
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

I'm sure some guy is saying this right now too and will include ur sisters in it... no offence wait chill bleep that take offence sef. U will beat someone's sister so someone too will see it as being ok to beat ur sister up.

I'm sure u will be cool with that.

Women are annoying its natural, men are annoying too that is also natural violence is never the answer

You guys are sharing stories of women pushing the men lemme tell u one, my aunt was beaten up, peed on her, phone smashed into pieces and locked out of her house, what was her offence? She asked her husband where he was coming from by 11:30 in d evening half drunk.

Being annoying,frustrating and irritating can be seen in both sexes but patience can be seen in only the reasonable ones

I would have KILLED him. My aunt's husband whipped her with a wire, as well as her 8 year old daughter. They were covered in marks. He was a very wicked man, had been so for years, but that was the last straw. I won't reveal anything online, but he got what he deserved. Her siblings banded together (11 in all) and took care of him.

P.S. He's alive. Alive and paying child support in a different state.

I pray one of you woman beaters messes with the wrong family like that scum did.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Lathunjimi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
andromida: Yes real men don't beat their wives but women are not lesser beings.

Oh! Sorry dear, I'm sure he meant to say "weaker vessels" and not "lesser beings"
Agreed, real men don't punch their wives but see what real women do...

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

I would have KILLED him. My aunt's husband whipped her with a wire, as well as her 8 year old daughter. They were covered in marks. He was a very wicked man, had been so for years, but that was the last straw. I won't reveal anything online, but he got what he deserved. Her siblings banded together (11 in all) and took care of him.

I pray one of you woman beaters messes with the wrong family like that scum did.
do men beaters really exist pls?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: do men beaters really exist pls?

What are you asking me?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Amen o, they are an old couple and he too has been doing it for a long time and she stays with him why? Because she wants to keep her family together, she takes unimaginable bs from him for her family after somebody will come and say she is a lesser being I swear it just annoys me so bleeping much.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

What are you asking me?
i expect you to condemn domestic violence in both ways, if you really think it's a family and societal problem; man on woman and woman on man. and not just man on woman.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by chiedu7: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
[size=14pt]JESUS IS CLEAR THAT A MAN THAT BEATS HIS WIFE HIS PRAYERS ARE NOT ANSWERED.
[/size]
1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel,
and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: i dont really think men do it because they are stronger physically. i think most(not all) men do it because they provide everything for the woman. the woman contributes little or nothing to the household so most men are like "i go out all day to struggle and work to feed and take care of you and you dare insult me?" thats when he goes bang, bang , bang. so i think it's not so much of a physicality thing. most women out there and here(on this thread), if their man just slept at home all day and they had to work to keep the home, trust me they would bash and slap us around all day long if they had bigger biceps than us. (when i say woman contributes little or nothing i dont mean all women pls. of course some women are the bread winners in a lot of homes. iam just looking at the majority of cases)

Lol I love how you covered yourself at the end.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Amen o, they are an old couple and he too has been doing it for a long time and she stays with him why? Because she wants to keep her family together, she takes unimaginable bs from him for her family after somebody will come and say she is a lesser being I swear it just annoys me so bleeping much.

That is always the reason, and it's a shame, because of the effect it has on the children. Ripped and shredded innocence to witness your beloved mother treated like an animal, or a child at best. And helpless in the face of it. Then as one guy pointed out, they grow up to do/accept the same.

She's a strong woman. Women are capable of enduring so much. And the boys in this thread are complaining that women make them lose patience. You can see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tallesty1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
KAYD007: Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena williams backhand stroke should reset you to default self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of 7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore hand smash...which will send urine licking down from your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted goat!
gringringringrin

You go kill person one day
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:
Lol I love how you covered yourself at the end.
surely i never leave my tracks uncovered. i knew you would come at me if i didnt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Tribute To Freeman David / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.