Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

LADIES, Read This Story So You Don't Miss Your Soulmate! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES, Read This Story So You Don't Miss Your Soulmate! (597 Views)

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, Read This Story So You Don't Miss Your Soulmate! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
TRUE STORY

This story was originally
published on KSL. It has been reprinted here with permission.

The night I met him, we stayed up all night just talking. We laughed so hard I was afraid I would wet my pants in front of him. He
was 23 and I was 21. It was beyond natural being with
this person who was in so many ways just like me, but different enough that I loved learning from him.

It was instant that
connection.

The next time we were together I knew it wouldn’t
be the last. Never did something seem so obvious
to me than this: he was my
soul mate.

When I left the country for 18-months, I knew he’d be there when I returned. How could he not be? I had had
too many experiences
where it didn’t just feel right, it was obvious we were meant to be.
Of course, he would be there when I got home.

He wasn’t...

Finish story here: www.familyshare.com/marriage/i-didnt-marry-my-soul-mate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imperfectly Perfect! / Before You Walk Out,feeling Fed Up,you Should Read This!!! / When A Relationship Ends On A Terrible Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.