Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. (51605 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (93) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez: Good morning;

Neldrizzy

Happy holiday!
asampete nwayoma grin grin gudu money 2u grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2014
AfricanApple: KelvinGraphics na babalawo pikin
no tell me say u b the 26th one o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Rapzino: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
AfricanApple: don't worry about rapzino, hot chick will come for him soon
you are hot yourself
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

I no go burn down ara if they try it cheesy

The animal called vulture, is the animal most holy cool

Happy Independence Day Irishkez
Gi na ike gi cheesy

undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Ishsoph:
Nwa ada mara mma, kedu?
Hope no lectures and tutoring today? wink

Enjoy your day my dear
Your bro want to nap cheesy

In whose arms? now that Teespice has divorced you tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2014
AfricanApple: hmmmmm, when I found the one I loff u will see the lines

by the way happy 'dependence'
dependence?
babe I de independence o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Ishsoph:
Gi na ike gi cheesy

undecided

Ejighi ike eme uwa cool

Why are you squeezing your face? I riri anu udele? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Ishsoph:
Nwa ada mara mma, kedu?
Hope no lectures and tutoring today? wink

Enjoy your day my dear
Your bro want to nap cheesy

No
No lectures. Tutorials maybe but it'll definitely be in the evening.

You too
You're welcome to do so.
Happy napping cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by gbengarock: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2014
dygeasy why am i nt on d list yet??
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
it doesn't sha since I made the cut

can't wait for the wooing proper seems I'm gonna sit beside u

Sure, it doesn't

Lolz
Bring popcorn and ice creams o smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
in yesterday match I'll say yes

maybe sha
so how are we celebrating independence
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

No
No lectures. Tutorials maybe but it'll definitely be in the evening.

You too
You're welcome to do so.
Happy napping cheesy
which school do u attend
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: asampete nwayoma grin grin gudu money 2u grin

Good morning o
I enjoyed reading your independence speech too wink cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

Sure, it doesn't

Lolz
Bring popcorn and ice creams o smiley
no p I'll do just dat
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
which school do u attend

lipsrsealed sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

maybe sha
so how are we celebrating independence
indoors jare
probably play PES later wen nepa does the needful
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

lipsrsealed sad
y sealing the lips nw
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
indoors jare
probably play PES later wen nepa does the needful

na fifa sure pass i
pes don tire me,e don tey wey i play am sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Irishkez, Happy holiday independence day.
Don't forget to sing the national anthem exactly at 1:30 pm. wink

Ishsoph Bro, long time. Happy independence day to you too. Wish you the best of today. cheesy

*goes back to sleep*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
y sealing the lips nw

I've shared informations about my course of study and year in this forum leaving out my school for security reasons.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

Extension ko, Weavon ni tongue

Sleep summon indeed... Where's kelvingraphics?
please roll out the drums.. let's rehearse that our egwu odinala cheesy tongue
gringrin
Oya na, where is Claireshan and em other back up singerz?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Ceasar1: Irishkez, Happy holiday independence day.
Don't forget to sing the national anthem exactly at 1:30 pm. wink

Ishsoph Bro, long time. Happy independence day to you too. Wish you the best of today. cheesy

*goes back to sleep*

You're welcome dear
Why the exact time if I may ask? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

I've shared informations about my course of study and year in this forum leaving out my school for security reasons.

Security Reasons gringrin

Who wants to kidnap or kee U na??.

Good mawning dear and Happy new month
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Irishkez happy independence, once again
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Security Reasons gringrin

Who wants to kidnap or kee U na??.

Good mawning dear and Happy new month

Boko haram cheesy

Actually, being certain of my privacy would suffice. I hate and shudder to think that my privacy is compromised sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

You're welcome dear
Why the exact time if I may ask? cheesy

It should be exact.

You don't want to miss out on the jovial blessings of freedom-ness do you? cheesy

You can choose to sing it out loud with your friends. Or alone.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

na fifa sure pass i
pes don tire me,e don tey wey i play am sef
the graphics for fifa me no de enjoy am like PES
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by kingphilip(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2014
IrishKez:

Ok but I've not seen any

so can u please reshare?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2014
kingphilip:
the graphics for fifa me no de enjoy am like PES

pes is just too easy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

It should be exact.

You don't want to miss out on the jovial blessings of freedom-ness do you? cheesy

You can choose sing it out loud with your friends. Or alone.

Hahahaha,
OMG, this is hilarious
It sounds weird, am not doing nada
Thanks for wishing me the 'blessings of freedom-ness' whatever that means. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (93)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.