Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27733 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tunde1200(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
thank you jarre!!
some woman even prefer to be treated in that way

osjoshua: Depending on the wife dude..just when you have a trouble maker wife and you decide to calm her down but that means you double the trouble...so the next thing to do is turn her to a punching bag...
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dadarupees(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: ...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

OP what kinda song undecided like oh swt Jesus cheesy
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Icekeeng:
Shut ur running mouth up!

Or what? You'll beat me abi

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by symbian03(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
REAL MEN DO NOT BEAT A WOMAN REGARDLESS OF ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. EITHER SHE IS YOUR WIFE OR JUST SOME RANDOM GIRLS.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by joseph1832(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
"Real men don't beat their wives" sure I can't argue with that but "Real women respect their husbands", no matter what....

7 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by symbian03(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

This got me laughing hahaha... If it were to be in real life, you'd have locked his shirt lol

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by sarutobie(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
symbian03: REAL MEN DO NOT BEAT A WOMAN REGARDLESS OF ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. EITHER SHE IS YOUR WIFE OR JUST SOME RANDOM GIRLS.
dude dont be naive..the world is not in black and white..there was a news here on nairaland were a married woman put the butt of a young girl on a red hot stove! is such a person deserved to call woman ot even a human being? if you were her husband and came back to see such brutality against that poor girl what will you do?...oh wait I know, "walk away" right?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Icekeeng(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Who ever asked you the amount of languages u speak?
What's that special thing in you that ascertain you of not being beaten by a man?
What makes you different from those living and mobile punching bags?
You come all out to brag! Mstcheeeew!! Its nuisances like you who scatter their homes, i jus wouldnt be suprised if you come back here in the future to open a thread on ''how Irresnponsible a Husband can be?''

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
NeuroBoss: Babygal4eva: I speak all of these languages fluently but Igbo which I speak sparingly and seriously learning.

Comment as-tu pu apprendre le français? Tu as séjournée à l'étrangère?

¿Y español tambien? ¿Donde lo apprendiste?

J'ai appris le français à l'école et en espagnol moi parce que j'ai aimé la langue

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by davo3286: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tymax: Real women don't provoke their husbands to anger.

A sensible woman doesn't seek to be the object of her husband's rage.

A cantankerous woman should have the presence of mind not to marry a quick-tempered man.

Your head dey there my brother. If I may add, the woman should understand the type of man she married. Some men are violent in nature while some learnt and grew with it. Marry a violent man and risk being used as a punching bag. I blame women who get beaten up by their men. If your man will beat you, you will know from day one. It's not wise to beat your woman but some women are just so so provokingly annoying that they always wanna test your anger and a man who cannot control or bear it no longer would have to option but to 'touch her hand small'.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
dude dont be naive..the world is not in black and white..there was a news here on nairaland were a married woman put the butt of a young girl on a red hot stove! is such a person deserved to call woman ot even a human being? if you were her husband and came back to see such brutality against that poor girl what will you do?...oh wait I know, "walk away" right?

If a man married a woman who is capable of such cruelty, he should slap himself.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
babe, women are not lesser beings you hear. And that should'nt be the reason you give to support your post. When people show violent traits or are violent, it makes them appear animalistic- like creatures who are irrational and lack self control regardless of who one fights with not to mention a woman who may or may not be physically weaker. You sound really young so i understand why you are yet to fully discover yourself as a woman. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Real men don't hit real women.

Im having dejavu...i could swear we have had this debate before and you still think its right to hit a woman. You normally make a lot of sense in your post and you are fair but here is where my perception of you changes.

How can one justify hitting and abusing another human being? No matter how 'rachet' a woman is she can never drive you to beat her unless its your nature to abuse women. You control your actions no matter what she does its not about her being proper.

You are the only person i follow on NL because i simply like your thought process but this difference in principle is not sitting well with me.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by gbadexy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real women don't even beat women and weaker guys.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by davo3286: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
symbian03: REAL MEN DO NOT BEAT A WOMAN REGARDLESS OF ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. EITHER SHE IS YOUR WIFE OR JUST SOME RANDOM GIRLS.

Guy u be learner...you never jam.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by symbian03(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:

And you think beating her up automatically resolves the damages she'd caused the little girl? definitely not. If you go too hard on a woman that could brutalize her own daughter, do you not think she could stab you to death in your sleep? I think beating solves nothing in that situation, her brain needs examinations.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
symbian03:

This got me laughing hahaha... If it were to be in real life, you'd have locked his shirt lol

and that's the problem I have with them. Husband has told wife to keep her mouth close. Rather than take heed, knowing there may be consequences, she dares him instead: "you will beat me abi" ie. "Do your worst" shocked

Plsssss oooooo. I do not for even a fraction of a second condone domestic violence against women in any form.

However, I have to insist that if them wifeys learn to shut their ever vibrating claptraps when politely told to do so, incidents of physical violence may just be a little less common.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by symbian03(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

Guy u be learner...you never jam.

Are you a wife beater? you need Jesus bro :-/

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by sarutobie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If a man married a woman who is capable of such cruelty, he should slap himself.
not before redesigning the beast parading as a woman with slaps she will remember even in her dreams...that news and the picture of that girl in pains got my blood seething...such wickedness from a woman..

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by davo3286: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

You should be thankful to and be proud of your mother instead for being a really true woman for not provoking the rage out of your dad in his life time.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dammytosh: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real Women don't marry wife beaters.

The marriage you cited was a disaster waiting to happen from day 1. It is just a matter of count down.

When your husband does not care if you go naked in concerts after marriage, he is just using you to make money for the main time.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Icekeeng:
Who ever asked you the amount of languages u speak?
What's that special thing in you that ascertain you of not being beaten by a man?
What makes you different from those living and mobile punching bags?
You come all out to brag! Mstcheeeew!! Its nuisances like you who scatter their homes, i jus wouldnt be suprised if you come back here in the future to open a thread on ''how Irresnponsible a Husband can be?''

FYI I wasn't bragging I was just pointing out the fact that this isn't the dark ages where all women do is sit at home waiting for their men to come back, I am special because I know my worth and I don't deserve to be beaten neither does my mum nor my sisters nor my friends or their friends because we are all bleeping special.

You are the reason why a woman will come on Naira land and ask how irresponsible can a man be, u ought to be ashamed of yourself saying that "what makes me special that my husband wouldn't beat me" you must be an irresponsible disgusting area boy to have such an archaic and silly way of reasoning. yes I'm special all women are, and thatQ's why we shouldn't be beaten.

I pray u marry a woman who isn't afraid to run into the kitchen for pepper or a knife when you want to beat her because she "deserves it" mtsheww

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by sarutobie(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
symbian03:

And you think beating her up automatically resolves the damages she'd caused the little girl? definitely not. If you go too hard on a woman that could brutalize her own daughter, do you not think she could stab you to death in your sleep? I think beating solves nothing in that situation, her brain needs examinations.
dude! if a woman inflicts such painful scars on a young girl I will inflict pains on her..and woe betide any person man or woman who dares burn my child with hot iron I WILL bleed such a person and with no regrets..

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by iiichidodo: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't like beating women...i prefer hitting unreal men.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
...but Fake men do??

I hate this "Real men" concept.

Men are not suppose to hit their wives, period!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by oluwanoni: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Everyone's shouting 'The Men' what about women who abuse their husband physically and mentally. We live in a diff society now.....@op the use of lesser being is a NO!NO....from words people type, you can tell the kind of personality people have...@op you a waiting time bomb, if u can use such words....i only imagine but make I no jugde..
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tymax(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

Your head dey there my brother. If I may add, the woman should understand the type of man she married. Some men are violent in nature while some learnt and grew with it. Marry a violent man and risk being used as a punching bag. I blame women who get beaten up by their men. If your man will beat you, you will know from day one. It's not wise to beat your woman but some women are just so so provokingly annoying that they always wanna test your anger and a man who cannot control or bear it no longer would have to option but to 'touch her hand small'.
My brother you have unveiled my mind completely. There is nothing more I wish to add to this. I salute you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Owoplenty(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Men who beat their wives are the lowest specie of cowards. I rather keep mute than to lift my finger against her.sometimes silence is more ffective than a 1000 jabs.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by davo3286: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
symbian03:

Are you a wife beater? you need Jesus bro :-/

No, I am not a woman beater for it's not in my character. I have never beaten a woman before and i hope not to, but if she wants to be beaten then she definitely will be beaten. This is what I tell my babe: I don't beat women but if you want some beating you can call on me any time. I can't even date that type of woman let alone marry her.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, you are still advocating your wife-battery philosophy?

Look @ this puccy playing to the tune of the crowd grin grin

What an 1diot?! What is the difference between you two??

On one thread a chauvinist, on the other, a spokesperson on domestic violence. Mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
plendil:

and that's the problem I have with them. Husband has told wife to keep her mouth close. Rather than take heed, knowing there may be consequences, she dares him instead: "you will beat me abi" ie. "Do your worst" shocked

Plsssss oooooo. I do not for even a fraction of a second condone domestic violence against women in any form.

However, I have to insist that if them wifeys learn to shut their ever vibrating claptraps when politely told to do so, incidents of physical violence may just be a little less common.

why should she shut her mouth? So you can continue to emotionally abuse her since you spared her the beating

I seriously dont get this... Being someones wife doesnt mean a woman has to be afraid and just be told what to do like a slave who is afraid of a whipping...marriege is about mutual respect not all of this submissive behaviour you are talking about!

If i married such a man who beats me Id divorce his ass, take half his money and get him arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.