Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera (3227 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by BlackTechnology: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
meltech: My people, I was watching Gov Amaechi on aljazeera this evening (28 sept. 14. 7pm) saying Nigerians are lazy people and accusing the federal government of grooming criminals in the south south into manipulating elections. When he was asked on plans to tackle unemployment and development in his state, he said that he's focused on agriculture.... am just wondering why a governor should be saying nigerians are lazy on international tv (Aljazeera).

for those who watched it, pls could you share your comments...?

A mentally lazy goverment will only see agriculture as the only solution to unemployment

Amaechi what of manufacturing, mining, tourism, sports, transportation etc

The fact is both APC and PDP are mentally lazy in addressing the challenges confronting us as a people especially when it comes to unemployment issue

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by adconline(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cos that's how the thieving politicians view the most hard working folks in the country. Kema Chikwe made similar statement during OBJ's first term.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by meltech(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
gonon: The way he fumbled was glaring. He was asked: "what are you doing to diversify the economy of your state away from oil?". He started blabbing about education and agriculture, when asked to specify omo boy started saying songai farms. How his govt is encouraging cultivation of bananas, plantain then he blundered and mentioned cocoa. Does he think we are as daft as he is? How can cocoa grow in Rivers state? Before you can say Jack Robinson, he started blasting the FG saying FG does not plan, as if He (Amaechi) plans like Michael Scolfield in Prison Break. This is a governor that raised the road in GRA so that the road is almost as high as some peoples fence and when rain falls, your compound is flooded.... What he does not see is that anytime he goes on foreign media to blast the FG (as if na him holy pass), he is not only demonstrating his stupidity but he is also painting the country in a negative light..
i feel you sir..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by OreMI22: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Who takes the rabble rouser seriously anyway.
mtshewwwwww!
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Dibiachukwu: 3:05am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by davo3286: 3:11am On Sep 29, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

-he s a dRIVER, PROFESSIONAL INTER-STATE DRIVER.

Badt guy! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:57am On Sep 29, 2014
what is his handiwork before he became the speaker?
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Symphony007: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2014
This is the scene in one of the most advanced cities in the world, hong kong...the most expensive city in the world, but they are on the street for days, why? China says before hong kong elect their chief executive he will have to be approved by them, now they are raising hell, in nigeria our leaders have feeding our shit for years yet for a few wards of cash or rice we sell our soul to them. That's the hallmark of a lazy and inept man.

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by dBard: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Well, it's coming from Amaechi, but it Is the Truth.
Nigerians are LAZY n 've one of d worst work cultures in d country.
Have u ever given an artisan a job wit a time schedule n he delivered on time? ?
Wat is d average 'real' working hours of d Nigerian civil servant? ??
How many offices do u walk into t c 'workers' actively engaged/bin busy, not gossiping hours away? ?

lemme not even go into d worst of all, d typical Nigerians intellectual ineptitude.

Abeg ... Amaechi spoke d truth. We can accept it n chsnge or continue deceiving ourselves.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by EMANY01(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Somebody please find that interview on YouTube.Aljazeera like any news agency now has YouTube videos of interviews and the likes.
This man will explain to me and millions of Nigerians like me how gets the right to call me lazy when I go out everyday Sunday included and bust my chops to make a living.
The millions of Nigerians who work hard to make ends meet have again been insulted by this foool .
If Ameachi is the face of the APC in the south south then that party is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by size38: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Our problem in Nigeria is that we hate hearing the truth. How then do we describe lazy people? In a country where d privilege few elites have so oppressed d majority and nobody is talking. Where millions will gather for few immigration job positions, poor job seekers died and nobody was held responsible, where millions and billion Dollars get missing everyday and nobody has been held accountable, where papa will rule us and later bring his own son to continue in power, where positions are given on Man-know-Man basis instead of merit. Where billions have been spent on electricity yet all we see is darkness. How are we not a lazy people?
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by talktimi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
As usual the foolish fools supported Amaechi just because he is their party man and therefore can do or say no wrong. You all are so pathetic and miserable sha.

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by drnoel: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimfit1: What he lie ? Why do we hate people that speak the truth. We have lazy people ruling hard working people so who is the lazy person now. Think about it the joke is on you if you are been governed by a lazy person.  

He publicly admitted stealing your money what did we do we say he is mad. Do you know a lot us enjoy this suffering.

This tells u what a raving lunatic Amaechi is. RIvers elected a manic-depressive person for govenor. So he has finished fighting GEJ and PEJ and has now decided to take on the people of NIgeria. He should wait, his tenor is almost over and he will get what is coming to him
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

A mentally lazy goverment will only see agriculture as the only solution to unemployment

Amaechi what of manufacturing, mining, tourism, sports, transportation etc

The fact is both APC and PDP are mentally lazy in addressing the challenges confronting us as a people especially when it comes to unemployment issue

Your own is too much abeg. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a state choosing a particular sector to specialize in, and developing economies of scale advantages over other states. It's actually a very shrewd step. This is what the state of Florida does in the US, positioning itself as the tourism hub of the country by investing heavily in that sector.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Litmus: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol, if Nigerians are lazy then the inhabitants of the rest of Africa and the Caribbean have got to be comatose. However, with the potential in Nigeria, where there is money to be made in almost every sector and yet Nigerian youth still mope around moaning about "the Elites" and "corruption" one could sympathies with him.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by BlackTechnology: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Your own is too much abeg. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a state choosing a particular sector to specialize in, and developing economies of scale advantages over other states. It's actually a very shrewd step. This is what the state of Florida does in the US, positioning itself as the tourism hub of the country by investing heavily in that sector.

May I ask you to educate me

1) What is the minimum hectares of land that will be sufficient for a farmer to comfortably generate an annual income of at least 1 000 000 naira AND how many unemployed Rivers youths do need that minimum hectares of land to be self employed.

2) If the farms will be government owned , what is the minimum workforce an hectare of land can employ especially in this modern world were machines have replaced humans

In advanced nations, agriculture employs the least workforce because a tractor can do the work of 1000 farmers thereby converting the labour cost to machine cost which is usually small. This frees a lot of money meant for labour cost into profit for farmers and investors.

But again educate me if I am wrong

2 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Bright2(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
I am not lazy ,I generate my own power supply,work for my daily bread,feed those on power including the lazy ones in the media with my hard earn money I pay for tax,I secure my life & properties ,create job for my self & someone came up with such lazy statement.
BACK TO SENDER.

2 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
drnoel:

This tells u what a raving lunatic Amaechi is. RIvers elected a manic-depressive person for govenor. So he has finished fighting GEJ and PEJ and has now decided to take on the people of NIgeria. He should wait, his tenor is almost over and he will get what is coming to him

Mad people do talk sense sometimes.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by arantess: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimfit1: What he lie ? Why do we hate people that speak the truth. We have lazy people ruling hard working people so who is the lazy person now. Think about it the joke is on you if you are been governed by a lazy person.  

He publicly admitted stealing your money what did we do we say he is mad. Do you know a lot us enjoy this suffering.
...his ikwerre people are the lazy ones....my igbo peeps are hardworking. Period...yeye governor

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by lawkie77(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
its ur evening amaechi,so be ontop of the world cos when it ended you will be at the bottom

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by econity(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
basisop: They the politicians are the only lazy Nigerians who feast on our tax. An average Nigerian is loaded with hustle. That Governor is loquacious.
If nigerians are not lazy, how on earth will they be governed by lazy ppl.
Nigeria is filled with lazy (poor mentality) ppl.
If we are not lazy we wouldn't ve had d kind of leaders we ve now. Take it or live it.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by econity(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
arantess: ...his ikwerre people are the lazy ones....my igbo peeps are hardworking. Period...yeye governor
low mentality is what is killing us. And that is what Amaechi is referring as lazy. Don't think that wen you push truck from owerri to Aba then you're a hard working man.
It is your type that will not come out to vote. That is d lazyness amaechi is talking abt. Ppl that will sell their vote for some cups of rice. Tell me that they are not lazy.

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by econity(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
drnoel:

look at the set of ppl you said amaechi is fighting, the number one lazy set of ppl we ve in nigeria.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
arantess: ...his ikwerre people are the lazy ones....my igbo peeps are hardworking. Period...yeye governor

ok is it ok if I say you are not working hard enough ? Look at what econity typed he has explained everything.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by econity(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimfit1:

But he is right now, do you think people in America and even England gained freedom from just looking people at the top abuse power. We love to be deceived this is what you are implying. Take the message no matter how bitter it taste.
a
you are on point my friend. They bliv dey are not lazy but the type of leadership dey ve can only emanates from lazy ppl.
As citizens we should hide our head in shame wen those we need to demand accountability from are d one turning round to demand it from us. We are lazy until we kick dem lazy morons outa office.

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
econity: a
you are on point my friend. They bliv dey are not lazy but the type of leadership dey ve can only emanates from lazy ppl.
As citizens we should hide our head in shame wen those we need to demand accountability from are d one turning round to demand it from us. We are lazy until we kick dem lazy morons outa office.

respect brother I wish we have 20 million Nigerians that think like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today The Brave Enyimba City Of Aba Celebrated The Biafra Heroes / Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest / A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.