Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) (597 Views)

Triplesmg CEO Ubi Franklin And Actress Lilian Esoro Get Engaged | PHOTOS / The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) / The Journal Of A Love-stricken Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by frankmoney(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
I opened the gate and walked into my room ,then I found a note on my bed ,I quickly opened it and it read 'I was at your house and you weren't around' , that's when I noticed my always scattered room was mysteriously arranged and I remembered I was supposed to see Bella ,I quickly ran to a nearby phone center I dialled her number , she didn't pick . Bella has been my high school crush for a while and we've planned to meet on this faithful day because my parents won't be around, I quickly dialled the number and she picked ,she answered coldly 'I was at your house ,you weren't at home ,you even left ur door open , I replied her and I told her I just stepped outside to get something ,after pleading with her for some mins she agreed to come back .

.....(fast forward=>> 5mins later)
I heard a knock on my gate I quickly ran and opened it and Bella and I walked into the room , we talked for some mins ,about school ,movies , and other stuffs and there was an awkward silence then she just turned and looked at me ,and said 'Frank do u like me ?' ,hian!!..my heart jumped to my throat ,I was a shy guy and d way she said it directly threw me off balance ,I said 'maybe' , she laughed and she said 'I have seen the way you stare at me when u think am not looking, and all the greenlight u have been giving me' ,then she stood up and held my hands and gave me a peck (am dark skinned but I instantly turned red) then she gave me a kiss on my lips , I could feel my blood pressure rushing to my chest , my legs began to shake ,I was indeed an amateur in this I just wanted someone to take a photograph so that later she cant say it didn't happen , she moved my hands to her waist and I held her firmly ,her lips were so soft ,she placed her hands on my chubby cheeks, my heart was about to jump out of my mouth , i was lost in fantasy ,then all of a sudden I heard 'Chief !!! are u@home !' ..and that's when I remembered I didn't lock d gate again and my mum was back........To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by frankmoney(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
pardon my punctuations am using a phone to type .....your comments are needed
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by tope24(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
i hope this is not another journal you are attempting not to complete
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by frankmoney(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
tope24: i hope this is not another journal you are attempting not to complete
Lol bros I will definatly complete it
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by happykidArotiba(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
following.....
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by frankmoney(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
immediately I opened the door I went to greet her ,she scolded me for not locking the gates and she quickly took her bag and said she wanted to buy something outside ,immediately she left I entered the room ,and Bella asked me if there was any problem I quickly told her everything was OK...she hugged me and I could see tears dropping from her eyes ,why this girl come dey cry nii ? ,she then told me she really loved me ,that she was expecting me to make the first move and since I didn't she decided to do what she did and now she was scared I was gonna leave her , I tried to console her , I told her I won't leave her and I really loved her and I took a bold step and I kissed her ,she just melted in my arms, I told her we would see in school the next day since my mum would soon be back...she gave me a quick hug and left .....through out that night all I could think of was Bella .....at last franklin don get girlfriend !!...........to be continued
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by Dandified(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just passin by o Franklin, wn am bk I will continue the readin of ur Journal.....

1 Like

Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by frankmoney(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dandified: Just passin by o Franklin, wn am bk I will continue the readin of ur Journal.....
bros I hail o ,mk sure u read am o
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by frankmoney(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
......Bella and I started dating ,in school during break hours we would meet in a classroom that wasn't used and talk for a while .and i'll always walk with her on her way home

,then the news started spreading and the whole school started to know about it ,at first I thought at least I don get levels because she was a very pretty girl ,Fair complexion, nice behind ,and nice fronthind cheesy , but I never knew that was the beginning of the end of our relationship ,her overprotective brother knew about it and he started complaining to their mum ,anytime he sees me with her ,he tells their mum and one faithful day the mother decides to come to school to see this frank she has been hearing about.. ........

(fast forward to that faithful day)

I was just sitting in class ,when all of a sudden our school Secretary entered and called me that someone was looking for me , I followed her to the staff room and when I entered I saw Bella's mum ,Ghen ghen my own don finish ....my heart started beating ,I just lock up ,the woman wasn't smiling , she said 'so you are the one marrying my daughter abi ?' , I said ' sorry ma am not o ,she said 'I just want to see your face ,I and my husband will come and see ur parents today and tell them to warn u to leave our daughter alone , then she stood up and left ,for my mind I just say how u wan carry know my house Kwanu.....
After her mum left ,Bella and I met at our usual spot ,she was already crying ,I tried as much to console her ,but she said her mum was gonna deal with her when she got home and for the time being we won't be seeing each other again ,she might probably change her school and stop coming to my house , I just held her and I told her its OK and we were in each others arms for some mins ,then I told her I will call her and I gave her a peck and left.......

(2 hours later)
I was surprised to see that my parents were home early, I quickly threw my school bag on a chair outside ,removed my shoes and opened the parlour door all of a sudden I saw Bella's mum in my house with my mum and dad................to be continued
Re: Franklin's Journal (a Must Read ) by pasqal09: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
I just hope that this your story doesn't contain anything explicit. If not, you know naaa

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think She Is Cheating? / Bus Stop / LADIES, Read This Story So You Don't Miss Your Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.