Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria (42889 Views)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by pomporiking: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Why waste money!!!who da faaq still gives a sh#t about ashanti for her to come and sing rubbish.whoever organised this show is reta#ded

2 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by 3coins(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2014
ashan what. . . Lol
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Akshow: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: add me up 7ffaf13e

There is definitely something wrong with u. I've seen this ur post on over ten thread, them swear for u? Lol

Ashanti welcomuu oo. But which song she wan come sing? Always on time? Cos I never see her break light for music dis days

3 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by coolvitus(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Ok we wa dey here fa. Me ma I wan go abj to 4 d celebration
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by major466(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Who say Nigeria is moving forward?
Welcome to Nigeria Girl.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by englishmart(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Who invited her. I prefer nicki
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by jadano: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Sweet look
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2014
I think say Ashanti don die ni
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
20pounds: Always on time...

How time flies! She and Ja Rule used to be as hot as akara and bread.

Now the akara don cold abi wetin u mean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by UnknownT: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
What are they coming to sing? And each time I see Ja Rule on silverbird speaking 'wassup wassup'

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
moscobabs: I think say Ashanti don die ni

You need Jesus, she dey wait for you to die first tongue
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2014
I loved you then...
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2014
who be this *Egbere* ?
etiosa79: Singer Ashanti pictured aboard Arik Air on
her way to Nigeria for the Bovi Man on Fire
show which will hold this friday october 3rd @ d eko hotel.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
What is she coming to do?
I thought there country US labelled Nigeria and other West African nations
as Ebola Infested Region shocked

Abi she no dey fear Ebola again?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by odepacy: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
tomiobj: who is ashanti
guy u dull o, r u tryin to say u dnt no who ashanti D is?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by M4gunners: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2014
EroticAngelina: who go pay to watch this one? undecided nonsense. Ashanti wet don expire since 2005! who be jarule kwa? I no even know that oneangry them no go bring better artiste lyk Nikki minaj, Eminem, Chris brown, rihanna, Beyonce etc.. na expired product them dey bring. mtchewwwwww if I buy ticket for that show, make thunder scatter my yansh
Dem fit afford all this one's you are metioning?You think say Beyonce,Nikki and Eminem dey bill 1naira?

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2014
odepacy: guy u dull o, r u tryin to say u dnt no who ashanti D is?

he knows he was looking for someone to quote him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
We don hear, wat is new abt dat. She for not enta Arik Air na Concord Airline she for go enta. Advertisement tactics mtweeen
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by dj187: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Another fake Hulk Hogan saga go soon repeat itself for this Ashanti visit to naija grin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by arvinsloane(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
kommiejewel: She took d pic with her legs
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Mobebi(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
its her time to come and her eat her cake in Nigeria. Nigeria has turned to a fertile ground where foreign stars come to make money when their careers are dieing....

3 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by dahmie2013: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Each time I hear Always on time, it always feels like d first time I'm hearing d song. Welcome swearie! cheesy
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by mindworx: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
wow, she don old o
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by miqos02(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
nice
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by SlimSkipper(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2014
yawnnss!
all dis artist wey don xpire con dey form superstar for naija

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2014
ionsman: Op,do you know the meaning of selfie?
Mr selfie, that was not a selfie as she did not take the picture by herself
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

You need Jesus, she dey wait for you to die first tongue
really that's gud oo. but sey u rememba say na after ur death me go die sa?

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by nebukadnezzari(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
edimat007: We don hear, wat is new abt dat. She for not enta Arik Air na Concord Airline she for go enta. Advertisement tactics mtweeen
i concur, why isnt she in a private jet...and her career DEAD!!! GHOSTBUSTER!
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by vacanci: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
ionsman: Op,do you know the meaning of selfie?

Look who is talking. you dont even know the meaning of selfie. is any of her hand missing from the pix or maybe her shadow took the pix.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
dangoteagent: to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
ashanti will be interested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
panachuku: dem no fit bring nicki minaj or iggy azalae. na dis expired forgotten singer and dat G ay as ja rule dem go bring. i wud nt pay to watch dem perform
she has more talent than Nicki and Iggy combined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt / Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.