Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator (1107 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by babytoyou(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
The Australian priest who tried to negotiate the release of the over 200 Chibok girls abducted by Boko Haram,says he will in due course name ‘bigger sponsors’ of the sect.

Dr.Stephen Davis who has already named former governor of Borno state, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, and former chief of army staff, Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, as backers of the sect told the on-line publication ,The Cable,that the sponsors “epitomise all that the Boko Haram fighters are seeking to eliminate from Nigeria.”
He dismissed insinuation that Boko Haram commanders named the All Progressives Congress (APC) as their sponsor.
“ I have been in close contact with the Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad (JAS) and Boko Haram over several years. In that time, I have never heard any political party mentioned by any Boko Haram leader as funding or being associated with Boko Haram,” he said.
“The JAS leaders and Boko Haram commanders have only mentioned individuals like former Governor Sheriff. I heard Sheriff was APC and now PDP but his political party is irrelevant to me. I have never mentioned political parties in my discussions with the JAS and Boko Haram. The names of individual sponsors were given by Boko Haram leaders, not their political party association.”
He added: “Former governor Sheriff was specifically mentioned many times. For example, Sheriff was mentioned as sponsoring trips for the boys to go for the Lesser Hajj. There the boys are “reorientated”. “In effect they are recruited to Boko Haram. When they return to Nigeria the recruits are then taken off for further reorientation by which they mean teaching and for training. Some of the training took place in Mali by Tuareg leaders but now more training is conducted locally.”
On the true identity of the ‘Abubakar Shekau” claimed see more @ http://esokonyesblog..fr/2014/09/i-will-reveal-bigger-sponsor-of-boko.html

Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by joe17: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
This man should go and sleep abegb

3 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by Descartes: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
This senile again

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by smartg(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
They should arrest this man too!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:10am On Sep 29, 2014
ONYE ARA

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 29, 2014
So where and when did he mention Ihejirika or can't I read clearly again. A man who fought BH to a standstill is now tagged a BH sponsor by the same people he sacrificed his sleep to protect. Nigerians don't have conscience and that's why we are where we are today. God knows that the last thing on my mind is to ever that country in any capacity. Let me continue serving the country that appreciates and encourages my effort undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by Ikengawo: 4:09am On Sep 29, 2014
LOL this guy has learned nollywood style suspense and intrigue from his boko friends
Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by Manazz(m): 4:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Seriously, isn't it obvious enough to you halfwits that some pathetic bloggers just keep making this crap up undecided
Re: I Will Reveal Bigger Sponsor Of Boko Haram Soon - Australian Negotiator by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2014
so they conduct orientation for them in lesser Haj?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Cancels Rivers State Ward Congresses? / Meet Nigeria Classy And Classless President And VP Come Feb, 2015 / PDP Slams Buhari Over Delayed Choice Of Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.