Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua (1826 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
U vex gannn ni o!cheesy
GRAND30: What a disgusting threat! I can see nothing but ignorance and self beaming all over this prophet of baal's speech. May GOD strengthen the grief-stricken families of that questionable tragedy, and judge this self-proclaimed unrepentant hell-bound satanic messiah speedily in JESUS name...Amen!
Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
All hail Tuberculosis Oghene Joshua, o sublime ritualist. grin
Pls nobody should speak ill of the c0ck-sucking, member-slaughtering, demon-possessed maniac oo. lipsrsealed
BTW, oh loyal sheeple, pls tell your puppet master I have a thick, fat, hairy di'ck @ an affordable price tongue
My number? Nah, tell the MoG to see it in one of his visions! cheesy
Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by GRAND30(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: U vex gannn ni o!cheesy

My spirit was really fired up. If I were a lawyer I would have dragged this fella to court because of this irresponsible threat. This is how fake pastors and prophets have enslaved so many Christians in this country. They employ threat and fear just to keep them in spiritual slavery. JESUS never threatened anyone in the face of mockery, persecution and death. No pastor, real or fake, born of a woman would dare threaten me or any member of my family. I will collide them head to head so long as my ways are right before JESUS CHRIST. Let Christians fear the LORD GOD and simply give honour to men.

2 Likes

Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Very true.D honorable tin to do is to keep shut...at least act sober.
If d collapsed building belonged to an "ordinary" man,I bet he'll be cooling his heels in detention now.
He has been accorded d privilege of moving freely despite d tragedy;d least I expect from him is keeping mute.
GRAND30:

My spirit was really fired up. If I were a lawyer I would have dragged this fella to court because of this irresponsible threat. This is how fake pastors and prophets have enslaved so many Christians in this country. They employ threat and fear just to keep them in spiritual slavery. JESUS never threatened anyone in the face of mockery, persecution and death. No pastor, real or fake, born of a woman would dare threaten me or any member of my family. I will collide them head to head so long as my ways are right before JESUS CHRIST. Let Christians fear the LORD GOD and simply give honour to men.

1 Like

Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by GRAND30(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Very true.D honorable tin to do is to keep shut...at least act sober.
If d collapsed building belonged to an "ordinary" man,I bet he'll be cooling his heels in detention now.
He has been accorded d privilege of moving freely despite d tragedy;d least I expect from him is keeping mute.

Exactly. At least government has accorded him the honour of being free from arrest and public embarrassment, but he has shown no appreciation for this undeserved kindness. All that the grieving families need now is a heart-felt apology and not threats. We all know that when bad things happen especially to a church, the media doesn't take it lightly. His responses so far have been very uncivilised and heartless. Can you imagine the pains of these victims' loved ones? And here he dares to call them martyrs...too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
candidbabe:

I don't blame you, always in a hurry to speak against a Man of God, your reward awaits you now and hereafter.
And those crushed in the building, I guess that was a blessing for honoring the Man of God. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by afterskul: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Find out more about tb joshua on www.slavesoftruth.com/tb-joshua.html
Re: Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua by Weah96: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
candidbabe: May God almighty see you through in this trying times my prophet.

As to the people who are speaking against prophet TBJ on this forum you better be careful of what you say, to be fore warned is to be for armed.

I also pray that God will get back at all the enemies of TBJ in Jesus name amen.

So GOD should independently punish people for speaking out against this billy goat?

The version of God you keep in your head is an unusual one.

This d)ope peddler deserves what he has coming. I'd stay away from him if I were you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Secrets Girls Who Tie hijabs Will Never Tell You / What Will Be Your Answer If You Were Ask This Question In Church? / Jose Mourinho Visit Synagogue For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.