Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria (42865 Views)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by princealbashir: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: add me up 7ffaf13e

?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Sarimah(f): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
She has changed a lot...
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by ionsman: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
vacanci:

Look who is talking. you dont even know the meaning of selfie. is any of her hand missing from the pix or maybe her shadow took the pix.
You see your life? If you don't know something you shut up instead of making yourself look stupid okay? You just knew about the thread now whereas, I knew about it since yesterday. The op changed the heading of the thread after I called him out. So please, don't type because you wanna type.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by osasjay(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Naat
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
dahmie2013: Each time I hear Always on time, it always feels like d first time I'm hearing d song. Welcome swearie! cheesy
i have the video on my ps3
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by ionsman: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
xtervaganza: Mr selfie, that was not a selfie as she did not take the picture by herself

Young man,you know nothing about the genesis of this thread.And am quite sure you are unaware that the op made a mistake initially,I called him out and then he corrected himself. So,don't just comment when you don't know what's being talked about. Okay?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by lastchild: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
20pounds: Always on time...
how old were you in 2001/2002?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
na ghost una c
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by roufy235(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
hmm
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
dangoteagent: to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
criminal minded .you no get conscience
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by debulle: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
etiosa79: Singer Ashanti pictured aboard Arik Air on
her way to Nigeria for the Bovi Man on Fire
show which will hold this friday october 3rd @ d eko hotel.
We waste our money reviving dead American artists,if its not holiday or wedding in Dubia,big amount are paid to bring them to Nigeria to perform for few minutes.Its high time our celebrities think also how to develop our economy,its not only Govt that can do it.They can come together,harness their resources to build big(low cost) estates with modern facilities,build film villages and other investments.Its not only buying big luxury cars that we shld be hearing from them.Can anyone tell me when last Ashanti made a hit song?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
tomiobj: who is ashanti

na d person wey sing chante halleluyah ah ah
in d morning we say chante, in d efening we say chante.......
n d person from ashante tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by eleko1: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin cheesy grin
EroticAngelina: who go pay to watch this one? undecided nonsense. Ashanti wet don expire since 2005! who be jarule kwa? I no even know that oneangry them no go bring better artiste lyk Nikki minaj, Eminem, Chris brown, rihanna, Beyonce etc.. na expired product them dey bring. mtchewwwwww if I buy ticket for that show, make thunder scatter my yansh
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by jackobi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Not always on time ............ Na them sabi ........
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: She has changed a lot...
yeah true,she ain't like before.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by sexzskil(f): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
ChiSun27: Wetn she wan sing wey Tiwa, chydynma, sheyi Shay and Yemi Alade no go fit sing?

Nigerian music has grown beyond all these foreign artistes them na...we don't give a jerk about them anymore....even if its Nicki whatever....I don't think any responsible and sensible guy that has value for his money will pay to see Nicki Anaconda perform.

I don't blame them sha...I blame our local talents wey believe sey their level don high so tey sey na to invite ashibrishibri pipul come this country like sey we no get choice.
For more jokes, send AfriJoke to 1666gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by dikamzy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
dangoteagent: to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
hmmmm pls how authentic is dis and how do we go about it?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by clem305D(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
this looks like someone I know...why not give us a pic without the sunglasses. moreover whats she doing with a sunglasses in an airplane; ojoro don enter am tongue
etiosa79: Singer Ashanti pictured aboard Arik Air on
her way to Nigeria for the Bovi Man on Fire
show which will hold this friday october 3rd @ d eko hotel.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Aida13: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ashanti and Ja Rule? Wow - why?? Because I don't see a crowd going crazy for any of her songs - except they just want to go down memory lane. The organizers would have been better off bringing in a rising Nigerian star. Not these washed-out celebs where one of them was dumped by another lame star and the other is a prison convict undecided undecided Like when they brought Brandy to Nigeria...LMAO
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Bryan12(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: add me up 7ffaf13e
wasted space cry
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by sugaarbear(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
ashanti long time no seee
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by ekhai(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
[b][/b]Wetin Concerm ME
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by sexzskil(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dumbskulls, number 1, that was not legendary Ashanti.

2. Show organisers in Africa know d fact that Africa as a whole gat no REAL star, who can be really called a celebrity.

3. Someone said the organisers should invite Beyonce, JT, Rihanna, Nicki, i bet u, even ur clueless presido can no longer bring these acts because he can never have the opportunity to see them ever again. I remember when Kc was dying for Nikki to appear on trashy limpopo remix, he never even saw Nikki's shadow talkless of one eternally impossible collaboration.

4. Bovi can never invite such iconic worldwide star to his concert, where does he want to see the money for invitation, i bet not from those mediocre comedies i can never snugg at!
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Kunleskey(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
EroticAngelina: who go pay to watch this one? undecided nonsense. Ashanti wet don expire since 2005! who be jarule kwa? I no even know that oneangry them no go bring better artiste lyk Nikki minaj, Eminem, Chris brown, rihanna, Beyonce etc.. na expired product them dey bring. mtchewwwwww if I buy ticket for that show, make thunder scatter my yansh
there's time 4 everything...don't ridicule that lady o
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by kaima1984(f): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Desparado..Take a hike grin
what makes him or her a desperado?he/she needs new friends and dats all,why d name calling?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by philantoxx(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
and so..is she not coming to chop our money.abi waz amazing about coming for a show?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by MadCow1: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Karanka: When she and Ja rule were hot they never considered Nigeria in their plans,but now they're almost irrelevant in the industry they want to come now and present old skull stuff to Nigerians; probably to revive their almost dead career.

When Ja was hot and releasing sick tracks and beefing 50 Cents and Eminem, e no for ever come Nigeria.. But now that his career is dead and he is officially broke and even owing the IRS, that Nigga has been to Nigeria over 3 times even with Ebola Virus present.. grin Even Ashanti sef..

Nigerian show organisers go for these guys because they are cheaper to get than Tuface. . grin

No be just a few years back we one bring Sisqo come Naija for show? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by DonaldGenes(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
kaima1984: what makes him or her a desperado?he/she needs new friends and dats all,why d name calling?
Ask her>>>
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by rossyc(f): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
rozzay: Is dat rily her. Luks diff sha. Anyway welcome o
. I almost said d same thing, she looks different..well she is so welcome..
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Mistermamus(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
money don reduce y she no go show
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by MadCow1: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
sexzskil: Dumbskulls, number 1, that was not legendary Ashanti.

2. Show organisers in Africa know d fact that Africa as a whole gat no REAL star, who can be really called a celebrity.

3. Someone said the organisers should invite Beyonce, JT, Rihanna, Nicki, i bet u, even ur clueless presido can no longer bring these acts because he can never have the opportunity to see them ever again. I remember when Kc was dying for Nikki to appear on trashy limpopo remix, he never even saw Nikki's shadow talkless of one eternally impossible collaboration.

4. Bovi can never invite such iconic worldwide star to his concert, where does he want to see the money for invitation, i bet not from those mediocre comedies i can never snugg at!

Being this Stupiid should be classified as a rare talent or a special ability.

You actually feel the President of a Nation can't get Beyonce and Co to appear for a show.. grin

And I thought I was supposed to be the mad cow.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / Desmond Elliot Visits Cele Prophet, Samuel O. Oshodi / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.