Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria (42994 Views)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by tomiobj(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
tswagg007: I wonder how u received 29 likes with dis post Ọ̥f̶̲̥̅̊ urz
It's d power of God grin

2 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by ademi87(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
;Dhaba ashanti nw formerly called asiat from niger state d lady dat sang "you be my man nd I will be ur woman everiday" wink
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by FEAO1985(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
dude seriously? wow!! let me school you on something. Ashanti isn't commercial and neither was she ever commercial so that prolly led to her not selling that much but don't forget her breakthrough album and all the music that she made in the early 2000. She was the finest and stand out rnb act of that era. Get your facts right before you step at me.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by FEAO1985(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
go and read a book. I'm not arguing with a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Olamide 'Holding' 3-Day Revival ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo) / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.