Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can You Solve This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Solve This? (1038 Views)

How Will You Solve This? / How Do You Solve Problems With Bad Neighbors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
A man is found dead in a phone booth in a pool of blood. The glass on either end of the phone booth is broken and the phone is hanging. Just outside of the phone booth is a bucket and a stick.

What happened?
Re: Can You Solve This? by tomsniel(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
He fell into the phone booth
Re: Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomsniel: He fell into the phone booth

Nope.
Re: Can You Solve This? by rOsy247(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
smurfy: A man is found dead in a phone booth in a pool of blood. The glass on either end of the phone booth is broken and the phone is hanging. Just outside of the phone booth is a bucket and a stick.
What happened?
The man was a fisherman and was telling somebody on the phone about the large fish he caught. When he used his hands to gesture how big the fish in the bucket was, he hit the glass, breaking it and cutting himself and he died because of much loss of blood.
Re: Can You Solve This? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2014
rOsy247: The man was a fisherman and was telling somebody on the phone about the large fish he caught. When he used his hands to gesture how big the fish in the bucket was, he hit the glass, breaking it and cutting himself and he died because of much loss of blood.

You got the answer the same way I got the riddle, right? smiley
Re: Can You Solve This? by rOsy247(f): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2014
smurfy:

You got the answer the same way I got the riddle, right? smiley
cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

If I Dont Sleep I Would Lose It / Stepmother, 48, Marries Her Stepson, 45, Making Her Child Both His Half-sister / Ten Ways To Build Your Child's Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.