Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] (5074 Views)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by wheesin(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
now this is embarrassing undecided

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
obamartins: Nigerian Association of Goats disapprove of Abubakar Atiku's bid to become President.
lol grin grin grin oh my God
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa: No be small thing ..some animals self smart pass some humans..
do you know the meaning of your moniker shocked
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: do you know the meaning of your moniker shocked

Yes o! But dnt know what it means to u..
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tunjasko:

am not a supporter of APC neither do I belong to PDP.....I only support personality Nd ntin will make me vote 4 Jona....anybody bt Jona!!
that makes two of us smiley

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Yes o! But dnt know what it means to u..
death embarassed
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by olodoowoh: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: the same goats disapprove of jona grin
photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: death embarassed

*wakes up from slumber*

Hmmnn..ur Hausa must be good!
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

*wakes up from slumber*

Hmmnn..ur Hausa must be good!
lol cheesy I'm Hausa
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by GenAdekunle2: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: photoshop

chinazaekperem1,2,3,4 grin grin grin

customized13

chidiebere nwabekeyi grin grin grin

Your desperation is simply laughable.

I will torment u on NL grin grin grin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: lol cheesy I'm Hausa

Wawwwww...kin hadu.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Wawwwww...kin hadu.
nagode smiley
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: nagode smiley

Toh me "moniker" din ki ke nufi? angry
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014

Sorry for interrupting.

Hehehe hausa really?? I tot u guys r only arabians
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014

Sorry for interrupting.

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa: No be small thing ..some animals self smart pass some humans..
haha tell me about it
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by ayukdaboss(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: the same goats disapprove of jona grin
Haba guy you wan kill person with laugh? grin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by free2ryhme: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
even animals are not at peace with pdp grin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: haha tell me about it

Conceptualize... wink

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by olodoowoh: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Conceptualize... wink
it wasn't as if that man is stvpidly crossing the road while the animal used the pedestrian bridge, the man didn't use the bridge because the animal was a wild animal and he could be eaten if he had used the bridge.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by nwaobitex: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: it wasn't as if that man is stvpidly crossing the road while the animal used the pedestrian bridge, the man didn't use the bridge because the animal was a wild animal and he could be eaten if he had used the bridge.

The animal is a mere domestic dog sir. smiley
U and I know that this things happen even in naija,everyday people ditch the pedestrian bridge.if u never see,i de see them everyday.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by viczing(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
impactz:

When he was there, what did he do

He lost that's all. Thanku
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm sure Buhari sent that goat message.

Oga Buhari, I dey hail o..
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by 100Cents: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
GOATS SAY NO TO APC...

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by esmarcq(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol.... dis goats know better tin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by dangoteagent: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2014
MuhdG:

Sorry for interrupting.

I'm Nigerian cheesy
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa:

Toh me "moniker" din ki ke nufi? >sad
my name naw embarassed Lailah smiley
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by AYOUNG(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2014
sad
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Lailerh: my name naw embarassed Lailah smiley

Meaning Night...suna mai kyau.but very rare.I use to know like 2 girls with such kinda name during my childhood days.but yaran ba sa jin magana.I ope ur not so too grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic / Imagine Nigeria Without Fuel Boasting To Engage South-east/south-south In War / Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Expensive Cars,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.