Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,265 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria (42997 Views)

Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by sexzskil(f): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Being this Stupiid should be classified as a rare talent or a special ability.

You actually feel the President of a Nation can't get Beyonce and Co to appear for a show.. grin

And I thought I was supposed to be the mad cow.. grin
These are infallible facts i just presented.
You called this third-world sh.t.hole a nation? Lemme cheesy

Well, whatever rock ur boat.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
sexzskil:
These are infallible facts i just presented.
You called this third-world sh.t.hole a nation? Lemme cheesy

Well, whatever rock ur boat.

And so what if we are a third world country?

This is purely business for everyone. If the price is right, these artists would travel to hell to perform.

You have no clue how much power, money and influence the President of a Nation wields most especially the President of a Nation like Nigeria.

They will all follow the money.. As long as their security is guaranteed.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by queensenglish91: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
olempe: wicked close line cheesy
*clothesline

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
what is her NAFDAC number?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
See haters mehn. People who like her will go.

And she's even a side attraction to the main event.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
enomakos: what is her NAFDAC number?

expired products nor dey get nafdac number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by DaGC(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
I think the organisers of the 'Bovi man on fire' show just took advantage of a business opportunity. They knew Jarule and Ashanti were going to be in Nigeria for an independence day show in Warri (because its been advertised since easter) and probably just worked with incorporating them into their own show. A foreign artist performing in one's show is never a bad thing especially when said said artists has sold millions of records. Its good pr.
Those wanting Nicki, Beyonce, Iggy and the rest may not pay the stipulated charge if at all Bovi was to bring them. How much Bovi wan make from the show to be able to attract current chart topping artists?

Most people seem to forget that Celine Dion hasn't made a record in years, but she still performs till date. I also remember MJ long after his records still selling out venues etc. How's this different from that?

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by kissty(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls who is she?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
20pounds: Always on time...
grin grin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by gbishman: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na only celebrity laptop nor dey disrupt signals for plane abi.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by kalu01(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Karanka: When she and Ja rule were hot they never considered Nigeria in their plans,but now they're almost irrelevant in the industry they want to come now and present old skull stuff to Nigerians; probably to revive their almost dead career.
chai u get bad mouth oo.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by prowlG: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by sexzskil(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1:

And so what if we are a third world country?

This is purely business for everyone. If the price is right, these artists would travel to hell to perform.

You have no clue how much power, money and influence the President of a Nation wields most especially the President of a Nation like Nigeria.

They will all follow the money.. As long as their security is guaranteed.
Alright sir
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
did you say dei dei?

abokis on rampage
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by enomakos(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
diluminati:

expired products nor dey get nafdac number

hahaha
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by nataisha(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
wow, kiss I love this singer Ashanti I wish I can be there to watch her live.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Being this Stupiid should be classified as a rare talent or a special ability.

You actually feel the President of a Nation can't get Beyonce and Co to appear for a show.. grin

And I thought I was supposed to be the mad cow.. grin
gringringrin
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by uchdollar111: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
She looks like a ghost OMG. Anyway, why
don't you check out
www.myeventsgallery.com and sign up
before the official launch party!
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Rikidony(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
MisterLongman: She is from ashanti kotoko in Ghana
grin grin grin grin DIES
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Karanka: When she and Ja rule were hot they never considered Nigeria in their plans,but now they're almost irrelevant in the industry they want to come now and present old skull stuff to Nigerians; probably to revive their almost dead career.

early 2000, Nigeria was a more messy country than now. no serious singer will consider coming to a country with only 500k telephone lines and less than 20k people with access to internet.

These singers.are coming to Nigeria because we have seriously improved
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
ionsman:
Young man,you know nothing about the genesis of this thread.And am quite sure you are unaware that the op made a mistake initially,I called him out and then he corrected himself. So,don't just comment when you don't know what's being talked about. Okay?
old boy, sorry oo. I didn't know nl employed you as the cso of grammar police

Take care
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by willorie(f): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
20pounds: Always on time...

How time flies! She and Ja Rule used to be as hot as akara and bread.

Lol cheesy cheesy
indeed, how times flies
l wonder who she's gonna say
"baby be mine"
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by alexis007(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
xtervaganza: she has more talent than Nicki and Iggy combined
...i think that should be in her hey-days...but now,she's probably in tonto dike's class cool....one thing i noticed about the music industry and life in general....no one gives a f*ck about your past glories....it's either you're still rocking the airwaves or you are banished into the desert of obscurity

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by kingmekus(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
FEAO1985: Ooh damn I love Ashanti, one of the greatest of all time. The paradox out here is that people mostly know her due to her association with Ja rule but if you know your music well you would know that she is one of the greats of all time
omo see lie!!!
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by kingmekus(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: add me up 7ffaf13e
e be like say u just buy new tecno phone?? no worry i go add u
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is she coming to help find the missing chibok girls If she isn't, she should just get the hell out #no welcome 4 her
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
There are stars and there are stars.
American entertainers who cannot get regular jobs in the US rush to Nigeria to make ends meet.

Can anyone tell me the last time Ashanti made it to the top shows in the US?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
DaGC: I think the organisers of the 'Bovi man on fire' show just took advantage of a business opportunity. They knew Jarule and Ashanti were going to be in Nigeria for an independence day show in Warri (because its been advertised since easter) and probably just worked with incorporating them into their own show. A foreign artist performing in one's show is never a bad thing especially when said said artists has sold millions of records. Its good pr.
Those wanting Nicki, Beyonce, Iggy and the rest may not pay the stipulated charge if at all Bovi was to bring them. How much Bovi wan make from the show to be able to attract current chart topping artists?

Most people seem to forget that Celine Dion hasn't made a record in years, but she still performs till date. I also remember MJ long after his records still selling out venues etc. How's this different from that?

Celine Dion does an annual big show in Las Vegas.
She is fully booked.
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by omoadeleye(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
how dx one take increase my GP from 2.91 to 3.00?
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: add me up 7ffaf13e
ok....pick my n add kendrababy
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by SHOCK7(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
EroticAngelina: who go pay to watch this one? undecided nonsense. Ashanti wet don expire since 2005! who be jarule kwa? I no even know that oneangry them no go bring better artiste lyk Nikki minaj, Eminem, Chris brown, rihanna, Beyonce etc.. na expired product them dey bring. mtchewwwwww if I buy ticket for that show, make thunder scatter my yansh
Take it easy babe,she's still talented. smiley
Re: Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria by SHOCK7(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
olokpa11: sorry sir,but ur info is wrong,ashanti is coming to warri with ja rule for the WARRI AGAIN show on october 1st.
Thanks,dis op giving bogus info whatz d name of d venue in warri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide 'Holding' 3-Day Revival ‘Poverty Die’ (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson Called Prostitute By Ghanaian Politician, See Her Response / Temi Otedola Shares Stunning New Photos From Her New Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.