Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? (1430 Views)

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? / What Is Your Definition Of An Incestuous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls I need to know.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
A person with a pen.is.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
carefreewannabe: A person with a pen.is.

Oh dear! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Oh dear! grin grin grin

grin wink grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
To me a real man is one who can look after his family, and be able to perform on bed.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Where I'm from, a real man is determined by his fighting skills & aggression. I guess it means he would be a protector. Nobody wants a wimp that gets slapped around by other guys lol. Our culture is very focused on fighting skills. The men even "play fight" during traditional ceremonies. A good fight is what separates real men from the boys.

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: Where I'm from, a real man is determined by his fighting skills & aggression. I guess it means he would be a protector. Nobody wants a wimp that gets slapped around by other guys lol. Our culture is very focused on fighting skills. The men even "play fight" during traditional ceremonies. A good fight is what separates real men from the boys.

Welcome to the 19th century. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Welcome to the 19th century. grin tongue

tongue tongue tongue

Hey, we get off on anything physical. Shrugs.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

tongue tongue tongue

Hey, we get off on anything physical. Shrugs.

Ok. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
One who's not threatened or frightened by a strong intelligent opinionated female.
Because he knows his manhood is intact and he doesn't need to put her down to feel on top.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
not just a pen.is but a real functioning and sexxual satisfactory pen.is.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem: not just a pen.is but a real functioning and sexxual satisfactory pen.is.

grin grin grin

Naughty girl, I like you. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

Naughty girl, I like you. grin grin grin
grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
A real man is honest,strong and confident.
A real man is not weighed down by oppression,other peoples appearance and opinion.
A real man is determined,principled and hardworking.
A real man is peaceful,attentive and decisive.
A real man takes charge at home and otherwise and does not run away from responsibilities.
A real man is moderate in fashion,spendings and communicating.
A real man is loving..

Having a dick that stretches out when erect and ejaculates akamu when f.ucking or when massaged with vaseline,doesn't define a real man to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by TV01(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
TribalEAST: Pls I need to know.
The first rule of being a man; Don't ever ask a woman to define manhood or dictate how you articulate your manhood.

TV
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
TV01:
The first rule of being a man; Don't ever ask a woman to define manhood or dictate you articulate your manhood.

TV

Exactly!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by JEITO: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
A real man is that man that knows what it means to be a MAN
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
this lady would have us believe guerrilla below is one.

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
TribalEAST: this lady would have us believe guerrilla below is one.

Is the species in your picture A PERSON?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: One who's not threatened or frightened by a strong intelligent opinionated female.
Because he knows his manhood is intact and he doesn't need to put her down to feel on top.
when you say opinionated, do you mean she wants her way no matter what? Well, I'll call that stubbornness. Here's what happened to a stubborn woman www.nairaland.com/1925336/woman-wrong-man-being-overly
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta: A real man is honest,strong and confident.
A real man is not weighed down by oppression,other peoples appearance and opinion.
A real man is determined,principled and hardworking.
A real man is peaceful,attentive and decisive.
A real man takes charge at home and otherwise and does not run away from responsibilities.
A real man is moderate in fashion,spendings and communicating.
A real man is loving..

Having a dick that stretches out when erect and ejaculates akamu when f.ucking or when massaged with vaseline,doesn't define a real man to me.
can you still call him a man if his dick can't work?
berem: not just a pen.is but a real functioning and sexxual satisfactory pen.is.
see politician o!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Alexsmith20(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: Where I'm from, a real man is determined by his fighting skills & aggression. I guess it means he would be a protector. Nobody wants a wimp that gets slapped around by other guys lol. Our culture is very focused on fighting skills. The men even "play fight" during traditional ceremonies. A good fight is what separates real men from the boys.
Sorry miss,but where exactly are you from?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
TribalEAST: when you say opinionated, do you mean she wants her way no matter what? Well, I'll call that stubbornness. Here's what happened to a stubborn woman www.nairaland.com/1925336/woman-wrong-man-being-overly

You think a gorilla is A PERSON and you want to continue talking? grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You think a gorilla is A PERSON and you want to continue talking? grin grin
grin grin grin he has a pen.is so he can claim to be a person to grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=TribalEAST]can you still call him a man if his dick can't work?

If his dick is the only thing that works,he is not a 'real' man
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
TribalEAST: grin grin grin he has a pen.is so he can claim to be a person to grin

In your empty head, yes!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Alexsmith20: Sorry miss,but where exactly are you from?

Over here, sir...

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

In your empty head, yes!
a feminist just punched me cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Odilafta][/quote]so if a guerilla does all the things you mentioned in your post, you'll call him a real man
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
One who was born with genes capable of tackling, analysing and interpreting Physics problems of all forms, a man not scared of combinatorial problems is a Great and Real man.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
TribalEAST: so if a guerilla does all the things you mentioned in your post, you'll call him a real man
A guerilla is a guerilla,a man is a man
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man? by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
TribalEAST: when you say opinionated, do you mean she wants her way no matter what?
Nope.
That's being unreasonable.
Not the same thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Afraid Her Husband People Would Kill Her. / Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? / What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.