Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27732 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ladycomfort(f): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2014
dablazor:

Guess ur just inferior or perhaps 'cultured' which is to my understanding is wrong, u should have a right to a voice okay, and when u think ur hubby is doing sth wrong and if having him in on his mistake would have him vexed and then hit u, u would go on ur knee, take it all back, than say what u think and be respected for it? u think thats wrong? c'mon ur not a slave, ur his wife, a human being like him.
even if my husband is at fault I will still beg him. I can't afford to see him angry. I think two wrongs won't make a right

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by cbrass(m): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

It just shows the kind of women that are around u, is ur Mother a lesser being? I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just saying my mum is the strongest woman I know and I know I'm not a lesser being.

I can read, write, drive and speak 3 languages to pick a few so I know I'm not a lesser being to anybody, the fact that guys are stronger doesn't mean a bleeping thing it doesn't making them superior and it sure as hell doesn't give them the right to beat me cause I know myself.

So pls don't say that women are lesser beings its insulting archaic and really annoyinh

Can you change the tire of that car you drive should it go flat?? Can you push it should it stop working?? Can you speed at 130KM/H grin I bet u can't. Don't get the Op wrong he doesn't mean any insult
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:
Traditional and cultured is the new name for slave?? Cool.

White men also thought the ideal life was having your kind on the cotton field. I guess we can't all live our ideal lives grin

No one wants a slave - a virtuous woman fits the definition better.

So,you want to compare centuries of dehumanisation of both black men, and black women, to whatever ideology you're passionate about, no?

Well, two can play that game. White men also thought raping black women and putting black women with big bums in human zoo was the ideal life. Oh, it's still the ideal life and they still smash black women for what it's worth, without necessarily being attracted to them. And there was an exhibition of human zoo, with black women, at the Barbican in London, that was cancelled last week because of protests.grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2014
diablos:

Bas.tard!!! product of incest and vile rape! ur deme.nted mum and ur slutty sisters must have taken a beating so frequently u had to catch flu over my post. U must be suffering from chronic rabies to quote me u retar.ded copious, nonentity...quote Diablos again and feel hell tonight. As.shole!!!

I would tell your dad to say hi to you right now, but he is busy with my c0ck in his mouth........ask your father how he takes it in the a*ss from me.

The next time you chat sh1t to me, I'll tell your mother to come out of her cage and bite you.

Run along son, I don't want to make you cry.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by GRAND30(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Physical abuse in marriage is nonsensical and should be criminalised. Only male animals beat their females and afterwards make love to them. Mr cock is a classic example. A woman's greatest asset is her mouth, and only babyish quick-tempered callow husbands seem not to know how this could be managed. Beating your wife does irreparable harm to your male and female children respectively. That monstrous habitual action somehow creeps into your male children, and they start to see wife battery as a way of resolving issues in marriage. While your female children become verbally abusive and nurture unwarranted hate towards men (and eventually their husbands). THE EVIL LIVES ON! Once any man starts punching his wife like a ring boxer, that marriage will never remain the same. Walk with her wisely: "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto a weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers be not hindered" (1 Peter 3:7).

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

In a world filled with the "I dont take no shiiit from no man!!" irritatingly noisy but vacuous feminists, you are truly a refreshing, priceless, desperately sought for specie.

Stay blessed. cheesy smiley

You better shut up your mouth before I call MsMeiya for you grin grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by NeuroBoss(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Emmaomotob: Stop using translator. cheesy . -------- All women are fascists. All they want is for you to tell them what they want to hear, don't argue with them and don't make them cry. cry

Me, translator? This is actually an insult to my years of assiduous studies.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by kilokeys(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

So,you want to compare centuries of dehumanisation of both black men, and black women, to whatever ideology you're passionate about, no?

Well, two can play that game. White men also thought raping black women and putting black women with big bums in human zoo was the ideal life. Oh, it's still the ideal life and they still smash black women for what it's worth, without necessarily being attracted to them. And there was an exhibition of human zoo, with black women, at the Barbican in London, that was cancelled last week because of protests.grin

ooh i remember Sarah Baartman. how i wish our ladies spend more time reading.. instead of nagging d boys do death and exposing thier bodies, cleavages and all.. to get the attention.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2014
cbrass:

Can you change the tire of that car you drive should it go flat?? Can you push it should it stop working?? Can you speed at 130KM/H grin I bet u can't. Don't get the Op wrong he doesn't mean any insult

Lol hun u havn't seen me drive on VI road before the road is sweet for speeding but I don't think I've done 130 before and as for changing my tires yes I have its not every time a guy is around me you know, as for pushing a car there comes in the whole strength thing, I can't because I'm not strong enough if I was why not?

And the Op isn't even changing his words but defending it in a new thread.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:48am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: even if my husband is at fault I will still beg him. I can't afford to see him angry. I think two wrongs won't make a right
why dont u feel he should beg u instead for bn at fault? why dont u feel he shouldnt afford to see u angry too? why dont u feel u deserve better? this whole dovish attitude is unwarranted for in my opine, its pure high service..if every woman thinks like u, a woman would never rule this part of the world, and the great women we know of would be something from comic books... i think u need to be re-orientated.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2014
mekula:

Every woman would dig up this day if it ever happens to you, no matter how hard she tries to avoid it. The best thing dont get beat up by any nuqqa, simple. Betterstill dont fight. Some peeps think relationship issues have a template, but I say deal with em as they come. Your woman could slap you so hard in public and you endure it, she keeps on slapping you at every given provocation yet you stomach it. Next, she slaps you in front of your siblings and mum. You endure? My siblings would just do some slap offerings on you to the lord, with each one contributing his widow's mite grin cheesy. Some women are just animals if you meet them, so some of them need resetting to factory default every now and then. I, ordinarily dont advocate violence against any gender whatsoever, but in life there is always a limit to one's patience. Some men though can be animals, taking out their frustrations on their wives for no reason. That is plain cowardice. A wise woman knows to guard her tongue and temper. I'd rather be with a woman with foul mouth than be with one with ill temper. That is very dangerous.

Hahahaha you speak truth!!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:

ooh i remember Sarah Baartman. how i wish our ladies spend more time reading.. instead of nagging d boys do death and exposing thier bodies, cleavages and all.. to get the attention.

Shut up! What is wrong with all these hungry boys?

Who doesn't know Sarah Baartman? Keep your mouth shut, don't make me do it for you.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: even if my husband is at fault I will still beg him. I can't afford to see him angry. I think two wrongs won't make a right

My sister, you need deliverance from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 29, 2014
kilokeys:

Lmao...that was a black woman with humungous batty in human zoo.

The ideal life shollypops was alluding to, and her ghost was about to be invoked with another human zoo last week, before black men stood up, and led a protest against it. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Ok, so as to be equal a clause will be there for the ladies too right, something like if your guy/husband misbehaves feel free to was his undies with pepper( since we no fi fight una) for therapeutic purposes of course wink

We're talking of extreme & persistent misbehaviour here.

If a man continues to misbehave, then I don't think his wife is out of line if she decides to punish him.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Lol these women that are anti-feminism needs to realize they are human beings, cant believe any female would deem getting flogged and getting black eyed by their husband/bfs justifiable.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

I'm sorry but do u really believe he won't take her for granted if she always argrees with him, and always says sorry even if he is wrong, I'm not being a feminist but a realist in this case, in my opinion he will see her as a doormat to treat anyhow because he knows she is afraid of losing him or she won't do anything to break her family up, but thats my own opinion I might be wrong.

Well, I believe that its only a heartless basstard of a man that would treat such an angel in such a way.

Yes, there are, unfortunately a few heartless bastarrds out there. . .

However, I believe a majority of many good guys would never take advantage of such a lady.

MUTUAL RESPECT!!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

Well, I believe that its only a heartless basstard of a man that would treat such an angel in such a way.

Yes, there are, unfortunately a few heartless bastarrds out there. . .

However, I believe a majority of many good guys would never take advantage of such a lady.

MUTUAL RESPECT!!

This isn't mutual respect tho cause if it was she won't have to go on her knees in d first place to apologize. And my dear most Nigerian guys are not very good as we can see in play in thus thread.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by diablos: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:

I would tell my dad to say hi to you right now, but he is busy with my c0ck in his mouth........ask my father how he takes it in the a*ss from me.

The next time you chat sh1t to me, I'll tell my mother to come out of her cage and bite you.

[s]Run along son, I don't want to make me cry[/s].

Would have replied ur fuc.kery but obviously ur stupi.dity has been fixed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by kilokeys(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:

Shut up! What is wrong with all these hungry boys?

Who doesn't know Sarah Baartman? Keep your mouth shut, don't make me do it for you.

how do u intend doing that? i mean shutting my mouth?
nag me to death?
or capslock me to silence?

banana bender.. thats a circus like name.. when is ur next zoo challenge coming up.

lets come see how u bend bananas thrown at u.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

The tables have turned, bruv. These women know how to use the laws to their advantage, and it's only going to get worse. These days they aren't even interested in getting married for what it's worth anymore - they just use men as sperm donors. Afterwards, treat them like shiit and slaves, and kick them out of the house when they need a next person, to start servicing the bottomless pit - scary. grin

I might convert to Islam, and move to Saudi Arabia, or Iran, to get married. grin

Exactly!!! That's what's happening now. These women are wild & uncontrollable, they don't want to answer to any man, they just want kids (which will guarantee their meal ticket)

Hahahaha!!!! Sooner or later, guys are going to start considering Islam & the Middle East as viable options. Their women are tamed & controllable, they're respectful & faithful, they're intelligent too. What more does a guy need.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by F117A: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2014
All these small boys and girls on nairaland.
Most of them are probably still in the "boyfriend-girlfriend" midlife phases.
Don't ever beat a woman?
lol.
That's one of the nonsense naive youngmen say to equally naive girls to get laid.
I'm out of here.
What a joke of a thread.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

A virtuous woman?? BWahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know this is Shollypopz right?? Who are you fooling with this rubbish?

Black men do worse to their women. Are you kidding me right now? Black men are the worse of all the races. The most backward, non-achieving losers. You dare open your mouth as a black man to a black woman after how many years we have covered your black a*ss.

We have raised your sons while you went to jail. We have put food on the table while you joined gangs and risked your lives. We have fvcked you even with your bad credit. grin grin grin grin You treat us as sh1t and then you wonder why other races see us as worthless?

Only in a black forum, will you see young men of your educational background taking pride in hitting their women.

What has the black man ever done for the black woman?

You suffered discrimination, you know what it is like to be made inferior and yet, you turn to your women and do the same thing to them.

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Worksunlimited: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Real women dont curse their men out: especially when he works 10 jobs, so you can wear louis vuitton and prada.... for it makes the mans hand fall in love with your face.... tongue .

Buh seriously.. Not everything is the mans fault, have u ever thought about that?

During a conflict between man and wife, sometimes a man walks away from his wife: in order for him to calm down and to avoid her telling the stories that touch to her friends as well as his, yet the woman still follows him around wherever he goes.. Cursing, yelling, pushing, tearing, scratching and slapping the man.. No be wahala she dey find?

When the man slaps her once (just once - with one good tooooosaaaaa), she go return to default setting and be gentle...

Women be claiming emotional beings, So we men are what?

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:
Exactly!!! That's what's happening now. These women are wild & uncontrollable, they don't want to answer to any man, they just want kids (which will guarantee their meal ticket)

Hahahaha!!!! Sooner or later, guys are going to start considering Islam & the Middle East as viable options. Their women are tamed & controllable, they're respectful & faithful, they're intelligent too. What more does a guy need.

You know growing up, you see your mum get back from work. Cook and make sure your pops' food is right there before he gets back. Once he's back, he goes in, change his clothes - and the food is served on the dinning table. The guy goes over there, with your mum sitting next to him. Throws the food in there, while having a good chat with ya mum. However, you don't even get that these days and most of these chics can't even cook to save their lives. And you have to keep dragging take-aways with them all the time. grin

Meal ticket, with all kinds of benefits, is the name of the game now. And that also opens a window of promiscuity, which is something most of them desire.

I'm not even going to front, Arab chics are nice. But if you can get a Persian (an Iranian), they're the best out there. Highly intelligent, and educated - but still very respectful due to the Persian culture.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2014
i believe a woman has a right to be respected and also have a voice, she is not a monkey, she is a human being and because you are stronger than her, that doesnt mean u can always have things ur way.
and for those ladies tht feel its ok to be abused because its just right, i believe its how u were brought up, nothing a re-orientation wouldnt fix, and to those guys who think hitting females is sometimes justifiable, u should be re-oriented too, its a modern world, females are humans like you and the God given strength and muscles are not to be used on them, use it to protect and keep her safe.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2014
F117A: All these small boys and girls on nairaland.
Most of them are probably still in the "boyfriend-girlfriend" midlife phases.
Don't ever beat a woman?
lol.
That's one of the nonsense naive youngmen say to equally naive girls to get laid.
I'm out of here.
What a joke of a thread.
tell me something bro, absent insults, what would u do, if u walk in on ur sister's husband beating the hell out of her with an army koboko? would u ask for some explanation and then judge or u would automatically go into her defense and attack the dude without an explanation?

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2014
diablos:
Would have replied ur fuc.kery but obviously ur stupi.dity has been fixed undecided

You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you should wear your mother's neck chain.

Stop being an 1mbecilic r*etard and sit your irrelevant a*ss down.

BTW, tell that b1tch you have for a mother to keep her noise down.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:
A virtuous woman?? BWahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know this is Shollypopz right?? Who are you fooling with this rubbish?

Black men do worse to their women. Are you kidding me right now? Black men are the worse of all the races. The most backward, non-achieving losers. You dare open your mouth as a black man to a black woman after how many years we have covered your black a*ss.

We have raised your sons while you went to jail. We have put food on the table while you joined gangs and risked your lives. We have fvcked you even with your bad credit. grin grin grin grin You treat us as sh1t and then you wonder why other races see us as worthless?

Only in a black forum, will you see young men of your educational background taking pride in hitting their women.

What has the black man ever done for the black woman?

You suffered discrimination, you know what it is like to be made inferior and yet, you turn to your women and do the same thing to them.

Shollypumpum, where did I take pride in hitting women? Just cos I find something hysterical and I somewhat I agree with self-defense, and putting people in check, that doesn't mean I take pride in hitting women. I don't have time for crazy women - so you won't catch me hitting anyone. grin

Anyway, since you want to start comparing the achievements of black men and black women - can you please list one thing on this planet that black women dominate apart from using bleaching cream, weaves, and lace-fronts? And list what black women have contributed to the world (not Oprah and her idi.otic talk show)?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Worksunlimited: 1:13am On Sep 29, 2014
dablazor: i believe a woman has a right to be respected and also have a voice, she is not a monkey, she is a human being and because you are stronger than her, that doesnt mean u can always have things ur way.
and for those ladies tht feel its ok to be abused because its just right, i believe its how u were brought up, nothing a re-orientation wouldnt fix, and to those guys who think hitting females is sometimes justifiable, u should be re-oriented too, its a modern world, females are humans like you and the God given strength and muscles are not to be used on them, use it to protect and keep her safe.

Woman never do you strong thing before, that na why u dey talk like dis... By the tym a woman presses, slams your keys, all this your manual things, would be thrown out the window
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 1:17am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

You know growing up, you see your mum get back from work. Cook and make sure your pops' food is right there before he gets back. Once he's back, he goes in, change his clothes - and the food is served on the dinning table. The guy goes over there, with your mum sitting next to him. Throws the food in there, while having a good chat with ya mum . However, you don't even get that these days and most of these chics can't even cook to save their lives. And you have to keep dragging take-aways with them all the time. grin

Meal ticket, with all kinds of benefits, is the name of the game now. And that also opens a window of promiscuity, which is something most of them desire.

I'm not even going to front, Arab chics are nice. But if you can get a Persian (an Iranian), they're the best out there. Highly intelligent, and educated - but still very respectful due to the Persian culture.

Bingo!!! That's what I try to drive into the heads of some of these females on NL, they say I'm a chauvinist. Growing up, I never knew how important it was, it's now I understand, the era when men enjoyed marriage is almost past.

These days if you don't cook for yourself or grab take away, you going to go hungry. What a pity!!

Persian women were not always like that, pre-1970s revolution, they were pretty wild like western women, the Islamic revolution suppressed all of them
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 1:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Woman never do you strong thing before, that na why u dey talk like dis... By the tym a woman presses, slams your keys, all this your manual things, would be thrown out the window
lol am not a kid, and i have dated and bn with a lot of women, and they have annoyed me to some point, buh i have a way i handle them, they end up apologizing on their own tbh, not everything requires some brute force, thats why we have brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.