Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa (4648 Views)

Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa by mrking3(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm sure a lot of peeps in here didn't bother to read between lines before commenting. Pls descard this cork and bull story!! There's no where I read TB joshua has been banned and Denied Visa! The Youth Wing of ACN are only issuing a threat to ban him from entering SA and not like its a decision from the South African Government. Smh' how some jobless peeps would post anything just to drive traffic and hit front page!!! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa by idupaul: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
ameheo: . what more more can I say. I guest they are still grieving over the lost of their fellow country men

Na Wa ooooo!!!!
Re: Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa by MeAboki(m): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2014
How ironical, he couldn't see it coming; yet he could see and predict the future and perform many miracles, seemingly even more than Jesus christ himself; but couldn't predict the collapse of his own building - and still some gullible ones continue believing in his holy fakeness. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa by davo3286: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Pataki: I hope this news is not true.

They should have allowed that murderer and criminal to come into South Africa first and he is thereafter detained, and criminally prosecuted for the loss of lives.

Nevertheless, I hope the South African government and its people puts pressure on the useless Nigerian government to prosecute this murderer clothing himself as a man of goat.

Ewhu mhee
Re: Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua Banned From South Africa & Zimbabwe, Denied Visa by davo3286: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2014
MeAboki: How ironical, he couldn't see it coming; yet he could see and predict the future and perform many miracles, seemingly even more than Jesus christ himself; but couldn't predict the collapse of his own building - and still some gullible ones continue believing in his holy fakeness. SMH.

Ignoramus

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso / The Governor Of Imo State Have Been Slapped Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.